Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which tasks would you add if you would run your own bounty?  (Read 131 times)
Billo_ (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:03:20 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 01:31:15 AM by Billo_

Hello everyone!

If you would be a bounty manager which tasks would you add or improve? What's your opinion how we could improve bounties? It's no secret, about bad managers and huge impact to success of a project if a bounty is managed well and offering tasks which will make project famous.

Maybe you participated in a bounty and noticed some issues or missing features. Feel free to share your opinion about it here to improve bounty business in general.  Smiley
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:46:03 AM

I will accept member that already earned merit before, so at least we know if his post have good quality. Also, i will accept people that at least have member or full member rank. More higher the member, more people will notice it and not breaking forum rules.
Just my 2 cents.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
dakiller

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:22:12 AM

The bounty participant must pass KYC, this will help minimize cheater.
The article must be your own guarantee, not copying anyone.
Basically, bonus categories are sufficient and there is no need to add new categories. It is important to ensure fairness and appreciate the real power.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: