Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:17:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to buy or i have to wait ?  (Read 2169 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 01:44:53 AM

buy now, there hasn't been a significant increase that happened today. Everything still returns to a downward trend. last week did increase, but only a short time later fell again. there is no right time to sell, and the right time to buy.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:57:07 AM

Is now at the end of the year a good time to buy or i have to wait for the new year to enter ?
I think even now is good time to invest but if you are waiting for much down, let see how the market gonna move. Though small increase and decrease, still the price is cheaper than it has before. We cannot predict how much the value in the market even this coming year. It takes time before you gain profit but better to have something while waiting for the increase.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 01:57:30 AM

Is now at the end of the year a good time to buy or i have to wait for the new year to enter ?

no, don't buy any bitcoin or cryptocurrency this year, because in 2019 the cryptocurrency price will be destroyed and if you buy cryptocurrency now, then you will lose
now all you have to do is look at the market, let me and the others look for profit through daily trading, because you are afraid of loss and therefore you ask your doubts in this forum
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:10:32 AM

If you are holding a lot of top coins/alts like eth better if you will hold it. At first when ETH dumped I switch to other alts but when I saw that it is catching up I immediately went back to it. With the current state of btc it is very hard to invest to other alts as it may go down drastically but for me, I chose alts like INS for a long term hodl.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:58:25 AM

many predictions of crypto will increase earlier this year. of course, this will be able to give good results because even such large coins ethereum will experience hardfork and can get sufficient improvement and will effect conferring on other coins to experience increased. buy at this time certainly is an advantage while waiting for the increase would happen.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:14:02 AM

Perhaps, you can buy a small amount first to see if the market continues to get down, and if in the next hours or tomorrow the market still down, then it is a good time to buy the coin. You need to determine which coin you want to buy because if you buy the wrong coin, and you will need to wait for a long time to see the coin increase back. But if you don't have any problem to wait in a long time, then you can buy and hold it in the other wallet and don't save it in the market because it's too risky.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:56:35 AM

In my opinion, this is a last chance buying at low price. People doubt that is a trap and they are waiting to a clear signal. Anyway, I just give my thought, you should believe in your predict.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 03:57:11 AM

buy more for better results. When the condition of the crypto can be said are low enough at this time when just waiting for only then will skip when going to get lucky. While you can buy when prices are low and wait for the increase could occur in the early years later because hardfork will at least help the coin to experience increased.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 04:17:18 AM

This is what I said, every time is a good time to buy, what we need to figure is when is the best time to sell. Crypto is a relatively new investment so your entry point is not as important as your selling point, however we still need to do some research to figure out. But when you wanted to sell, it is a crucial moment, some of us might cant handle the price decreasing and end up doing panic sell. And that will be the worst because we will lose our money. So, you can just buy now, and hodl.

cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:20:37 AM

wait for the beginning of the year, and note your analysis, how the price and volume moves, I have a good view for 2019
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 05:31:48 AM

at first I thought this was the right time to buy, but my estimate was wrong, we had to wait again, to see the certainty of the direction of prices in the market.

aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 06:26:34 AM

Definitely yes, now is the good time to buy because prices are so low. But buy only those altcoins that will surely rise high again that will give you good profits at the future.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:36:18 AM

Previously if you bought the coins at the high value and it is a very good time to grab those coins at the cheap price in order to average your previous buy. Most of the people will buy the coins at the high value and they cannot able to buy the coin when they are cheap. Instead of selling those coins in the market now it is a very good option to buy them in order to hold them for a certain period of time.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

the time just waiting for may not be a good solution. Crypto slowly started up and of course if only silently and miss it would be a pity. It is better to start entry and even buy more because of the prices that are cheap enough at this time. It will be better because if the recovery is certainly nice to be utilized.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:17:38 AM

buy while the price is cheap, don't miss this great opportunity. now the price is still quite cheap, look for promising coins and buy and then you can wait until the price goes up as you want.

ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

If looking on the price of all coins, then this is a good time to purchase a cryptocurrency before it rise up again just like few moments back.
If we could purchase now and then the price rise again, then it would be a win win solution for us.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

It's always a good time to buy! But would you buy depends only on what are your goals and budget.

I guess that there is some logic to wait for NY because most people will celebrate instead of trading and volumes will be lower than usual. This could lead to lower prices. But still, Bitcoin at 3.5K and ETH at $115 are good deals. I've manage to buy some more Ethers at $90 and plan to buy 20-30 more if it break the $100 barrier again.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

Now is a good a time as any to purchase more of the coins and tokens you like best. I wish to purchase some more of some good tokens but at the moment I do not have much in spare funds. Will see what to do if I can possibly  get some more in the enxt two or so months. I am focusing on two tokens right now I wish to purchase more amounts of as I have very few of them. Let us see what will happen and if I can do that, so I am wishing I can earn more funds soon from jobs to purchase more tokens.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

it's up to each other's heart, only when buying must see the price graph so that they can know whether he is down or going up, only if now the altcoin goes down a lot, and I think it's better to buy when the price rises.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

As you have enough capital to invest in the altcoin you want, I don't think it's a problem if you invest now. because in my opinion the current market price can still be affordable and cheap. Smart traders are able to take advantage of the current market situation to invest as much as possible.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: