Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can we do for shit coins in our wallet?  (Read 1467 times)
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:22:16 AM

If they still exist on exchanges better sell off and if they never hit exchange then forget them and move on it's a shame that useless tokens and coins are plaguing cryptocurrency generally

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:09:27 AM

Apart from scam project, the fact that you are holding coin with no market value does not mean such coin will not have value later on. What is important here is that you keep a tab on these projects and see if the development is going  on with the team and if they are keeping to deadlines!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:20:46 AM

I don't think you could do anything about it, If it me then i just let it stay in the wallet until forever or i just simply create new wallet and forget about old wallet that contain the trash coins. Then i just walk away with my new wallet.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:27:59 AM

It's better to save tokens because if you sell it, it doesn't necessarily have a price. If later Bitcoin and Ethereum soar and the market become stable, I think a useless coin will have a sale value. I personally also have some coins that until now still cannot be sold. And for the future, it is better to do research and be more careful in looking for Bounty projects.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:45:51 AM

I have done some bounty campaigns that were unsuccessful.. Also some were scams. But I have received some tokens from few of that projects. So I need to know this, Is there any opportunity that can I use this tokens?  Smiley Smiley
better to hold it for a while and wait for those coins to beef up a little. bullrun will be this year.better to save up and sell those coins one at a time.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:12:35 AM

Many ICO tokens have no selling value and in the wallet, it's like garbage. However, it is better to check again about the Developer and the Team is still active or not. Because some tokens do take a long time to enter the stock market.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
siena23

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 05:38:42 AM

Maybe you can make it as souvenirs. I also have lots of useless tokens and I just leave it, it doesn't bother me anyway. Sometimes sad to see many tokens in the wallet and remember the struggle when carrying out the gift, but finally the project was deceiving.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:51:50 AM

If you get some tokens through the bounty, you must always pay attention to the latest developments of the project in order to get the price information of the token.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:25:30 AM

In this crypto world there are many surprises and coins that have no sale value and in the future can be valuable coins. And for coins that now have a sale value not necessarily in the future will develop. I think it's better to keep coins, who knows in the future that they have good value.
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:29:37 AM

I have done some bounty campaigns that were unsuccessful.. Also some were scams. But I have received some tokens from few of that projects. So I need to know this, Is there any opportunity that can I use this tokens?  Smiley Smiley
If there is an opportunity to sell these tokens, for example on IDEX, it is necessary to sell them, I always do so. But with other tokens there are no options - you just have to hold.
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:37:27 AM

Let them lie on the wallet, maybe someday rise in price. And you will become a millionaire.  Grin
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:38:43 AM

If the tokens are not worth anything, you can keep them. They do not disturb the wallet and do not cost anything. With a bit of luck, the tokens may still be worth something. Then you can still sell them.
If they cost something, then what's the point of selling them? I don’t understand why to do it, because if today I’m not selling anything, then there’s a great chance to make big money on it.
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:07:27 AM

I also have such tokens. And I'm not going to do anything with them. Perhaps someday, these projects will be reborn from the ashes and their coins will have some value. But I don't advise you to burn them. You never know what will happen.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 10:17:55 AM

I think there will be no problem if you have some shit coins in your wallet. Just forget those and go ahead for the next project and try to find out some good project.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:19:15 AM

you can sell them if your shit coins have a value in some exchanges, but if no value there is nothing we can do with that shit coins just forget it.

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 10:30:09 AM

The altcoins we have in our wallet, we cannot say it as shit coin because we might know that it has a good value in the future, even one out of hundreds of our altcoin goes to be high value then we might get high profit out of it.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:32:25 AM

To get started, check these tokens, maybe they are being traded somewhere or find out about it in telegram chats, and if these tokens are dead and they are unnecessary to you, then simply create an additional wallet and send all the unnecessary tokens there and sometimes check this wallet, perhaps some token will come to life.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:43:21 AM

I sold most of the altcoins and bought ETH and USDT because I think Ethereum will get a price increase in January. Because it is about to get an upgrade of the technology.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
OckelB

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:49:07 AM

Check if there is any demand for your shitcoins on exchanges to still make something out of it
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:01:19 AM

Now that these shitcoins have dropped in terms of prices by huge margin, you will be in loss. If you are also holding good coins like BTC or ETH, than you can expect that the gains from these coins in future will match the gains.

Also, I hope you learn a valuable lesson from all this and do not waste money on shit coins in future. Only invest in top 10 coins or so based on market cap or previous returns.

Signature available for rent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: