Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Solving Cross-border Payment Within 2 hours.  (Read 251 times)
MDZZ (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

With the continuous optimization of Epay.com technical services, based on independent research and development technology, Epay.com has developed different financial technology service products and made outstanding achievements in global payment industry, gradually it has established a global financial service provider network after five-year global payment solution experience.

If you have local license or qualification to help us collect and payout the local currency, please send me an Email.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:45:20 AM

I just checked your webiste. Looks like just a simple wallet with a few more features that already exists somewhere else ? What am I missing ? I don't understand what is exactly "different financial technology" ?
MDZZ (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

Could you please offer me an Email address, I will send you some files to check, it is different.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:08:06 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

Could you please offer me an Email address, I will send you some files to check, it is different.

I cannot sorry. I don't give out my email to everyone. But if I couldn't understand what is so special about you, don't you think thats a problem ? I mean you should be able to describe in one sentence what are you doing and why should I use your service otherwise its pointless  Smiley
MDZZ (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:13:04 AM

Finishing Cross-border Payment Within 2 hours, agencies with licenses in different regions are welcomed, they can set their fees for orders.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 03:07:28 AM
Merited by Piggy (1)

I have a doubt with your testimonial pics. To me, it looks like some online stock photo that you just grab from the internet. Would be better if you can provide a detailed testimony with video, and something like that. On top of that, I only see your apps like another crypto/e-wallet services that use third-party (Payeer, etc) to process the transactions, CMIIW.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MDZZ (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:36:26 AM

I have tried to send introduction file here, but admin deleted words including link.

I have not sent out any testimonial pics, so I do not know which pic you refer to, Epay was established in 2000 as an Exchanger, and turned to payment platform in 2014 after getting the license, Epay logo has applied for patent.

Epay is the few wallets to support fiat deposit and withdraw in banks, but also Cryptocurrency and E-wallet fund.

Epay is the biggest USDT channel in Asia, users can check it on Omni, it proves the bank capability for fiat transfer; Payment provider network is a new project, we want to faster the international transfer, but rewards some profit to our partners.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 08:55:03 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2018, 09:40:44 AM by Piggy

As joniboini pointed out, those images from testimonial customers, are just stock images and completely fake, not a very good start if you wanted to advertise here. This alone is a red flag.

If you want to put something like this and people cannot even be identified because they have generic names better put nothing at all.

MDZZ (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:17:47 AM

Thanks so much for your suggestion.

I feel sorry about it because we learnt it from our partners at that time, at the beginning, we would like to ask some long-term partners to comment on our service, but it involved with the legal issue, so we believe it is ok to write a review in different scenarios to help users understand the service.

==================
 I will ask our colleagues to remove it, thanks again.
MDZZ (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:20:56 AM

Now diversified currencies have been supported on Epay.com
MDZZ (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:23:38 AM

http://
MDZZ (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:13:51 AM

Welcome the institution with local license to join our Epay payment network.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: