Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: /  (Read 46867 times)
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:58:53 AM

You are right, if you follow the project from the very beginning and do not hesitate to ask the developers questions, there will not be a lot of strange questions that only distract them from the business. I think the project will be great, and most importantly, good luck in your endeavors !!
Dialogue with the team is always good. If there is live communication between developers and investors, then this is a guarantee that the project will develop in the right direction!
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:57:39 AM

I agree, but now bounty, as for me, is not as effective as it used to be, that is why they have reduced popularity and many people do not use it.
This happened for a number of reasons:
- most of the projects that carried out bounty in 2018 - the scam
- many projects that have held bounty have not yet paid tokens to participants
- the resulting coins are greatly impaired
All this made participation in the bounty an unpopular exercise.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:33:40 AM

The idea of a partnership with Lokal-Bitcoin seems to me quite interesting. I think it is a good idea. In general, the IEX project shows a whole set of new creative ideas. This is cool!
Project IEX has a lot of original and unusual ideas. This project itself is very interesting and unusual. I am closely following the development of this project and am waiting for the launch of the trading platform.
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:50:31 AM

Explain to me please what is a hybrid exchange? The first time I've heard.
Hybrid exchange is a hybrid of centralized and decentralized exchange. I have not used such exchanges. But I really like the idea. I wait when the team implement the IEX project.
ferlks

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:08:41 AM

I still don’t understand a bit, but in my opinion the idea is good, I’ll follow.
django814

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:50:15 AM

You are right, if you follow the project from the very beginning and do not hesitate to ask the developers questions, there will not be a lot of strange questions that only distract them from the business. I think the project will be great, and most importantly, good luck in your endeavors !!
Dialogue with the team is always good. If there is live communication between developers and investors, then this is a guarantee that the project will develop in the right direction!
It is very good that the team listens to the requests of the community. Answers questions and leads the dialogue.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:53:41 AM

Thank you for the very interesting and useful information. I hope that many investors will find it interesting and useful, and will open a new look at the concept and perspectives of project IEX.
It should be noted that the developers of IEX really have a fresh look at many familiar things. The IEX project looks extraordinary and quite interesting.
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:16:31 AM

Despite the huge competition among exchanges in today's crypto market, there is still no perfect exchange. Any project that can offer the fastest and most convenient interface for users and at the same time ensure maximum security can easily take first place in the exchange rating.
But the number of projects is growing every day! Therefore, all the exchanges have enough customers. But especially who has his own “killer feature,” then surely success is guaranteed.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:26:04 AM

You need to compete with a good idea, besides being the first to make updates and introduce new chips in the project, thus stand out among other projects.
This IEX project promises to be innovative in many areas. Many things that the team plans to implement have not been in any other project. Therefore, it is possible that IEX will become a pioneer in many technologies!
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:37:33 AM

You need to compete with a good idea, besides being the first to make updates and introduce new chips in the project, thus stand out among other projects.
This IEX project promises to be innovative in many areas. Many things that the team plans to implement have not been in any other project. Therefore, it is possible that IEX will become a pioneer in many technologies!
If this is the case, then we will look at further development, there are no many functions in the project Cheesy
BTCReporting

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:50:59 AM

Despite the huge competition among exchanges in today's crypto market, there is still no perfect exchange. Any project that can offer the fastest and most convenient interface for users and at the same time ensure maximum security can easily take first place in the exchange rating.
But the number of projects is growing every day! Therefore, all the exchanges have enough customers. But especially who has his own “killer feature,” then surely success is guaranteed.
On each exchange, you can find those tokens that exist for a certain period of time and then simply deduce them, because they simply do not trade and so much, you need to do so that they do not forget about him and in fact he was bargaining
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:59:34 AM

Explain to me please what is a hybrid exchange? The first time I've heard.
Hybrid exchange is a hybrid of centralized and decentralized exchange. I have not used such exchanges. But I really like the idea. I wait when the team implement the IEX project.
I have several friends used this exchange, they say it is very convenient and they advised me, let's see how it will be implemented here, there will be an occasion to call them here so that they can check
BTC_Panther

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:22:02 PM

Take patience. Before the release of the beta version is not very much time. I hope that the IEX project team will be able to implement its plan for the release of hybrid exchange IEX.
The exchange will be released at the end of the year. However, the beta version of the exchange will appear much earlier. Therefore, very soon you will have the opportunity to test the exchange from IEX.
siopakalb

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:41:28 PM

I agree, but now bounty, as for me, is not as effective as it used to be, that is why they have reduced popularity and many people do not use it.
Of course you are right. But still there are people who want to get coins for free, even if they are smaller than before. On the other hand, this is a good advertisement for the project and should not miss the chance.
cas33

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:04:10 PM

It is pleasant to observe that in project IEX some loyalty programs, distribution of gifts and various promotions are constantly carried out. People love these things. This is a great plan to bring new people to the community!
This is part of a marketing plan for advertising and promotion of the project. This is a real working marketing tool and it draws attention to the project.
This is really a working way to attract investors! Previously, it was more in demand than at this time. But those who wish will still be found.
caytienbct

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

My dream is to be a self-made billionaire

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:14:05 PM

Of course you are right. But still there are people who want to get coins for free, even if they are smaller than before. On the other hand, this is a good advertisement for the project and should not miss the chance.
Promotions are needed for all projects.
however, the rules should be strict, and the checking procedure should be done carefully to screen and wipe out all cheaters.
It's always terrible to give away free coins to cheaters easily because they will fastly dump after receiving.
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:52:28 AM

You say the right things. The dialogue between the community is very important for the success of the project. Many projects position themselves as community coins, but they are not.
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:42:58 AM

You have plans to enter the top 15 of the blockchain projects! Why exactly in the top 15? What rating are you considering?
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:49:24 AM

You just need to be able to choose projects in which you participate. But first, people enter into incomprehensible and without promising projects, participate in their companies for several months, and then complain that they have not received anything ...
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:20:04 AM

To user does not depend on our coin IEX, we pay for our bounty and airdrop in dogecoin/eth, we have already paid a lot of airdrop, check our discord.
This is a very wise strategy. Most of the projects hand out exactly their coin, thereby playing for a lower course. And you have chosen a very correct strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: