Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone can give me a job? or tell me any way to earn money?  (Read 288 times)
ICOquora.org (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

I need a way to earn money anyone can help me, please? Check my skill :

1.Campaign Management Service (Experienced Bounty Manager)    

2. Signature Designer

3. ANN & BOUNTY thread designer 

4. Promoting in YouTube, blog, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit

5. Community Management service (Three language ) [English, Bangla, Hindi ]

6. Reply, quote, comment, like, upvote to bump your ANN thread/ Reddit thread/Facebook page/Twitter page. Positive review to attract investor it will help you your project also to come in the front page.

7. Tell me if you need anything more. If you need an assistant for managing bounty campaign, facebook, twitter, Reddit, steemit, youtube, & another community service 

8. Unlimited number verify gmail selling service
9. Spreadsheet Entry Job
10. Web development service  
11. Reddit subscriber & comment
12. send unlimited message of bitcointalk user

https://t.me/campaignmanager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

You said you are experienced. Where is your portfolio?
You have a negative feedback left by a DT in your profile. So, the chance of getting a job is nearly zero. Stop doing shady tasks and scamming people.
ICOquora.org (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:59:32 AM

You said you are experienced. Where is your portfolio?
You have a negative feedback left by a DT in your profile. So, the chance of getting a job is nearly zero. Stop doing shady tasks and scamming people.
I got negative trust because of bumping ann thread. Can you pm me on telegram to see my portfolio.

Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:22:18 AM

2. Signature Designer
6. Reply, quote, comment, like, upvote to bump your ANN thread/ Reddit thread/Facebook page/Twitter page. Positive review to attract investor it will help you your project also to come in the front page.
7. Tell me if you need anything more. If you need an assistant for managing bounty campaign, facebook, twitter, Reddit, steemit, youtube, & another community service  
9. Spreadsheet Entry Job

I need to disappoint you because I had similar demand few months ago and feedback was zero! Good Samaritans don't exist nowadays. No matter how hard you look for a job things remain unchanged. My advice to you is to search it in your own environment/ society. Good luck
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

As there is a shortage in the market there are little jobs around to find. I would advise you to search for other freelance platforms for your job search and come here when you will start to see the market going up again. This will be the time that projects will start acting aggressively and try to hire some people for their development and growth.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

2. Signature Designer

9. Spreadsheet Entry Job

So you have so many skills and yet you are asking a way to earn money ? I think you need to support all of the above skills with evidence as by just saying that you are an experienced manager does not proof that you are a manager. Huh

dandannn

Activity: 242
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

Plenty of threads pop up on here looking for bounty managers, see below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089830.0
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:17:38 AM

Plenty of threads pop up on here looking for bounty managers, see below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089830.0

And go to the content and it will look like that he has no intention of giving job to anybody or looking for someone free.

OP, why do not you try some translation job too, not only in this forum but outside of this forum too.

For me, out of all the listed skill only 2-3 are really employable, rest of them are bullshit and even school grader can do all of these.
If you are free then work on acquiring some more technical skills.

I am alive
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:38:55 AM

For me, out of all the listed skill only 2-3 are really employable, rest of them are bullshit and even school grader can do all of these.

# 10 on his skills list was web development service .  that is more harder than  his #2 and #3 skill , so do you think a grade schooler can do it  ?  hmmm i dont think so  .
Cosette

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

DAMN SON!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:10:05 AM

I little bit triggered with this, he offer something not cool such as number 6,7, 11 and 12. Rest of it are good in my opinion, campaign management service is not an easy job and there are good campaign manager in this forum and i bet you already know it, and if you called it bullshit, then it mean you call all of them bullshit.

-
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:46:00 AM

# 10 on his skills list was web development service .  that is more harder than  his #2 and #3 skill , so do you think a grade schooler can do it  ?  hmmm i dont think so  .

I said 2 to 3 skills that are employable , I did not mean number 2 and number 3 from OP list.
I little bit triggered with this, he offer something not cool such as number 6,7, 11 and 12. Rest of it are good in my opinion, campaign management service is not an easy job and there are good campaign manager in this forum and i bet you already know it, and if you called it bullshit, then it mean you call all of them bullshit.
I do not want to postmortem all his skills and you have no need to triggered by this.
If you start checking his skills (some are really shill) and some good but not backed by any evidence , I guess you will also get the same number.

I am alive
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:59:41 AM

As you may noticed, the Marketplace become lame recently — lots of offers but only few needs it. In short, the demand of skills and services are low. Still, you can push your luck in the Services section. Good luck Smiley.

I think it will give you a harder time to find a job not yet mentioning the fact that you have a negative trust because even if we admit it or not, trust rating is very important and a major factor to be considered. All of the skills you acquired may not be much appreciated by your prospective customer because of having a doubt on your credibility as a user. And since you have a red tag then expect already that you have a lesser chance to get hired, that other users might beat you (especially with high rankings).

I don't mean to offend you at all, I'm just stating this things to open your eyes and let you prepare in the possible worst case scenario.
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

You guys are just wasting your time to reply him because thread like this should have no attention.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: