Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] Job offer! Looking for experienced Crypto Arbitrage Trader (m/f)  (Read 304 times)
yesdone (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:09:17 AM

Hi everyone,

I am looking for people who would be interested in working as a Crypto Arbitrage Trader (m/f) for an established European start-up in the Blockchain space. Now, I cannot name the company outright, but rest assured this is a legitimate offer so please contact us only if you are genuinely interested and fit the profile below:

What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 2 years experience in trading cryptocurrencies, with more than 1000 transactions conducted in total.
- Passionate about Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technologies
- Solid experience using trading software
- Arbitrage trading experience outside of blockchain-technologies will not be taken into account
- Fluent English
- German is not necessary but nice to have
- Desire to work in an established start-up

What’s on offer for you:
- A very nice compensation package
- Work from Austria / Southern Germany
- A big budget to trade with
- A team token
- A role with a lot of challenges and learning opportunities
- Receive a Liechtensteiner Aufenthaltsgenehmigung (residency permit)

Have I piqued your interest? Then please get in touch and let's have a chat to see if this is you. A CV and/or how you fit the above profile would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eliteeservices

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 08:29:35 PM

It's a bs request because crypto arb is impossible, as we have proven over a period of 12 months https://totalcryptos.com/crypto-arbitrage
Princessccxo

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:44:19 PM

is like a scam bait post?
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 11:35:11 PM

It's a bs request because crypto arb is impossible, as we have proven over a period of 12 months https://totalcryptos.com/crypto-arbitrage

interesting i will read that

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:59:57 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 12:13:19 AM by eddie13

I looked at your link and it is interesting. I will save it and look closer at it later because it may be a good arbitrage tool.
I have used Cryptopia's arb tool a lot in the past and a couple others as far back 2014.

If you truly believe crypto arbitrage is impossible then I challenge you to put some money on your claim to make it worth my time to drag out my exchange histories from polo, yobit, cryptopia, bittrex, cryptsy's & mintpal's are gone, tuxexchange, etc. , where I am positive I can provide proof of many profitable arbitrage trades.

What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 2 years experience in trading cryptocurrencies, with more than 1000 transactions conducted in total.
- Solid experience using trading software
- Arbitrage trading experience outside of blockchain-technologies will not be taken into account
- Fluent English
- German is not necessary but nice to have
- Desire to work in an established start-up

I have well more than 2 years experience trading on many altcoin exchanges and a couple bitcoin exchanges.
I have many accounts at exchanges, and a few verified accounts also.  
I have profited many times from arbitrage across many altcoin exchanges but have mostly been a daytrader having made many thousands of trades.
I am passionate about crypto but I am a technology user, not a developer.
I have very solid experience using the trading software of multiple exchanges, coin wallets, block explorers, independent charts, etc., but no experience using trading bots.
I have experience conducting actual arbitrage of many coins from exchange to exchange.
I am no English teacher but it is my native language and I'd consider myself quite fluent.
I may be interested in an interesting opportunity.  

What sort of arbitrage opportunities are you talking about trying to trade?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
yesdone (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:21:13 PM

is like a scam bait post?

No, but I totally get that it may raise some red flags for y'all since I can't name the company, but its a real offer. The nature of the position is integral to the business strategy of the company and for that reason, the company would like to remain anonymous.

@ everyone else:

Please please only apply if you have Arbitrage trading experience.
German is NOT necessary, English IS.

Please read the description carefully.

I'm trying to get back to all your inboxes as soon as possible, but with the 1 reply per hour limit, it's not easy.

Thanks all.
MURONDI

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:31:01 PM

this is a very good opportunity, but I did not fulfill any conditions, I don't have so much experience in the altcoin field, but I have a lot of experience in forex trading, maybe there is only a little difference between forex trading and altcoin trading.
yesdone (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:35:54 PM

Which conditions do you not fill?

These are the HARD requirements that cannot be avoided:

- Solid experience in Cryptocurrency trading

- Some Crypto Arbitrage trading (Arbitrage trading experience outside of blockchain-technologies will not be taken into account)

- Experience using trading software

- FLUENT English

Thanks for your interest all
c0llective

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:12:23 AM

Hey, im qualified and interested can you please provide your contact details. ty
nixel

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:12:48 PM

Cheesy period of 12 months?  Grin Impossible  Grin
2018 was full with arbitrage trading. There was a lot of simple arbitrage deals (Bank -> exchange 1 -> exchange 2 -> Bank) and a huge amount of advanced ones between different exchanges including methods (don't want to tell what exactly) to compensate slow crypto withdrawals between exchanges.
Also there are methods to cheat other bots - just needed a knowledge and analyzing skills.

And arbitrage deals are still available. I have a lot of code written in C# for most of exchanges (Rest + Socket) to analyse price differences and automatic trading via security key and password. Everything is arbitrage focused. I am not a crypto investor. I can make technical analysis to trade and I already was in that game. I also have a lot of expirence with FX years ago. I was develop tons of Expert Advisers for MT4 for clients. I was providing my own services for that on my website. But arbitrage trading is more profitable and you don't care about price direction.

I have some interest, but there is not much info. And I prefer to work from home not in full time.

PS: Now I see that you are looking for Trafer, not a software implementation of arbitrage logic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: