Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:38:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: /  (Read 46868 times)
Zahmere

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:52:10 AM

I also like what the marketing team of Project IEX does. It seems to me that such a strategy will lead to the success of the project!
I like the fact that the IEX project team is very active in both product development and marketing. I would like to see the result of their work.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:27:26 AM

You can build a good marketing company based on contests for the right to free listing. This one creates good information noise.
You're right. Bounty, or rather members of bounty create a huge flow of information about the project in the crypto community. This is an excellent advertisement that contributes to the popularization of the IEX project.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:01:14 AM

Only today I learned that the coin is already in Blockfolio. The team is super! does everything quickly and professionally!
Coin IEX is represented in all popular monitoring services coriptocurrency and of course presented in the Blockfolio. Blockfolio this is the program with which all investors in the world begin their day.
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:44:39 AM

Only today I learned that the coin is already in Blockfolio. The team is super! does everything quickly and professionally!
Coin IEX is represented in all popular monitoring services coriptocurrency and of course presented in the Blockfolio. Blockfolio this is the program with which all investors in the world begin their day.
Very handy program. I tried using analogs and could not get used to the interface. In Blockfolio, everything is thought out to the smallest detail. The project IEX did the right that presented in Blockfolio.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:53:52 PM

Although logically the more people in the project, the more successful the beta testing will be for the platform itself.
For a full and objective beta testing, you need to find as many participants as possible. Then the result will be as objective as possible.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:31:13 PM

Great idea. So do a lot of exchanges. Singling out for themselves interesting young coins that do not have the opportunity to pay a listing on the top exchange.
You need to invite a lot of projects and offer them a free listing. Having more coins and projects on platform IEX - this means that many people will come and trade on this platform.
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:18:47 PM

I think that participation in beta testing will be available to everyone. This is a great chance for a project to test its platform with a real user load.
Personally, I will gladly take part in the beta testing. And if there is a reward for it, it will be super!
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:21:58 PM

Great idea. So do a lot of exchanges. Singling out for themselves interesting young coins that do not have the opportunity to pay a listing on the top exchange.
You need to invite a lot of projects and offer them a free listing. Having more coins and projects on platform IEX - this means that many people will come and trade on this platform.
Is the listing beneficial for the team itself? you can simply make the minimum price as a nominal fee for providing the platform
BTC_Panther

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:42:22 PM

It is good that developers are interested in the price of a IEX coin kept at a high level. By the way, why today the course of the IEX coin?
The course of the IEX coin is about $ 3. This is a very good indicator, given the current state of the crypto market and cryo industry.
Roksalana

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:00:46 PM

It is good that developers are interested in the price of a IEX coin kept at a high level. By the way, why today the course of the IEX coin?
The course of the IEX coin is about $ 3. This is a very good indicator, given the current state of the crypto market and cryo industry.
Is it traded on exchanges or is it just the values that the developers have set?
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:20:36 PM

Excellent index! Even famous coins now do not look the best way. And for a young project it is very good.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:24:47 PM

Excellent index! Even famous coins now do not look the best way. And for a young project it is very good.
Competition is not high just at the moment, as long as the market is not stable at all now, you need to move forward as long as you can
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:39:08 PM

I was very interested in the function of anonymous withdrawal. I think that it will interest many users.
Anonymous withdrawals will most likely be subject to additional fees or some restrictions. Otherwise, all users without exception will be withdrawal of money only through this anonymous gateway.
militiariko

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

Life is beautiful !

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:37:21 AM

this is good exchange and has good coin also we will suport it to make more profesionnal good exchange so their value coin will increase
lapyshka

Activity: 379

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:25:03 PM

Your project looks good. You paid attention to the design. Good. You create a system in which I can combine all my favorite coins. I think traders will like it. You only need to attract more users. I believe that you will succeed. The main thing is not to stop and move to the goal.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:14:56 AM

The very first thing that made IEX so interesting for me is a very convenient way to withdraw money. If it can become popular it should be a good product!)
trongnam63072

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:17:05 AM

The program is very handy. I tried using similar substances and couldn't get used to the interface. In the Portfolio, everything is thought out to the smallest detail. The IEX project has implemented the rights presented in the Portfolio.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:05:38 AM

At the moment we are designing a trading system IEX ecosystem, soon we will try to make a small review of the auction part of IEX, the functionality will please fans of crypto-trading.
Now we want to show a small example of UI sell/buy trade part.

I will be happy to study the materials provided by you. Your exchange seems to be an interesting and promising idea. It seems to me that this is a future star among exchanges! Therefore, I am closely following your development!
BTC_Panther

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:53:29 AM

And what kind of airdrop in DOGECOIN? How to participate? What you need to do to get coins from project IEX?
FominTiu

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:27:30 AM

What is the main highlight of this IEX project? If this is just another crypto exchange, then there are very few chances to occupy our market share, since there are more than enough exchanges. What is special about it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: