Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to buy or i have to wait ?  (Read 2169 times)
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:21:24 PM

Is now at the end of the year a good time to buy or i have to wait for the new year to enter ?

Now is a good shopping time. Do it. You will help coins grow in value and in this way we will achieve a growth in cryptocurrency. Do not wait until someone buys coins cheaper than you.

sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

Good time to invest but take this slowly like invest some wait then again invest. You should invest big amount now later small will be enough.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:55:02 PM

Is now at the end of the year a good time to buy or i have to wait for the new year to enter ?
All depends on the observations and analysis that you do. If you think there are some coins that have the potential to recover and increase to reach their highest point, buying it at this time is the right decision because it will give you a big advantage.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:55:05 PM

I think that now you can start investing in cryptocurrencies, but it is better to wait until mid-January and then invest, because now the market should fall even more.

Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:56:54 PM

Take a break for the holidays. Do not start investing now. If the price starts to fall heavily on your coins - you will spoil your mood for the holidays. Better wait for a quieter time.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:10:39 PM

You would better wait, man. Do you know why?
because crypto is something volatile and unpredictable. You can lose everything you have in a short period of time, so take care!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:19:12 PM

Yes it is a good time to buy, what you buy is what that matters now. Investment in altcoin is a very difficult thing now because of the bear market and the confidence of investors that have lost many times and some revelation recently into ICO scams everywhere.
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

I would sit and wait if I were you. Be lions, not a hamster, wait for the best asset at the best price and then you can earn.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Mythodea (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:26:40 PM

the issue here is when to know that current price is best to buy, i'm really confused due to huge volatility of last days
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

I think that long-term investment is a very risky activity now. If I buy coins, it's only at the bottom of the market.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 10:46:30 PM

Wait till new year is better, the situation is still not looking good to enter and the risk is very high.
Better to take a breath and wait till situation is good enough.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

the issue here is when to know that current price is best to buy, i'm really confused due to huge volatility of last days

If you are a beginner in this crypto trading, better learn the basics first.
There are many threads dealing with trading, you can gain a lot of insights in those threads.
You are really confused with this volatility thing because you still have so much to learn about crypto.
If I were you, I will not invest at the moment because from what I see, you are not yet ready to plunge this unknown area.
In time, you will learn the ins and outs. There's no good time to buy or sell. It's only a matter of perspectives.
But one simple rule in trading - buy low, sell high. And another thing, never put all your eggs in one basket.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

Yes, right now it's also good if you want to buy some. Because some have shown price increases. You don't need to hesitate anymore. ETH is probably a good place to make an investment. We must think intelligently that the ones below will definitely rise but are still in control, do not blindly buy, quite a few as we can. Need to research first about the new coins we will buy, because seeing a lot of new coins popping up makes us interested in that.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

I think for those who analyze the development of the price of coins from the history of price development each year, they will certainly make investments now because they believe the price of coins will increase again as they enter the beginning of the year, what I analyze is that the price of coins has reached its lowest price and price will rise again
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:32:23 PM

Wait till new year is better, the situation is still not looking good to enter and the risk is very high.
Better to take a breath and wait till situation is good enough.
This is by the way a good advice, you can not be sure that we will not see a new bottom, especially ahead of the holidays, it is better to buy coins on the General rise of the crypto currency

drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:37:20 PM

You should wait, man! Don't quit crypto! It is something that will make you rich within a short period of time! Just invest and get a good portfolio!
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:38:40 PM

I would suggest for thus people have extra money and nothing already bitcoin or altycoin as invest start buy and lear which coins has have potential to grow imn your eyes and evaluation analysis before too late the year is end possible the strong bounce will go for incoming year.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:53:36 PM

I'd think it's worth buying now. I think next year there will be a price reduction and then it will be possible to buy still cheaper than now. But this is just my guess, so think for yourself what to do.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:35:52 AM

I think this is a good time for buying coin in market. After drop more than 90% in market cap value, most coin and token having a cheap price and i think its our opportunity for buying coin with good project and good developers team
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:50:41 AM

Price is always very difficult to tell about but normally year's end and year's beginning was always very bearish and price declined. It's no guarantee to be it same again, but it would be my expectation. Chinese new year and so...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: