Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Godtoken - GDX - Peer-to-peer blessings  (Read 623 times)
HOLYCHAIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:18:32 PM

Peer-to-peer electronic blessings

Godtoken
religion on the blockchain

Since the beginning of cryptocurrency trading, many people have relied upon the higher powers to keep their portfolios in the green and to maximize their profits. With Godtoken, this faith is taken onto the blockchain. Godtoken is a peer-to-peer electronic blessings system - you pray to get the blessing - the Godtoken. By holding the token in your portfolio, it will be poured with blessings and good luck. Also, it’s easy to share the token with your friends, because shared blessings are even more powerful. Simply put, Godtoken can be anything you want - a blessing, a store of value or a currency.

More info and the roadmap are for you to see on our website - https://godtoken.eu/

It's easy to start being blessed! Just download the Godtoken CLI client from our website and start praying for some tokens!
Windows (GUI), Linux, MacOS and Android wallets coming later

SPECIFICATIONS
Total supply - 7 million Godtokens / Pre-mine 3%
(from which 2% went to early supporters and other 1% reserved for airdrops and bounties)
120 Second block time
Proof of Work
Cryptonight Lite algorithm
High privacy

LINKS
Website - https://godtoken.eu/
Blockchain explorer - http://explorer.godtoken.eu
Github - https://github.com/cryptogod/Godtoken
Telegram - https://t.me/holychain

Start praying now! It's easy!
HOLYCHAIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

reserved
israelps

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 12:55:47 AM

How can I receive a blessing?
cryptomagus

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:09:49 AM

To receive a blessing, you must first download the client and set up your wallet. Then if you like, join the telegram channel and post your wallet address there, and we can bless you with the godtoken.  Mining difficulty isn't too bad right now either if you would like to start praying for godtoken.  Currently around 62000. 

Cheers,

cryptomagus
hieunm4coin

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:52:10 AM

res
CryptoReggae

Activity: 187
Merit: 45

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

I really do not understand why to offend religions in this way. There is no need in the crypto world. This can not and must not be the purpose of a currency.
HOLYCHAIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:24:03 AM

I really do not understand why to offend religions in this way. There is no need in the crypto world. This can not and must not be the purpose of a currency.

This is not meant to offend anyone. We are what people need us to be, just trying to bring a wholesome crypto experience to everyone. Blessings!
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

This is not meant to offend anyone. We are what people need us to be, just trying to bring a wholesome crypto experience to everyone. Blessings!
what kind of health do you mean? sell God's name for your work? are there no other ideas that do not use God and religion? so sad
cranefist

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:43:59 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2019, 06:28:57 PM by cranefist

They stole 52k coins from me, nice project.. thats not going to go anywhere.

Clear screencap of they announcing coin swap when switching chains. But now they are claiming it was just a "testnet" Smiley

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/472178662054035467/526044841927376897/image0.png
cranefist

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:01:15 PM

These people are full of shit, they first started on chain.. solo mined if for weeks, then started this new chain. Claimed there would be coins swap, but nope. They wanted to keep the coins all for themselves.

Do not mine this shit. They stole 52k coins from me. And then just banned from their telegram for "spamming" Smiley
HOLYCHAIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:29:58 PM

Are you aware of the fact that as the developers of this project, we could have pre-mined as many coins as we wanted? There's no point for us to "solo mine it for weeks". You already got the details of this situation, we offered a solution, but you just started raging in our Telegram channel and in the DMs.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:02:52 PM

Hi!
How exactly will you plan to distribute the premine? 3% is a big enough amount.
And the question: Have you plans of Bitcointalk signature campaign?

If so I could help. Feel free to contact me if interest in.
Also you can check my portfolio: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063787.0

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
cranefist

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:19:29 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2019, 06:29:11 PM by cranefist

Are you aware of the fact that as the developers of this project, we could have pre-mined as many coins as we wanted? There's no point for us to "solo mine it for weeks". You already got the details of this situation, we offered a solution, but you just started raging in our Telegram channel and in the DMs.

So a solution is for you to keep most of my coins? You offered 15k for 52k? Nice solution there.  And if i'm not happy with this "solution", you expect me just go away? Hah. Yeah.

And after that you start lying how it was a "testnet". How is it that you twitter is full of post about how coin launched, and come mine this coin? And nothing about "testnet" ?

Here is your own tweet declaring the launch of the coin : https://twitter.com/godblessbull/status/1069031468280745985

Does it say "testnet" ? Nope, you are just full of shit. And extremely stupid if you think you can just steal peoples money and kick the off your telegram, and that solves your problem. Nope, now you got an actual problem.
keseoma

Activity: 495
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:18:32 AM

crypto world is another religions world... BTC is the biggest one~~~ so I think the name of this coin should be BTC blessings .

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

You write. "Godtoken is a peer-to-peer electronic blessing system — you pray to receive a blessing — Godtoken." To release such a coin, you must be at least a priest in the dignity. What religion do you preach?
cryptomagus

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:58:57 AM

Actually, you don't need to be a priest or in any religion in order to "bless" somebody. Smiley  I "bless" other users by giving them some coins, but I am not a priest.  "To bestow good of any kind upon" is one of the definitions of bless.  Spread the good word, and be kind to each other Smiley
cryptomagus

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

These people are full of shit, they first started on chain.. solo mined if for weeks, then started this new chain. Claimed there would be coins swap, but nope. They wanted to keep the coins all for themselves.

Do not mine this shit. They stole 52k coins from me. And then just banned from their telegram for "spamming" Smiley

As a member in the channel, cranefist is just upset and these comments hold no worth or weight.  Long live godtoken!  Blessings and good tidings!
HOLYCHAIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:05:29 PM

Hi!
How exactly will you plan to distribute the premine? 3% is a big enough amount.

2% is already distributed. The other 1% is going to be airdropped and given away through different events.

You write. "Godtoken is a peer-to-peer electronic blessing system — you pray to receive a blessing — Godtoken." To release such a coin, you must be at least a priest in the dignity. What religion do you preach?

I think you're overanalyzing this a bit. The blessings depend on your own belief behind it and how you perceive them. If you mine even just one Godtoken, hold it in your portfolio and have a positive outlook on things - you will certainly make it.
cranefist

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:19:36 PM

As a member in the channel, cranefist is just upset and these comments hold no worth or weight.  Long live godtoken!  Blessings and good tidings!

Nope, i'm upset that you lie & steal. And you still keep lying. And you are pathetic enough to support these thiefs.

You lied about how the first chain was testnet, and you stole 52k coins from me. Not that these coins will ever have any value.

It was clearly posted on the channel, that there will be a coins swap : https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/472178662054035467/526044841927376897/image0.png

But when i asked for my coins... "it was a testnet". And i was offered 15k coins for my 52k coins. That is not even 1/3rd. And apparently i should have been really happy with this "solution".

Its clear even on the official twitter, that it was not a testnet : https://twitter.com/godblessbull/status/1069031468280745985
algodude

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:55:26 AM

hi dev, where's the discord link  Huh

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: