Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can we do for shit coins in our wallet?  (Read 1466 times)
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:17:05 AM

I have done some bounty campaigns that were unsuccessful.. Also some were scams. But I have received some tokens from few of that projects. So I need to know this, Is there any opportunity that can I use this tokens?  Smiley Smiley

Now many coins look like shitkoins. However, this is not the case. Sometimes it makes sense to explore much better projects and if they have prospects, then do not rush to sell their coins.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:05:14 PM

If the coin is not listed on a particular exchange, and the smart contract is not worth blocking, you can try to sell it on a decentralized exchange, but in fact after the sale are obtained scanty amounts. So you just need to accept the fact that these coins will lie in the wallet perhaps until better times.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 01:19:53 AM

haha, what you mean is a token that hasn't been launched in the market right? I also feel it, 8 months has not been launched and is stuck in the wallet without knowing what the exchange rate is. some have not yet distributed their tokens. so, it can't do anything today. just keep hodl our tokens Wink

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 01:54:28 AM

see and monitor the progress of the project, if there is still a sign of life or the developer is still developing the related project, maybe you still have the possibility to sell your tokens someday
but if the developer has been inactive for more than a month and the investor is abandoned, then you don't need to expect much and make the token a silent witness that this year is the worst year for you, because you have been tricked by a b*st*rd
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:08:29 AM

I think theres nothing we can do to that shitcoins because it will be design to our wallet forever because we cant exchange it to any exchange because that coins are from scam airdrop and bounties. So better to find a good and sure project that will have a great future in crypto.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:11:58 AM

maybe what I will do with this shit coin I will try to find the exchange and send it at the exchange and open a sell order there so that when I am not too active for trading I don't miss the opportunity to sell my assets at a high price.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:45:23 PM

I also have such tokens. And I'm not going to do anything with them. Perhaps someday, these projects will be reborn from the ashes and their coins will have some value. But I don't advise you to burn them. You never know what will happen.
This is the wisest decision and I will also follow this opinion. because I also believe that the market today can be very unpredictable. Different projects may manifest themselves in different ways. You do not need to sell anything if it does not bother you.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:53:30 PM

maybe what I will do with this shit coin I will try to find the exchange and send it at the exchange and open a sell order there so that when I am not too active for trading I don't miss the opportunity to sell my assets at a high price.
Good plan, if there's existing exchange where the coins got listed better to make a sell order so just in case that the project got some pumped group who will play with youve got the chance to get that opportunities and make a good profits, there's no impossible things around this market so try whatever chances that you'll got.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:38:14 PM

I have done some bounty campaigns that were unsuccessful.. Also some were scams. But I have received some tokens from few of that projects. So I need to know this, Is there any opportunity that can I use this tokens?  Smiley Smiley
I think ku shoukd just hold them up and wait for it to be lricey this year becaise its the bullrun we are talking about. I think its the latter to just give up and leave it around. just invest on another coin and leave the shit one for a while
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:20:08 PM

Now many coins look like shitkoins. However, this is not the case. Sometimes it makes sense to explore much better projects and if they have prospects, then do not rush to sell their coins.

When more than 100 coins then explore them very difficult. I would advise to sell those to which there is no trust at all, and the rest to leave until better times.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 04:25:37 PM

Forget about the coins and maybe in future if something will happen and the projects will go on and will have success then the coins might value something, but if this will not happen there is nothing you can do and you can forget the coins forever.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:37:06 PM

better wait for the price of these tokens to grow, this is the only chance to get a normal profit

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:42:30 PM

Just keep it,and besides even if you sell them still the value is shit,so just let them stay in your wallet and maybe in a years there might be a miracle that they may grow,or some whales might use then to pump snd dump
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:43:56 PM

but you will have to pay for the transaction of the worthless coin in ether. is it a good decision or it's better to wait and hold the coin in the wallet?

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:51:06 PM

better wait for the price of these tokens to grow, this is the only chance to get a normal profit
only that we can do with the rubbish coins that we have because selling now will be of no use.
maybe if the price of Bitcoin can go back up high then our dirt coins will also be more valuable and that's when we can sell it.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 05:13:48 PM

in fact, looking at my wallet mew i noticed i have so many useless shit coins i think i'll sell them all for a couple of eth on forkdelta
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:15:14 PM

All these useless tokens you got from bounty tasks in 2018 are not liquid by now. These projects are waiting for better times, there is no point to enter exchanges now when people are frustrated in crypto. Team will just lose their potential and waste the opportunity to earn a lot after listing. So, all you have to do now is wait and accumulate this crap tokens in your wallet Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:23:41 PM

I have the same experience guys I do not know what should I do with these shitcoins. I have been carried them for a long time in my wallet but I have a plan to hold them until change the bear condition.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:14:58 PM

I have the same experience guys I do not know what should I do with these shitcoins. I have been carried them for a long time in my wallet but I have a plan to hold them until change the bear condition.
for some, the project has already come to an end, and even despite the moment when the market starts to recover and we see a bull run, some coins will remain empty on our wallets.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:29:49 PM

for some, the project has already come to an end, and even despite the moment when the market starts to recover and we see a bull run, some coins will remain empty on our wallets.
You are absolutely right, because there are a lot of such coins We'll have to spend Ethereum to send them to another wallet. Otherwise you will not get rid of them in any other way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: