Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you lose your confidence as an investor?
Yes, I've lost everything - my confidence, my money. REKT completely.
Nope, I still believe in crypto and I know that it'll recover for sure, if not sooner, later.
Haven't invested anything yet, so I'm still safe.
Can't say.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you lose your confidence as an investor?  (Read 26473 times)
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:16:04 PM

Crypto has started to change prices, I personally still believe in crypto, especially now in my country is crypto assets have been legalized and are considered commodities that can be transacted. I hope this is a good start for crypto existence.
Congrats mate. This is great news for you that your country has been accepted cryptocurrency! So many good news around the crypto industry at this moment. Every piece of good news about crypto makes me happy and I think investors will gain the confidence to invest or involve actively in the crypto market! I have known many people who stopped coming in this forum and in trading, now they are planning to be active here. So, no one can leave this great platform, because crypto is our love, hope, and opportunity.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 10:43:59 PM

I personally didn't lose confidence as an investor in general, but especially toward many altcoins. I don't know if many of them will have a future and how many altcoins will still be in the market in a two years time from now...
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:14:23 AM

My advice Keep learning from every situation that occurs, losing your confidence in this market can endanger yourself, especially your money, instead of waiting to be more prepared and always take risks, hoping that the market will rise again as before.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 05:11:01 AM

The sudden rise (from the very beginning of 2018) to fall (end of 2018 and still continuing), did you have the courage to hodl your coins and have your confidence intact just as before? Or did the extreme hustle of the bearish markets ended everything for you and even compelled you in such a way that you're now no more going to put anything in cryptocurrencies? Do you think this is an opportunity itself or is this going to end up hard in grave like most of the best ICO projects of whose tokens got dumped down to even 1/20th their ATH?

P.S.: This is just a poll, so don't take it as a measurement to decide whether to remain and/or invest in crypto or not.
Im still holding my coins as of today because i still believe that crypto market will recover soon. Instead of crying, I took it as a great experience and will be a lesson learned for me to become more stronger mentally and won't quit after losing my money. I have faith in crypto 100%.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:07:56 PM

Halving process(bitcoin) is one of the most awaited by crypto users, trust is formed in the long run, short-term progress is only a kind of interconnected progress but does not have the effect of destruction as long as volume remains in large capitalization. I am very confident about that.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:23:20 PM

My advice Keep learning from every situation that occurs, losing your confidence in this market can endanger yourself, especially your money, instead of waiting to be more prepared and always take risks, hoping that the market will rise again as before.

Well if you don't have any confidence in the market anymore then probably you don't have any money in it. It can't be a danger to you if you're only a spectator because you don't trust bitcoin. The things is that you may lose a potentially good investment in the future because you're not thinking long term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:47:15 PM

The sudden rise (from the very beginning of 2018) to fall (end of 2018 and still continuing), did you have the courage to hodl your coins and have your confidence intact just as before? Or did the extreme hustle of the bearish markets ended everything for you and even compelled you in such a way that you're now no more going to put anything in cryptocurrencies? Do you think this is an opportunity itself or is this going to end up hard in grave like most of the best ICO projects of whose tokens got dumped down to even 1/20th their ATH?

P.S.: This is just a poll, so don't take it as a measurement to decide whether to remain and/or invest in crypto or not.

I know this is just other season of market and every season is not the same. There are some times that we enjoy those increased value cryptocurrency and there are times that its completely opposite. Investors really dont quit and lose confidence into something that easily and i know that this market will recover soon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:50:47 PM

Im still holding my coins as of today because i still believe that crypto market will recover soon. Instead of crying, I took it as a great experience and will be a lesson learned for me to become more stronger mentally and won't quit after losing my money. I have faith in crypto 100%.
You are going golden thing because those who are losing their confidence will cry someday when price of bitcoin will be good once again there is no use of crying it is best choice to keep holding and waiting for your time  to see coin increasing in price, I am very confident about my investment that’s why I am holding and I have trust on my trading/ investing skills.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:13:48 AM

As a whole, being an investor and a bounty hunter, my confidence in crypto is intact, solid and strong. However, I can't say when it comes to some altcoins in my long term wallet as the current market has rendered most of them dormant or temporary dead.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:45:47 AM

I personally didn't lose confidence as an investor in general, but especially toward many altcoins. I don't know if many of them will have a future and how many altcoins will still be in the market in a two years time from now...

It depends upon how much money you invested and how much you gained or lose in all this time. Many investors who invested when the prices were very high, may have lost confidence in crypto and they think that crypto will never recover.

For me, I have a lot of trust in crypto, despite the fact that my portfolio is still Red as I have been in loss for many coins but I believe that all the coins along with bitcoin will recover this year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:34:16 PM

I had some confidence with the trading investment when it was been in good position and easy to trade but the current scenario is not very good for any type of business using Crypto we need to put more effort to get the profit from that show confidence is not about working hard the value of your investment will also reduce your confidence

Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:19:09 PM

Besides being an investor I believe crypto will recover in due time, all this is about our patient and to understand the market. Have not invest on anything yet but am a bounty hunter and which I know I invest my time and effort to see great project come to live.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:26:11 PM

As a whole, being an investor and a bounty hunter, my confidence in crypto is intact, solid and strong. However, I can't say when it comes to some altcoins in my long term wallet as the current market has rendered most of them dormant or temporary dead.
  This is good for you, as our confidence is our strength and our power, if we will stay strong we will make money but if we will lose our confidence we will not earn anything, so just keep one thing in mind that your profit and lose is in your hand, if you see price is getting down then hold and wait to see things normal, I am also holding and I am hoping to see price getting to the track once again.
kattokassinen

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:43:07 PM

Never lose my confidence. I will check the market price every day. So I will plan to work and Time to complete the process. Marke price is not stable. So wait for the some growth. I will choose the best coin and token. Then exchange and hold long time and follow the market price.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:42:05 PM

Never lose my confidence. I will check the market price every day. So I will plan to work and Time to complete the process. Marke price is not stable. So wait for the some growth. I will choose the best coin and token. Then exchange and hold long time and follow the market price.

Good for you dude don't lose hope in cryptoworld, everything has a reason this kind of market is a good sign to invest in some potential altcoin why? Because last year 2018 is a seaon of falling down but now Im confidence it will be rise again thats why as an Investor I put some of my money in good altcoin and other in bitcoin.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:59:25 AM

I'm more confident now, crypto is doing well lately so I guess it's time to celebrate that the bull run is finally here.
Nothing is easy but with patience things is possible, we have been waiting and here it has arrive now, so we should continue believing and be more confident as we have proven that the market is capable of recovering despite being dump many times.
qmclak

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 01:17:05 PM

Not really, I think now its the best time to buy low cap alts, the alts that has potential. Just pick wisely

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:11:45 PM

as a true investor it will not be able to lose confidence when the market falls but if it has been tricked it will certainly lose confidence in the project or coin. The problem is that the market will definitely go up and down so that all investors will know what they will do
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:10:33 PM

As a long-term investor in both forex and stocks I have not lost my confidence in cryptocurrencies investments and I have been in this market for about three years now and it has been working for me well.  Bitcoin has even give me good returned last week and I am planning to invest more if it retreat back.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:45:57 PM

No, I did not yet and I will not ever. The reason behind that is purely the potential this business and technology has. And if you have the knowledge to invest in good projects and coins, you are well off and have an edge over others. The market is a very cyclical place and at times you might loose value as well but that should not stop you from investing again and making profits when it is about to boom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: