Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:29:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for work  (Read 336 times)
NordBoeeren (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:45:16 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 03:50:32 AM by NordBoeeren

Hi. I'm trying build my reputation on this forum . And will work/help out for altcoins and merit.
I'm good with VPS programing, setting up mastenodes and can also do translating work. I speak/wright all the Scandinavian languages Norwegian Swedish Danish, English and Spanish. I can also help setting up miners and install drivers that is best suited for your rig. And I have experience as a moderator for some crypto projects on discord. Have been working/trading crypto for two three years now and also have five years experience as a coldline sales rep sales rep
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:59:33 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

The only 'work' you need to do for merit is write good posts. Also write good posts in the sections where users with merit to give hang out, which is not the alts section in general.

And it's very doubtful you're going to be paid in trust. You have to earn it. The trust heavy people take it seriously and any hint of someone gaming it is going to be hammered.

mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 6424

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:06:41 AM

1-offer your services within the marketplace if you want to work and get paid.

2- if you want Merit use your knowledge to post quality posts, for example make a simple guide for newbies on how to set up their own masternodes , i am pretty sure you will get a lot of merits for posting things you are good at.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:10:37 AM

2- if you want Merit use your knowledge to post quality posts, for example make a simple guide for newbies on how to set up their own masternodes , i am pretty sure you will get a lot of merits for posting things you are good at.

Trouble is if you're writing guides for noobs then the chances are they won't have merit to give. The alt section is so goddamn noisy most people don't go in there.

In that scenario people with merit to hand out do occasionally start threads offering merit to posts highlighted by users for consideration like this one - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5085605.0

The places I've noticed most merit is handed out are - the meta section, serious discussion/ivory tower, the wall observer thread.

But you won't get it just for showing up.
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 02:30:05 AM

It's a bad call to try and trade anything for merit. That's not what it was intended for.

You're going to get your account tagged (negative rep), so I'd recommend withdrawing your request & closing this topic.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
NordBoeeren (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:52:24 AM

It's a bad call to try and trade anything for merit. That's not what it was intended for.

You're going to get your account tagged (negative rep), so I'd recommend withdrawing your request & closing this topic.
Thanks for the tip, don't know what i was thinking, hehe. changed the post to a job application Smiley
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:39:08 AM

I suggest posting a service thread on the Services Marketplace section[1], and probably also post your service offers on freelancing sites like xbtfreelancer[2].

Best of luck.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
[2] https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

1-offer your services within the marketplace if you want to work and get paid.

1+ for this if you can post a simple and easy to follow guide to set up master nodes I'll give you merit for this.

If you are seriously looking for a freelance job I found a blog where you can see all list of freelance jobs that you can earn crypto or bitcoin you can check this blog post https://myincomeideas.com/earn-bitcoin-by-freelancing/
pptIox

Activity: 61
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

Using your knowledge to help others as much as possible is the best "work", although you may not get a return on your money, it is a meaningful thing. Of course, if you want a real job, then you should go to the job search site instead of here.
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

Using your knowledge to help others as much as possible is the best "work", although you may not get a return on your money, it is a meaningful thing. Of course, if you want a real job, then you should go to the job search site instead of here.
But I learned that one can earn on the forum. How to get started ?

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:36:54 PM

<snip>
Whoah! Don't be hasty Cheesy. Even if I tell you that you can earn through signature campaigns (oops) it still doesn't work for you because of your rank. You are just a newbie. Better if you will study first, make good quality posts and improve your post history for you to get merits and rank up later on. That's the least you can do for now, good luck luc and welcome to the forum as well.
pityunbent

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:01:27 PM

Check over reddit, there are a lot of subs that offer crypto related work.
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

<snip>
Whoah! Don't be hasty Cheesy. Even if I tell you that you can earn through signature campaigns (oops) it still doesn't work for you because of your rank. You are just a newbie. Better if you will study first, make good quality posts and improve your post history for you to get merits and rank up later on. That's the least you can do for now, good luck luc and welcome to the forum as well.

Thank you for the advice, I'll make sure to learn more on the forum.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
Ispep

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

The future of security tokens

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:50:17 AM

Is that the major reason why you're here,it looks so to me,otherise you wouldn't be asking after just getting in,with less than five posts
What skills do you have to offer, to earn from the forum you must have one skill or the other, one that you can offer back to the community.
Even if you intend earning through signature campaigns,you'll still need posting skills or else you wouldn't rank up,and even if you do by chance,you'll either forever be a Jr member or you'll not be able to carry out the required task without either shitposting or plagiarising which will either get you nuked/temban/permaban
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:01:26 AM

I speak/wright all the Scandinavian languages Norwegian Swedish Danish, English and Spanish.
This is your biggest selling point i think. You could help many projects translating their websites to another languages for a price.
Try that, i think you can earn well.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 10856

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

<…>
Besides de Services section in the Marketplace board, you can also take a look at the Service Announcement in the Altcoin Marketplace board, where I’ve seen some people offer their translating services and whatnot. There may be something on your local board, although it is rather inactive.

Regarding merits, these should not be worked for, or at least they should not be used as a tool for rewarding services at a personal level. What’s more, if they were to be used in this manner, it could likely go against the reputation you state you want to build. Simply posting with a decent content should suffice (caring not to do so exclusively on zones that are overly spammed).
yuluxugi32132

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:40:26 PM

Hi. I'm trying build my reputation on this forum . And will work/help out for altcoins and merit.
I'm good with VPS programing, setting up mastenodes and can also do translating work. I speak/wright all the Scandinavian languages Norwegian Swedish Danish, English and Spanish. I can also help setting up miners and install drivers that is best suited for your rig. And I have experience as a moderator for some crypto projects on discord. Have been working/trading crypto for two three years now and also have five years experience as a coldline sales rep sales rep

Do you know coding? Or just unix bash scripts? thanks
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:06:20 PM

You seem to be more talented compared to other members here in the forum so aside from offering your talent in the service section of the forum why not go outside of BCT and actually offer it to freelancing websites such as upwork and freelance, I am pretty sure that you will have more success in finding a good job opportunity in those websites. Also one thing to keep in mind sMerits here in the forum is not like a currency so you cannot work and expect a payment of merit in exchange for your services, and if you do both of you will be tagged for your actions.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:34:29 AM

Good luck, you seem to have a lot to offer, just want to tell you, you came to the right place.
Building your reputation here does not based solely on your rank, even lower than Hero rank, you can still be trusted, just keep sharing for the benefit of all and do some trades so you gain trust from especially from DT.

You'll rank up when you have the necessary merit required, it will just come from random people who think you've done enough to contribute for the good of the forum.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:08:16 AM

People can earn here on Bitcointalk through campaigns. First off, I'm going to tell you that if you don't know much about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general, then forget it. And because you'd have to ask even though you can freely look for information(through reading around or using the SEARCH function) about making money here on Bitcointalk, then I really don't think you're qualified. Look elsewhere.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████