Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:33:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can we do for shit coins in our wallet?  (Read 1466 times)
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

If the coin that you are still holding are still active on the development, you should give them time, maybe they can still comply. But for those coins that is inactive in the development, you can dump that right away.

evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

ICO startups were completely overvalued and that was obvious for every sane person in the 2017 bull run.
Learn to live with the normalziation of market caps in the market. You're probably not gonna see ATH prices again (for most of them).
Good news is that plenty of them have quality developers and are actually releasing products. So at the very least you're not going to $0. Figure out which are shit and which are decent and trade accordingly.

lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

I would leave them, because no one can know for sure what will happen in the future, but today there are so many expectations that the market will eventually try to squeeze them out, but in fact all this is only a very small part of the truth, no one knows for sure will be tomorrow.
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

I have done some bounty campaigns that were unsuccessful.. Also some were scams. But I have received some tokens from few of that projects. So I need to know this, Is there any opportunity that can I use this tokens?  Smiley Smiley
Well, if they are a Scam then of course nothing will cost in the market , check whether the tokens on the stock exchange forkdelta , if something is worth it sell.

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

I also have bad tokens. I just created a new wallet and send them there, but what if something else comes out of them.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:30:12 AM

I have done some bounty campaigns that were unsuccessful.. Also some were scams. But I have received some tokens from few of that projects. So I need to know this, Is there any opportunity that can I use this tokens?  Smiley Smiley
You should forget them and avoid doing such bounty .

I think you won't be able to use them because you say they are "shit coin" that means their value is very low ,even if they are listed on the exchange, I don't think someone will buy them .
mariogomer

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:01:27 AM

Every shit coin can surprise you. You must keep these coins.
It can gain value if they enter the crypto currency market one day.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:49:32 PM

I also have bad tokens. I just created a new wallet and send them there, but what if something else comes out of them.
Of course there are very different situations. Maybe we just underestimate projects, maybe something else, but today all of these seem to me that the market should come to life, otherwise it will turn out that no one will need the market.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:10:17 PM

I have done some bounty campaigns that were unsuccessful.. Also some were scams. But I have received some tokens from few of that projects. So I need to know this, Is there any opportunity that can I use this tokens?  Smiley Smiley

I hope you didn't join a bounty that you think will be a project that will end up as a shit token.
If they are really shit coins, you can always dump in an exchange that list them.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:17:38 PM

... if someone buys there. Not all tokens are traded. If you have shit tokens that are being traded, you can wait for the pump and sell it. If the pump never will, then this asset can be considered equivalent to the fact that it was not traded on the exchange.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:47:34 PM

If the tokens are not worth anything, you can keep them. They do not disturb the wallet and do not cost anything. With a bit of luck, the tokens may still be worth something. Then you can still sell them.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:57:45 PM

The only thing you can do to such coins is to trade them for other solid coins only if they are trading on any exchange. Else just leave them in your wallet hopefully dead bones might rise again. There is nothing much to do with them as long as they are shitcoins/scam coins.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 08:00:13 PM

These sh*t coins have zero value and this will not change.
You can:
 - just ignore these tokens
 - transfer them to a random ETH address to get rid of them from your wallet

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:39:01 PM

Some coins are not just sellable. Transferring them sometimes is even a waste of resources, because the gas fee might be more than the price of the token to be transferred, so it is more or less like losing.
There are even times that, such coins, no matter how little they may appear now, they might become big later in future. So just leave them there and make do with the ones you can easily sell.
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 10:44:06 PM

You have two options you can decide to:

1. Sell all your shitcoins if they are already listed and you can get a reasonable price. It's always good to exchange shitcoins to ETH or BTC.

2. If the project is legit and promising you can HODL your shitcoins and hope, that they will be worth much more later.

If you have shitcoins which are not listed yet, you have to keep them in your wallet.
Or send it to another wallet (but this wastes transaction costs (ETH)).

⁓ chenille! ⁓
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:28:21 PM

The only opportunity you have with them is when there is a buyer, but if there is none it's stuck to your wallet or better create a wallet for your useless coins so it will not become an eyesore whenever you check your wallet balances.

Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:34:56 PM

The best thing to do is to just keep it in your wallet as a remembrance, why? selling it would just be a problem for you because of the transaction fee in order to sell it. So perhaps you'll be earning profit from shitcoins, that will just be few cents so selling it will just be a waste of time. The profit you'd get will just make your feeling bad because you have exerted effort in it.

gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 11:46:41 PM

Nothing can be done to those shitcoins they are just like an abandoned cars in a Dumpsite in fact not recyclable, I would have dump them for a little ETH if there is any opportunity to do that but none is forthcoming hence we just have to leave them various in our wallets and hope for future turn around of any of the shitcoins.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:49:37 PM

All you can do is not get hung up on bad projects and work on. When you learn to identify good projects you will be able to make good profits.

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:56:50 PM

If the coin that you are still holding are still active on the development, you should give them time, maybe they can still comply. But for those coins that is inactive in the development, you can dump that right away.
If it is a shitcoin, we can't anything to get rid of it but to keep it but we can send them to some blank address if we want to let it die in rot there but it will cost for us to send it to the other address. So, it is better to keep it, and let the memories of it help you to correct your mistakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: