Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 17320 times)
dreamteam17

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:52:10 PM

The people think that he, through his research and help, as a psychologist deserved for these donations, or maybe they think that he will spend this money on new discoveries in psychology. Nobody forces anyone here, people just won't throw money off to someone. Everything has its own explanation.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:53:26 PM

Why on earth would this guy be taking donations when he is already a millionaire and can fund any projects he wants with his own money.  I never liked this guy and think he is absolutely crazy.  Just another rich person trying to protect the status quo.
BurgerCash

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:31:38 AM

Why on earth would this guy be taking donations when he is already a millionaire and can fund any projects he wants with his own money.  I never liked this guy and think he is absolutely crazy.  Just another rich person trying to protect the status quo.
He accepts donations because people send donations, it really is that simple.
Now why people donate to an already wealthy man - maybe his knowledge helped them in their life and they want to return the favor. However if you're considering a donation, please remember that there's other causes your money can go to - lifechanging surgeries of kids in 3rd world countries, orphans, research of uncurable illnesses, etc...
Peterson would gladly become even richer for his work, but he doesn't really NEED your money.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
RuralDistubance

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:09:54 PM

Most of you guys really have no idea who he is.   No idea how he has changed so many peoples life's (including mine) and influenced true good in this world.   Dr. Peterson being involved in bitcoin is good for bitcoin and crypto, lopsided win for us, not the other way around.  He deserves 100 BTC and i hope he gets them.  We should influence him to spend them as BTC though and not exchange for CAD or USD. 
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:10:04 AM

Most of you guys really have no idea who he is.   No idea how he has changed so many peoples life's (including mine) and influenced true good in this world.   Dr. Peterson being involved in bitcoin is good for bitcoin and crypto, lopsided win for us, not the other way around.  He deserves 100 BTC and i hope he gets them.  We should influence him to spend them as BTC though and not exchange for CAD or USD. 

I bet he is a great influencer that is why. Being a clinical psychologist and a professor with some media interviews about his views in life will definite change a person's visions in existence.
Considering also that he is a great author. Thus, people idolizes him for being a positive enthusiast. Bringing optimistic approach with honest objectives in living.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:38:16 AM

While I'm really interested in what he's planning on doing with bitcoin, I don't get why people would donate to him. It's not like this dude is poor or something. lol.

P.S. As we speak, his wallet know holds 0.66679955 BTC

Source: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1JDQ2Q1pP5jS8epKbCmifd5ZMoBqaGcMTH
I also can not understand what is special about this donation but people rapidly send him the money and despite the fact that very fast. On his account 0.71644283 BTC
At this moment the wallet is holding 2.21576706 BTC which is huge just from December to this moment that show's Jordan Peterson as a great influencer with his books and motivational speaking. But what the donation is for is what we are not clear about.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: