Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 01:55:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peoples truly believe A LOT in Bitcoin  (Read 1711 times)
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 04:55:39 PM

I am a btc believer but i believe it will take time before we can see bitcoin again to go 10k to 50k usd. 3 to 5 yrs.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:38:20 PM

But why ? Because it's the first cryptocurrency created, and the most used in the market ? What makes you believe that Bitcoin will be the eternal king of the market, and something else won't replace it ?

I'm surprised everydays of peoples saying that "btc will be the king forever" without delivering a proper argument.
That's why I created this topic, not because I want to know "who will be the next king" or "BTC will be replaced soon", no, I want to hear a proper opinion on this matter, without some BS such as "it's the king, because it was the first". In that case, why would he's still be the "king" right now, and why would be he be in the future ?
I do not believe in Bitcoin, and I say it will last long enough for us to become rich. Because I know that particular things make it always exist and its current price can be very low, but it will increase again because it is the money-making and trading tool for those in the dark. Believe it because you can find more information when you look deep.
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:09:42 PM

There are still so many people that don't believe in bitcoin or are they interested in it.

Although I feel bitcoin has not been consistent with it price increase the fact that it started at around $13k this year and ended at around $3800 is a cause of worry

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
btc_angela

Activity: 2632
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:03:15 PM

There are still so many people that don't believe in bitcoin or are they interested in it.

Although I feel bitcoin has not been consistent with it price increase the fact that it started at around $13k this year and ended at around $3800 is a cause of worry

It's because bitcoin price works on a cycle, we have seen the bubble at the end of 2017, so for obvious reasons 2018 started as the year when the price burst that's why it ended at $3800, almost 80%-85% downside, but as I have said, it's a cycle so we need to wait till the next bullish trend appear, might be months or year, but I'm sure we will get to the start of the cycle and then go on and hit another all-time-high. So we don't need to worry, but have patience that one day the price will go on another massive spike.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:05:39 PM

Hehehehe, quiet interesting i ask myself who will then be the King. Although you might be right that a new coin might come to take over the kingship of BTC, i don't really see it happening any moment from now so why the worries. The BTC has one of the robust system in place that is why its being trusted.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:19:23 PM

I really don't think that most people believe in bitcoin, faith is placed in the technology and what it can provide, I really think that decentralized blockchain is going to be extremely useful for humanity, but it only takes more people to realize its usefulness.

AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:50:45 PM

Even the price of bitcoin dumping yes I am still believing  on it because when I start with bitcoin I am nothing and the value was same now but I earn but now yes it's dumping but still investing and trading because I am believing that it will rise again and one of the reason was bitcoin is still the lead and number one coin.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:00:11 PM

People believe in bitcoin finding more people successful through the same. It can be of their early adoption, trading or some form of cryptocurrency investment. Moreover lots of governments coming forward with the plans of having their own cryptocurrency is an added value for people to believe bitcoin.
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 814

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:52:29 AM

I really don't think that most people believe in bitcoin, faith is placed in the technology and what it can provide, I really think that decentralized blockchain is going to be extremely useful for humanity, but it only takes more people to realize its usefulness.

I think otherwise, although blockchain technology is very useful, we can only see it's true form when every sector of the society will take advantage of it, like government and private industry.

What people do is really believes that bitcoin will make them rich, we have seen it happen for early adopters and it could also happened again with bitcoin reaches another all-time-high in the next couple of years.
REYVAN

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:25:54 AM

But why ? Because it's the first cryptocurrency created, and the most used in the market ? What makes you believe that Bitcoin will be the eternal king of the market, and something else won't replace it ?

I'm surprised everydays of peoples saying that "btc will be the king forever" without delivering a proper argument.
That's why I created this topic, not because I want to know "who will be the next king" or "BTC will be replaced soon", no, I want to hear a proper opinion on this matter, without some BS such as "it's the king, because it was the first". In that case, why would he's still be the "king" right now, and why would be he be in the future ?
one reason is indeed because of price movements. imagine when the first appeared almost worthless, and many people underestimated, but it turns out the price of bitcoin continues to move and increasingly expensive, even has a very fantastic value, naturally if some people are optimistic about the existence of bitcoin. But those who know Bitcoin correctly, of course the reason will be different and proud of the current conditions.
mmaxswellmurugan

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:42:59 AM

Because a lot of people also benefited thousands and even millions because of Bitcoin. Smiley
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:58:34 AM

Bitcoin is the most trusted because it is the first cryptocurrency on the market and is the most stable coin. big investors invest exactly in bitcoin
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:58:51 AM

Bitcoin is the most trusted because it is the first cryptocurrency on the market and is the most stable coin. big investors invest exactly in bitcoin
Not only because it is the first created but because they actually giving the name of crypto and be known to us. Investors will took on the opportunity given by bitcoin as a high gaining investment and besides it is proven already for many times even crisis occurs.
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:59:30 AM

Maybe its the easy way to earn some coin and make profit someday. But thats not easy you make some effort take your time in this and that you can earn. Its possible to succes your life and change everything in future because sooner or later the bitcoin will raise again.
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:03:13 PM

Obviously, Bitcoin has an incomparable advantage over other cryptocurrencies.

1) I know about it everyone who knows about cryptocurrency. He is popular.
2) His creator is anonymous.
3) Bitcoin is actively used as a means of payment (already!).
4) His number is always reduced.
5) Its price is always increasing (in the long term).
6) The rest of the cryptocurrencies go after him.

Therefore, it is clearly better than other altcoins.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:04:21 PM

Because when we say crypto, usually it is automatically linked to Bitcoin. And for normal people who don't have much knowledge about cryptocurrencies, crypto = Bitcoin. And there are so much misinformation on advertisements and anywhere on the internet and media that clouds the knowledge about other digital currencies which certainly have more to give than what Bitcoin can provide.
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:20:35 PM

It is because of the fact that this is the first cryptocurrency, I think that there is such confidence in him because there is no other reason for me

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Edenvidal
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:41:14 PM

people today believe that bitcoin is great because of the help of modern technology it can be used in a modern way that can help improve the country's economy not because of the spreading news that its a scam.as long as many people believe in bitcoin it will all grow as we expected it to be.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:12:31 PM

Thats why prices fell very deep last year because there are still many people who are afraid and don't believe in the future of
bitcoin. that's the main reason they sell it. there are still many users who don't fully believe in bitcoin..
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:18:56 PM

Am not exceptional to this I believe 100% in bitcoin and I know it will do great, I believe many condemned it that it will fall some day but I see great news articles many investors are coming in many that can uphold the market are sliding back. What am I saying in essence is lets us all believe in bitcoin than spread FUD about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: