Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This Increase in Price is good ?  (Read 279 times)
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:22:53 PM

I also checked the market awhile ago and Im surprised to see that from $3600 it moved to $3900 which made my day great.

It isnt the sign that we are now in the bull run. We need to see more days to compare the stability that bitcoin is getting to that point. But we will be there at any moment, the condition is we dont have a clue when.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

Yes. I think that the rise in the price of cryptocurrencies is good. This makes the market more alive and active. I think that the market will be useful if the price of Bitcoins grows above 6000.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:02:29 PM

Price of Bitcoin and other cyrpto currencies is increasing continuously from last 5 minutes, do you think it will be a bull run or it will be stopped on 4000$. I think it will be touching 6000$. In just two minutes, whole coinmarketcap has turned green from red.
Not that easy mate, it takes days, weeks or a months to recover. We imagine that we are almost ending this year and still we never even touch back into $5k again, and you said it can reach into $6k in 2 mins.
We cant expect huge pumps for now cause our market isnt that healthy and we dont have huge market demand.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:14:55 PM

Price of Bitcoin and other cyrpto currencies is increasing continuously from last 5 minutes, do you think it will be a bull run or it will be stopped on 4000$. I think it will be touching 6000$. In just two minutes, whole coinmarketcap has turned green from red.

Ofcourse that is good sign meaning bitcoin stil possible to rise their price
Patience let's see what will happen in this good price sign increase
Hope bull run will begin again people expect in 2019 incoming year

Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:32:05 AM

Hopely with that movement, market sign a recovery. Cryptomarket drop more than 80% in 2018 and i think its time for market to recovery. I think its a good sign bitcoin price increasing to $4000 and hopely continue to $6000
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:24:31 AM

Don't rush to conclude which one you say will go up in 2 minutes up to 6000 $. the price is still not stable, I think it will take time to touch the $ 6000 mark, hoping everyone is patiently waiting for prices to rise. selling when prices go up will give you lots of benefits and you will feel happy. if you want to invest, choose coins that have the highest selling value.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: