Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:44:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: /  (Read 46867 times)
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:27:53 PM

What is the main highlight of this IEX project? If this is just another crypto exchange, then there are very few chances to occupy our market share, since there are more than enough exchanges. What is special about it?
I would recommend you study the White Paper project. Developers have a very interesting concept - hybrid crypto exchange. I think that this was not on the market yet.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:45:33 PM

I would recommend you study the White Paper project. Developers have a very interesting concept - hybrid crypto exchange. I think that this was not on the market yet.
You're right. The idea of creating a hybrid crypto exchange is really new and unique. To date, such developments as far as I know are not in other projects. Exchange IEX can really be unique.
ViktoriiaVel

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:44:32 PM

You're right. The idea of creating a hybrid crypto exchange is really new and unique. To date, such developments as far as I know are not in other projects. Exchange IEX can really be unique.
I also met with either decentralized exchanges or centralized (ordinary) exchanges. I hear about the hybrid for the first time. It will be very interesting to try!
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:53:08 PM

I also met with either decentralized exchanges or centralized (ordinary) exchanges. I hear about the hybrid for the first time. It will be very interesting to try!
To be honest it is the first time when I see hybrid exchanges. I think that it should be better then centralised. But we will see
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:17:53 PM

To be honest it is the first time when I see hybrid exchanges. I think that it should be better then centralised. But we will see

I really like this new approach to the situation. it does not look like something else. it has many advantages

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:56:35 PM

I really like this new approach to the situation. it does not look like something else. it has many advantages

Hybrid exchanges are necessary for the transition from centralized to decentralized exchanges. They come with a learning curve and you can also see how users react and what they like and need. Having exchanges that don't hold your keys is very good and should be an available option especially for large transactions.

BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:17:09 PM

Hybrid exchanges are necessary for the transition from centralized to decentralized exchanges. They come with a learning curve and you can also see how users react and what they like and need. Having exchanges that don't hold your keys is very good and should be an available option especially for large transactions.
As I understood this exchanges should have some features from centralised and some from decentralised exchanges. They may be even a better version of them both
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:45:17 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2019, 07:12:37 AM by DARKKKNIGHT

As I understood this exchanges should have some features from centralised and some from decentralised exchanges. They may be even a better version of them both
I can’t say for sure actually, but hybrid exchanges used to be quite good
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:16:37 AM

There once was a case when all my assets in a exchange wallet was frozen . I still don’t know why, but I hope that hybrid exchanges are more safe
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:40:34 AM

I think that the technology of hybrid exchanges is a very promising technology. It is possible that in the near future, most exchanges will use such a hybrid platform.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:17:45 AM

What is the main highlight of this IEX project? If this is just another crypto exchange, then there are very few chances to occupy our market share, since there are more than enough exchanges. What is special about it?
Firstly, this IEX project has a unique concept of hybrid exchange, and secondly they promise to integrate an unprecedented mixer in scale and characteristics for anonymous withdrawal of funds.
FominTiu

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:26:45 AM

Firstly, this IEX project has a unique concept of hybrid exchange, and secondly they promise to integrate an unprecedented mixer in scale and characteristics for anonymous withdrawal of funds.
It sounds very cool! Perhaps you need to study in more detail this project. If what you say is true then the IEX exchange may be very popular very soon!
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:45:26 AM

If the developers succeed in combining the speed of centralized exchanges and the security of decentralized exchanges, then in the end we will get a super exchange!
cas33

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:42:02 AM

You need a little patience. Before the start of the IEX exchange, about half a year is left.
Crypto_One_Time

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:50:29 AM

IEX  : transparency and security, i like this concept,

work with fiat visa or mastercard to buy or sell any cryptocurrencies

and more than, it's divised in two parts (light & dark)... nice

ViktoriiaVel

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:03:03 PM

It sounds very cool! I think that this exchange will be very popular among users of cryptocurrencies. The ideas of the project team look very decent!
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:06:36 AM

It sounds very cool! Perhaps you need to study in more detail this project. If what you say is true then the IEX exchange may be very popular very soon!
This IEX project has a lot of all kinds of innovations that can really interest users. You need to wait at least a beta release.
cas33

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:10:13 PM

Such solutions would be innovative a few years ago. Today it is practically the standard for exchanges.

But this is really a fresh solution. This can be considered a know-how.
ViktoriiaVel

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:18:05 PM

I understand that until the IEX exchange begins to function, we still have enough time to evaluate its prospects and decide whether to buy coins or not?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:14:18 AM

Such solutions would be innovative a few years ago. Today it is practically the standard for exchanges.

But this is really a fresh solution. This can be considered a know-how.

The main thing that the developers did not disappoint with the implementation. The idea is really good, but it still needs to be adequately implemented in the program code, and this is not easy to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: