Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:42:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can we do for shit coins in our wallet?  (Read 1466 times)
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

Try to forget it, save a lot of gas. You can also change wallet and remember once in a while to check if by chance one of those projects takes off.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

One option is to move them to a dex and keep them for a good times. Right now Eth network is not too loaded, you can send your tokens for less gas. On some pump you will sell them at a good price.

wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:49:46 PM

I have done some bounty campaigns that were unsuccessful.. Also some were scams. But I have received some tokens from few of that projects. So I need to know this, Is there any opportunity that can I use this tokens?  Smiley Smiley

Sure there is) Wait for the bull market and watch them. Is there any pumps there? Then sell this crap and go buy yourself something)
Still no pumps? Just wait further. Or sell half of your tokens - half of each type. And leave the other half for a year)
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

just let it be in the wallet, I think it's okay, a memory that we have participated in a bounty scam or failed ... it can be a reminder for us to be careful in participating in a bounty. I have it in my wallet too Grin
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 689

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

I am also holding coins without good values in my wallet but I guess we should accept that we couldn't do anything about it. The best thing to do is just to hodl and wait until it is tradable with a good value. In this case, we could only apply holding because we can't use these coins in any ways.
it's the same as mine, my wallet also has some cheap coins even some still don't have a price but that doesn't mean that forever it will be like that, maybe if I want to wait until the specified time then the price will change for the better, but indeed no one can promise such a thing because it is not necessarily the longer we hold, we will make a profit

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

I have done some bounty campaigns that were unsuccessful.. Also some were scams. But I have received some tokens from few of that projects. So I need to know this, Is there any opportunity that can I use this tokens?  Smiley Smiley
the good or bad token that you have all depends on the project that is able to successfully run an ico, if the token that you have at this time has no value at all means you can only collect the type of dirt coins in your storage wallet.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

If you are lucky and at least some of these projects then go to the stock exchange, you can sell coins. If the coins do not come out on the stock exchange, then consider that you have increased the number of useless coins that can be thrown out to the landfill.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

Yes, you can wipe the *ss with them and put it in storage for life)))) I have a lot of such tokens in my wallet. Just forget about them, usually it is not needed by anyone.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:04:40 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 04:22:09 AM by bitcoin31

If someday they have value it is possoble to use. Just hold it until they have price and listed to the market if once they have now value you can sell it. Maybe someday your shitcoins that you have become more value and it will be worth it token.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

token from unsuccesfull bounty or from scam project ussualy got no worth, but there still some people who try to scam other people by promote and selling it like in forkdelta.
you better keep thoso token as a meant to remind you that you should choose bounty carefully next time you want to join.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

If you are lucky and at least some of these projects then go to the stock exchange, you can sell coins. If the coins do not come out on the stock exchange, then consider that you have increased the number of useless coins that can be thrown out to the landfill.
in any case, there is at least a minimal chance for certain coins to show at least some result in the future. we must also take into account the fact that certain projects are engaged in their development and therefore their coins have so far frozen in place.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

This is the reason why most people always get off quickly, they don’t waste any time in selling coins. Well it all depends on which coin you’re talking about, if it’s an altcoin that’s real shit then all you got to do is forget about it. There is no need talking about Hodling, cause it’s dead for good. And I also don’t think anyone needs it from you, so it’s still to dump it and be wise later, cause not everyone is lucky.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

Well, now many projects are just waiting for the market to start showing growth in order to start entering to the exchanges. Not all projects that do not go to the exchange immediately are scam

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

Well for me its just for collection. The tokens from fail or scam project will remind me to more careful choosing a good project. I dont wanna add some token to my "collection" anymore. I hope next year will be brighter for me.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

From unsuccessfully ICO's projects probably those tokens will never got listed into an exchange and if this is happen nothing you can do because basically those tokens will have no value but if someday the tokens listed to an exchange then you can starting to trade but from my previous experience the tokens will never got listed
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:43:45 PM

There were couple of projects that were aiming at eliminating these type of scam or at least useless coins out of the market with some new idea but I don't know what happened to them. There was coinjanitor for example which would make your useless coins at least worth something in return but I think they became useless themselves or at least they are not promoting their system too much since I haven't heard from them in over a long time.

I know it would be silly to think our worthless useless coins to worth something and sell them somehow but it would be so amazing if there was a website that would allow us to store all of our scam coins there, instead of an exchange like deal, it would be a wallet for all useless coins. They would hold possession of them but it would be under our names.

I don't know what and how they would profit but that way we won't have to worry about our worthless coin separated all around exchanges and we could just put all of them in one worthless coin wallet website. Would make things so much easier.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 04:59:37 PM

Nothing we can do about them we just have to keep them and anything can happen as the dead can walk again , most of them can be seen in any good exchange and trade with good value.
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:08:37 PM

Now the whole market has gone down a lot. Many coins dropped more than 90 percent. What is the point of doing something? You just need to wait. When the market grows beyond the previous peaks, you will pay back a bad investment with good projects. But there is always hope that you can sell bad coins in a growing market. In a growing market, everything is growing. Even outright fraudsters

umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 05:52:39 PM

You just have to forget these shit coins because they are worthless. You have to do nothing for those coins if you want to transfer from MEW then you can make an additional MEW & transfer them to new account.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:51:44 PM

You just have to forget these shit coins because they are worthless. You have to do nothing for those coins if you want to transfer from MEW then you can make an additional MEW & transfer them to new account.
What is better to make a withdrawal of all relevant coins you think, how you learn the address of the wallet and secret keys. It will be beneficial even in terms of security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: