Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:51:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peoples truly believe A LOT in Bitcoin  (Read 1717 times)
DavidCryptoMoon (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:02:46 PM

People believe in Bitcoin because there is something in it that they saw and want to. For example, investors believe in Bitcoin and invest in it because they saw it's potential to grow in price while others who believe in its technology, invest in it to support it.

Then it can LITERALLY apply to anything...

Yes, just go build something that is a decentralized digital currency, with no 3rd party required to transfer payments between the owners of the new currency.

Then have people value it at $0 - $1 for a couple years.

Watch a couple years later when it bounces between $1-$10 in value around the world.

Then when it gets in the $10 - $100 range, you just have to get over that hump before your new "currency" appears to have some valid reason to actually exist.

And if you can get over the $100 - $1000 value area for this new digital currency that anyone in the world can own or use, you will have recreated what Bitcoin did. Congratulations. 

Now you are more specific, then I'm ok with your explanation, but what you just said are just accomplishements, not a proof of its monopoly.
I could very well take for exemple a shitcoin in the market that mooned and said "you see, that's why it's the greatest coin in the market", what you said has basically little value.
If a global institution decided to create his own coin worldwide, how could BTC remain at the top for exemple ? I really want to hear an impartial opinion on that.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

People opinion could be different when they described bitcoin as the king but for me personally i highly believe bitcoin will be the first and the last king of cryptocurrencies and most potential rather than other coins that when other altcoins alternately fill in the second position on coinmarketcap but bitcoin can last in the first position from year to year
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

Bitcoin is the currency that was first created and is also very useful for our society, and is also widely used for investment and transactions. Currently bitcoin is also very bright.

Useful in our society? Never heard that before? Can you elaborate this? I've been "using" Bitcoin for a long time now and yeah, it is a great investment, it is not that I use it but I invest my money on it. Also, I don't think that it is widely used for transactions as we all know the fees are not that low and with the price having a dip for a long time, I'd rather hold unto them rather than use them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

People opinion could be different when they described bitcoin as the king but for me personally i highly believe bitcoin will be the first and the last king of cryptocurrencies and most potential rather than other coins that when other altcoins alternately fill in the second position on coinmarketcap but bitcoin can last in the first position from year to year
It is true that not all of people have same opinion about bitcoin, Actually; there are people who keep saying that the bitcoin is dead and people who still believing to the potential of the bitcoin. As a investors, I always have high self confidence and I believe that the bitcoin will grow more.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

until now many people who still believe in bitcoin as a king. the problem is bitcoin even though its value is down, but the demand is increasing so it makes bitcoin grow, and the development of bitcoin certainly requires a long process
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

I'm surprised everydays of peoples saying that "btc will be the king forever" without delivering a proper argument.
That's why I created this topic, not because I want to know "who will be the next king" or "BTC will be replaced soon", no, I want to hear a proper opinion on this matter, without some BS such as "it's the king, because it was the first". In that case, why would he's still be the "king" right now, and why would be he be in the future ?
You must take time to enlighten yourself before asking such a question in this open discussion forum.
Yes, not just only one people is saying that bitcoin is the king for ever but a lot of people. How a group of people will be totally wrong ? Bitcoin has all the potential as per the expectation.

All you need is simply going through the basic concepts of bitcoin like how its limited supply is being attracting people and what are the actual benefits of adopting a decentralized system. How bitcoin is going to replace banks/gold/paypal/WU and a lot other similar things.

Basically we are into an electronic era where people are preferring digital money and quick transaction from their mobile app. Plus, you must need an asset which will be providing you multiple returns over the time and should not be hacked. All these are available with bitcoin systems. Interestingly, we are still into the early years of bitcoin and compared to the future adopters we must be still having the chances of to be called as early or adopters by the people of 2050. Then why not adopt bitcoins to enjoy the maximum benefits and advantages ?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

until now many people who still believe in bitcoin as a king. the problem is bitcoin even though its value is down, but the demand is increasing so it makes bitcoin grow, and the development of bitcoin certainly requires a long process
Price really matter for now,  that is a big asset for Bitcoin and becoming number 1 coin in the crypto. People will love it as they think that investing Bitcoin will give them a prosperous life in the future.  People should understand that crypto won't just give an easy money if we don't work on it. And they could realize that bitcoin won't have a fixed price, it will fluctuates easily and anytime.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 10:17:07 PM

But why ? Because it's the first cryptocurrency created, and the most used in the market ? What makes you believe that Bitcoin will be the eternal king of the market, and something else won't replace it ?

I'm surprised everydays of peoples saying that "btc will be the king forever" without delivering a proper argument.
That's why I created this topic, not because I want to know "who will be the next king" or "BTC will be replaced soon", no, I want to hear a proper opinion on this matter, without some BS such as "it's the king, because it was the first". In that case, why would he's still be the "king" right now, and why would be he be in the future ?

Because many people only know btc lol. They have been FUDDED with btc at first that they only understand btc and dont know they can expand their investment to other better platforms and projects.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

To trust in Bitcoin you need to find out what technology is behind it. Once we understand the basics of how Blockchain works, we will also be able to understand why cryptocurrencies are the future of finance.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:25:27 AM

Because of the limited supply of bitcoin and transparency and decentralized all the functionalities, people believe btc is true value for money and digital asset
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:18:26 AM

Bitcoin continues to function as a digital currency from digital market many years up until now. I am also one of the believers of bitcoin because I am watching it starting from the day I started create my bitcoin wallet.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:00:26 AM

But why ? Because it's the first cryptocurrency created, and the most used in the market ? What makes you believe that Bitcoin will be the eternal king of the market, and something else won't replace it ?

Im also a believer of bitcoin and for me bitcoin its still the king and alot of people do believe in it.It helps me profit doing work on it that is why i truly believe that bitcoin would recover from these bear market.

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:39:17 AM

everyone understands why people believe in BTC, because many people invested their money in BTC. The rest pray at ETH, because another part of the people invested in this cryptocurrency. I noticed that many people write that they believe in any cryptocurrency, just because they themselves have invested in these currencies. Therefore, it is not surprising that most people believe in BTC. Because it was in him that most people invested.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:49:52 AM

those who say that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency is not just assuming without basis. the fact that today's cryptocurrency market says itself, that none of the alt coins have been able to surpass the highest price or even the current bitcoin price. Regardless of the significant decline in bitcoin prices in 2018, bitcoin is still able to stabilize at a higher price than in previous years, obviously the trust appears not without reason, but empirical facts and experiences in the crypto market.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:56:08 AM

I think new people only know bitcoin compared to altcoins, so when they decide to invest they only focus on researching more about bitcoin. This has triggered bitcoin to become a crypto currency that is popular and even difficult to replace its first position in all crypto currency markets. Different if everyone he knows is ETH, until now ETH will occupy the first position in the entire crypto currency market.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:08:15 AM

You can’t blame us for what we belive in,this cryptocurrency being pioneer has proven the capacity of growing year after year,and if you will check the chart then you’ll find what i am saying

We believe in crypto for a simple reason,for giving us profit and gains since we came here in investing
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:46:20 AM

although many believe in bitcoin but there are still some people who do not believe in bitcoin because maybe he gets a loss from bitcoin so that he doesn't trust bitcoin anymore, some people must have something like that.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:04:59 AM

if I think everyone won't know about the development of crypto in the future, and of course crypto lovers want that crypto will develop better in the future, about bitcoin which is currently still the king of all other altcoins, that's the reality, and until now there are no altcoins that can be able to replace the position of bitcoin, but no one knows in the future, whether bitcoin will continue to be the king of all other altcoins, or maybe bitcoin will be replaced, of course everything can happen.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:24:31 AM

Yea people do believe in bitcoin why because it's a digital currency and it's first of it's kind.  I believe this trust will be still be there in that bitcoin has stand to be what it was created for and won't fail in it's quest
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:24:32 PM

Whose "HE" you've mentioned here? Anyway Bitcoin is still remain popular not because it is the first creation it is because of a good mission and vision to all people including the people in a low class of living that may received the good benefits from Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: