Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:55:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can we do for shit coins in our wallet?  (Read 1464 times)
Goldleader

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

Not much but just let them sit on the mew but I won't hesitate to.sell it off
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:32:12 AM

You will never know unless you track your token price every single day. You may download an application for altcoin price tracking like blackfolio. This app allows you to track the price of an altcoin or token once listed to an exchange and they will appear even if it is not listed yet on coinmarketcap. There are also some altcoins that cant be tracked using that app so you have to search the price manually. You may continue holding those shitcoins because everything happens surprisingly.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

I have done some bounty campaigns that were unsuccessful.. Also some were scams. But I have received some tokens from few of that projects. So I need to know this, Is there any opportunity that can I use this tokens?  Smiley Smiley
Make it a souvenir in your wallet at-least you will remember that you exert time for those token. It's normal in crypto that some of those projects will not give you a value and we have nothing to do with it. Just forget and move on.  
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

I also have shitcoins that are from unsuccessful campaigns. It doesn't hurt to keep them so I have simply left them there in my ethereum wallet. However, for the ones that have their own blockchain and wallet, I just deleted the wallet as it is a waste of resources

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

I have done some bounty campaigns that were unsuccessful.. Also some were scams. But I have received some tokens from few of that projects. So I need to know this, Is there any opportunity that can I use this tokens?  Smiley Smiley
I think you can not use those token when it is listed on exchange ! when you join bounty , you should choose good projects to participate , t he percentage of those tokens is listed on the exchange very high

rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

As if you sell shit coins there will be no value, so either you can hold these tokens for long term or you can place a selling bid if the tokens are listed on exchanges. as we have seen some shit coins pump very badly so you might have chance to sell.
warning_btc

Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

If it really scam projects you can send it to any wallet and never see it.
But transactions in cryptonetworks not free ))

Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

Nothing to do with them, just wait for the market improve. And if this does not happen, then just forget about them as a nightmare.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

Nothing I also had a lot of useless token sleeping in my wallet, I just let it be, maybe one day the dev will come out or the token will be pumped up and you will get a profit some of the useless tokens in wallets are as old as 350 days and most of these are airdrop coins.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

For me, if the value of the tokens you are currently holding is very cheap then it is not bad to just hold it, maybe time will come that you are lucky enough to have those tokens, when a group of whales decided to pump that token/cryptocurrency. But also depends on the token you are holding, if those tokens are not even listed on any exchanges and developers have no future plans then you can just forget about earning money with it. If you are referring on the "use" is to use it like for paying something, then check for updates from developers of that token, if there are already uses for it, if there is no updates and looks like they already abandoned the project then there is no opportunity for you to use it that way.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

Even I also have many shit coins in my wallet that is all I received from unsuccessful bounties and airdrops. You will get opportunity only when these shit coin get listed or pump up but we should not live in false hope. I consider my shit coins as zero value. I do not bother about it. So one should let remain the shit coins in their wallet as it is and focused on new bounties and trading for high potential coins and might be sometime any of your shit coin can be pumped up in future so hold on.

LukkasG

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

I had something similar, i had coins which dropped massively and i traded
most of them back into bitcoin and litecoin.
I believe bitcoin (and litecoin) will be around in the future and will show big
Gains from those puny trades from shitcoins.

Agree. I also sell all shitcoins when have such opportunity, but in my case I buy ETH and NEO. But the principle the same.
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

Some coins may sometimes surprise you. If you have different types of coins, you can earn more money. You must protect the shit coins  Cheesy

anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

I am also a bounty hunter and I also experience the same thing as you, I have a lot of shitcoin that has no value and I consider shitcoin as a collection of tokens, and also I consider it a lesson so I don't join campaign from bad project and bad management next time.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

I suggest to save these tokens maybe If we pass the bull season, these coins' prices will increase and you make profits from these coins. In our wallet, these coins are harmless. I have many coins and most of them scams but I save it and will this is best way.
I agree with you, I'de rather keep coins in my wallet than to burn it because it will not give danger to my wallet upon storing there, besides, who knows that someday this shit coin will a profitable value when Bitcoin is taking in charge in the driver seat.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

No, there are no any way to use them, unless those projects work again. I also have some shit Altcoins like you, some of them were very good when they are sold ICO but all were die

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Ma1evich

Activity: 323
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

I have such coins full of many of them scam and many are just very cheap but this is not a reason to get rid of them because some tokens in the future have a prospect.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

As we can see in the present time shit coins is always there if we are joining bounties, so for me its better to sell it immediately than holding it, because we can`t  knows how long that those coins have a good price.

Anna Borisovna

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:09:58 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 09:27:09 PM by Anna Borisovna

if they do not bother you, then let them stay in the portfolio. and if they do, or the project turned out to be a scam - throw it out and forget about them.
I also have a couple of these, I think that everyone has

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

If you have in your wallet token that are not useful, you can do a variety of things with it. You can burn such token if it erc20 token, all you need to do is to send such token to 0x0000000000000000000000000000000 and those thokens will be burnt!
correct, just send all the shit coins to that contract address, I don't like my wallet include a lot of shit coins, so I've two eth address, ledger nano s store important tokens, another eth address store all the tokens earn from bounty campaign, transfer potential tokens to nano s eth address
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: