Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: /  (Read 46867 times)
Zahmere

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:46:41 AM

This is called progress. Thanks to the progress and the people who move it forward, we have moved from the Stone Age and today we live in the modern world with modern technologies.
Progress does not stop! Thanks to the progress we will get a new generation of exchange - a hybrid. It is very cool!
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:26:01 PM

I am sure that the IEX project proposal will be in demand in the market. Now everyone wants anonymity.
All users of cryptocurrency want anonymity and security. These are the most popular criteria. I think that sharing IEX can offer all this to its users.
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:08:22 PM

Of course cool! After all, a lot of fraudsters and criminals follow the major holders of cryptocurrency. Therefore, many crypto millionaires seek anonymity.
I think that IEX will be able to give its users that level of anonymity that they are looking for.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:45:50 PM

Very cool that the project IEX makes its airdrop. This attracts the attention of users and contributes to the promotion of the IEX project.
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:55:46 PM

Very cool that the project IEX makes its airdrop. This attracts the attention of users and contributes to the promotion of the IEX project.
This is a great idea! Many people want to participate and receive promising coins in airdrops. Not everyone has the opportunity to buy coins! And for the project a good marketing ploy!
terfcibulgacesri

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:09:12 PM

Have you read the new white paper? I like the plans of the developers! I think that this project will be mega successful next year.
In the near future, the IEX project will begin to release preliminary releases and announce them. I think this should favorably affect the price of the coin. We are waiting for the beta version.
Zahiemerna

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:43:14 PM

I am glad that you have released updates of your White Paper and Road Map! The IEX project has good prospects, I think!
Project IEX really has very good prospects! I believe in the future of this project!
BTC_Panther

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:19:35 PM

I am sure that you will be able to build a system that will be ideal for traders. Therefore, I support the project IEX
If the exchange is fast, secure and anonymous, then traders will certainly be interested in this IEX exchange.
CiNik

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:21:58 PM

I am sure that you will be able to build a system that will be ideal for traders. Therefore, I support the project IEX
If the exchange is fast, secure and anonymous, then traders will certainly be interested in this IEX exchange.
Most of all, they appreciate the speed of data transmission and finance, and of course, the security, the higher it is, the calmer people feel
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:56:50 PM

Have you read the new white paper? I like the plans of the developers! I think that this project will be mega successful next year.
In the near future, the IEX project will begin to release preliminary releases and announce them. I think this should favorably affect the price of the coin. We are waiting for the beta version.
If the growth of the token will really be, then people have invested for nothing, they will have a minimum profit from it
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:45:09 PM

I'm glad that I joined our wonderful project. A wonderful idea together with a professional and active team gives confidence in the future. Thank you
It's nice to see how the number of active members of the project community grows.
Time flies quickly and soon we will be testing the beta version.
As there will be a beta version, then we will be able to draw full conclusions about the project itself, well, there hasn’t been an official announcement yet, the exact date
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:34:05 AM

Progress does not stop! Thanks to the progress we will get a new generation of exchange - a hybrid. It is very cool!
The technology of hybrid exchange interested me in this project. I'm not here so much for the prospects of anonymity as I want to see how the hybrid technology will be implemented. I think it is very promising.
Zahmere

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:53:27 AM

All users of cryptocurrency want anonymity and security. These are the most popular criteria. I think that sharing IEX can offer all this to its users.
I do not know how they are going to implement it technically, but the idea of IEX is very cool! I hope that the guys from team IEX will succeed!
Pavel1988Pop

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:29:39 AM

I think that IEX will be able to give its users that level of anonymity that they are looking for.
How will an anonymous withdrawal be regulated in terms of legislation? The IEX exchange will not take away the license?
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:09:15 AM

This is a great idea! Many people want to participate and receive promising coins in airdrops. Not everyone has the opportunity to buy coins! And for the project a good marketing ploy!
Such actions have always attracted the attention of users. people love to get presents or some free prizes. This is very helpful in the promotion of the project.
BTC_Panther

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:35:16 AM

Most of all, they appreciate the speed of data transmission and finance, and of course, the security, the higher it is, the calmer people feel
Perhaps you have listed the key indicators of a successful exchange: safety and speed of work. In particular, this IEX exchange also offers VIP anonymous withdrawal service.
IarLeonid729

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:10:54 AM

and why the IEX project distributes Dogecoins and not their own IEX coins? I have rarely seen this.
Zahiemerna

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:28:06 AM

It is the introduction of hybrid technology that can make this IEX exchange at the same time fast as CEX and reliable as DEX.
rosariodwsn

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:31:36 AM

Perhaps you have listed the key indicators of a successful exchange: safety and speed of work. In particular, this IEX exchange also offers VIP anonymous withdrawal service.
I did not know about the anonymous conclusion. This is a great "killer feature" project. I think that this will interest many investors.
adidasler444

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:09:18 AM

I'm glad that I joined our wonderful project. A wonderful idea together with a professional and active team gives confidence in the future. Thank you
It's nice to see how the number of active members of the project community grows.
Time flies quickly and soon we will be testing the beta version.
The community is growing and supporting the project because the project also values the community. Even in the Roadmap there is such a point: "We develop product and discussing each stage together with the IEX community". Therefore, everything is mutual.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: