Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters expect rewards in their wallets?  (Read 484 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:23:49 AM

I agree nowadays bounty hunters need to do extra work to get the reward and sometimes the reward is really small compare to the job that  they had done, and it will be nice if the developers could send the reward immediately, but sometimes the developers also need to think to prevent the huge selling in an instant, they need to keep the price alive, so its a difficult situation for the developers and the bounty hunters
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:49:10 AM

Being a bounty hunters who can be sincere is very difficult, the problem is that every ICO project runs almost 1-3 more and this takes up the bounty hunter's time. Meanwhile, when the project was completed and the needed funds were reached, the next problem came, the distribution of tokens that could take more than one month. And the bounty hunter must wait for the token that they want to come to their wallet, besides the scam project or token they get is not balanced with the work they have done.

Indeed, it's a good idea when developers give a tokens on time or before the ICO project ends, or another ways bounty hunters really want each of their jobs to be paid with altcoins that are already in the market, developers can share the type of payment like one month they pay participants with altcoin like ETH and the next month they pay each participant with their own tokens.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

I also don't like this kind of thing because they tried to cheat in making it difficult for the participants through their campaign rules, and what I found a lot was the slow payment and lack of information after ico was finished, this was really unpleasant.

simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

whether this is just my feeling or indeed the bounty hunter lately has been a little complicated in a bounty. I always try to avoid bounty with rules that I think are too difficult for me. the market situation is quite difficult for me especially if I have to take part in a bounty with difficult rules. so I tried to avoid it

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:51:04 PM

Earning money in participating in various bounty has getting harder as those projects will demand such requirements which not being part of the rules in the bounty. Such doing KYC without announcing it in the start of the bounty or we need to register in their website before we can get our rewards. This extra task had put our hard-work to nothing if we will not going to comply their request. So, I make sure that it's clear all the rules before participating to avoid such issue during the distribution of the token.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

sometimes from the ico team they change the schedule of distribution of tokens or even suddenly change the bounty rules, and they have the right to that. there must be consideration from the team to postpone it. just leave it, many other bounty tasks that can be done while waiting for updates from the project
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

So far I haven't experienced all of this, maybe because I am new in this bounty hunting but now I must become aware of it, I have seen some campaign, where you have to register to their platform, but as long as they do send your rewards it is ok even if it from their platform or my wallet.
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

ICO's activity is going through a very difficult period. ICO teams are largely to blame for this, which in many respects complicated the process of joining ICO bounty campaigns, as it is increasingly necessary to register on various websites, perform other superfluous actions for bounty hunters, and the reward for participation is less sent in our wallets. New ace tokens are more often listed immediately on the stock exchanges, the sites of the ICO teams, this is all accompanied by additional difficulties. For me, this is inconvenient and not very pleasant. I personally prefer the ICO team to immediately send the tokens I have earned to my wallet.
At the request of the ICO team, we specify our wallets to reward new tokens, but in the end they turn out to be unnecessary. The ICO team and in this themselves change the method of payment and we don’t see the tokens in our wallets.
How do you feel about this issue?
I already noticed the problem. The ico devs now demand a lot from a bounty hunter and the pay is low. In some cases, bounty hunters have to wait a long time for their payment or it is not paid at all. I have experienced all this myself and i do not like it at all. But apparently bounty hunters can not do anything about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:13:28 PM

Guys, I think you're crying? Bounty hunters perform a minimum of actions (I mean Twitter, Reddit, Linkedin, Facebook or the signature company), tweet, retweet, post, it takes 10 minutes a day and you want to get big money for it ?? !! I think the only thing that should be well paid is: translations, good videos or articles.
This raises a topic for discussion not that bounty hunters pay little for participating in ICO bounty campaigns, but the fact that ICO teams, when they sign up for an ICO signature campaign, write that the reward will be paid to the wallets indicated by us, and then break this condition and transfer tokens to their websites after we register there. This not only violates the conditions of accession, but also complicates us to obtain tokens, sometimes their passwords do not work, and other unforeseen difficulties arise. And sometimes these tokens can not be removed for various reasons. This is really an extra difficulty for bounty hunters.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

As long as we are working for that few bucks then they don't care much about the bounty hunters,there are many campaign managers don't care about payment dates and they don't even announce when the token will be distributed so if possible the team need to send the tokens soon after ICO completion because everyone os working for money.
Probably everyone is here for the same reason. But honestly, most of the bounty managers and devs are not at all caring about our hard work and they are taking their own time and imposing lot of new rules like clearing KYC kind of things at any time they want to do. Most of the time they are seeming like they do not want to pay for all the bounty hunters but all of them had worked similarly and got eligible for the rewards for then rules and regulations but not as per the new rules.

I believe there are a lot of times this kind of discussion have gone here but no initiative has not been taken unfortunately so far. When we are not working for any changes then we cannot change anything about this problems and the problem will persist for ever.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

my last signature campaign always delay token distribution.
first they say distribution in nov then they extend to dec, then they say again march, i think im goona wait forever lol.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:17:55 PM

sometimes from the ico team they change the schedule of distribution of tokens or even suddenly change the bounty rules, and they have the right to that. there must be consideration from the team to postpone it. just leave it, many other bounty tasks that can be done while waiting for updates from the project
I agree, the main thing that the team was decent and in the future released tokens on the exchange , I think now for the better transfer payments as many project tokens fall very much

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

I also don't like this kind of thing because they tried to cheat in making it difficult for the participants through their campaign rules, and what I found a lot was the slow payment and lack of information after ico was finished, this was really unpleasant.

Completely agree with you. And not only this happens after or in process of the participation in different ICOs. Very often teams change rules of participation and terms of the campaign, very often they prolong it and it takes more time to wait for the reward, or just make a pause and make the tokens to be frozen for some period. Or sometimes closer to the end of bounty campaign they require the passing KYC, and not every participant can pass it because of different reasons. So, there are lots of points that are problematic for bounty participants. Personally I did not get the rewards for participating for last some campaigns because of different reasons and it did not happenned to me in previous years. So it is not pleasant to tell the truth.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

The problem some people are having these days, is that they are told to wait for a very long time, before getting their tokens. Also, i have seen quite some good number of coins, whose team, decided to pay their bounty participants and yet there was no dump in price. Giving addresses by hunters is not something difficult, but receiving coins, sometimes might pose some challenge.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:26:04 PM

ICO's activity is going through a very difficult period. ICO teams are largely to blame for this, which in many respects complicated the process of joining ICO bounty campaigns, as it is increasingly necessary to register on various websites, perform other superfluous actions for bounty hunters, and the reward for participation is less sent in our wallets. New ace tokens are more often listed immediately on the stock exchanges, the sites of the ICO teams, this is all accompanied by additional difficulties. For me, this is inconvenient and not very pleasant. I personally prefer the ICO team to immediately send the tokens I have earned to my wallet.
At the request of the ICO team, we specify our wallets to reward new tokens, but in the end they turn out to be unnecessary. The ICO team and in this themselves change the method of payment and we don’t see the tokens in our wallets.
How do you feel about this issue?
Yes, this happened to me many times.
Only how to protect against this is checking news of past ICOs. And this is really time consuming, if you participated in many bounty campaigns, thats why bounty hunters are always asking on telegram about the news.

astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:54:12 PM

I also did a bounty and this is not as beautiful as 2017 where a lot of tokens and coins flowed into my budget even though what I did was not as much as now. bounty now more work is given with rewards that are not good and can be a scam. I hope that in 2019 there will be a lot of new quality ICOs that are useful for crypto progress so that they provide the best prices for all of us
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:59:01 PM

I don't expect anuthing after 7 months in 1 signature.
What is more, this ICO hasn't finished private sale yet! It is a big disappointment for me!
miropp

Activity: 810

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

Bounty hunters are unfortunately the most vulnerable individuals in this situation. We will never know which project will be good and which will not. The best solution is to participate in bounty companies that are run by proven bounty managers and you must be ready for anything.

hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:35:02 PM

Long after the last two signature campaigns I keep the rewards in my wallet., I think they were not already listed on any exchange site.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:30:17 AM

Long after the last two signature campaigns I keep the rewards in my wallet., I think they were not already listed on any exchange site.

Lol . do you read the and understand in whats written in the op ? And do you also read the title carefully ?

Op is not asking you if where do you store your coins and if your coins is already listed or not .    what he actually wants to know if you were still expecting about your rewards  .

The answer should only be yes or no  .  in my case no ,  i dont expect them anymore because  bounty nowadays are now totally different from bounties before  . bounties nowadays are like playing a gambling  .  there is high chances of loosing or not recieving your rewards .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: