Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunting nowadays compared to before what is your opinion?  (Read 605 times)
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

well you can get a higher profit by doing a bounty campaign and joining an airdrop but in these months i got low profits because there are too many participants.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

Yeah, there is now a Whole ton more bounty hunters here than there were in the past...

This is a big reason why payouts have gone down soo much, too many newbies and multis raping the reward pool.

Another reason is that last year, ICO's would launch on market 5-10X value. Now they launch at -20x... So that would help explain the failures.

Right now, the only thing to do is to stockpile for a market rebound.
Forget about the USD value of the tokens you get and just hold them for better times.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:18:13 PM

To be honest most of the members here are spamming creating nonsense thread to so that they can post more on it and promote the projects they applied for. However, it seems that bounty hunting nowadays is not good compare to last few years before bull run happen. If you will going to compare which is way better in getting rewards the present bounty hunting or the past bounty hunting?

I prefer past bounty hunting 'cause mostly nowadays are scam and sometimes they distribute a junk coin.   unlike before which participants will be rewarded  as a promise and the reward are not junk.  Past bounty hunting we can earn big rewards and now it's impossible because mostly are fake project.
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

I think youtube has a great potontsial. If you make a good video you can get big rewards. There are managers who monitor quality. That will allow you to get a great reward.

kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

i think it's still better last year than now, in term's of participant sorry no offense but nowadays there's many people that make a duplicate account and just spamming on their weekly task to gain more reward, so people who really do their job properly and stick to the rules with using only 1 account got fewer stake when compared to them.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:22:22 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 04:20:26 PM by masterrex

To be honest most of the members here are spamming creating nonsense thread to so that they can post more on it and promote the projects they applied for. However, it seems that bounty hunting nowadays is not good compare to last few years before bull run happen. If you will going to compare which is way better in getting rewards the present bounty hunting or the past bounty hunting?
It has a huge difference if we compare back then and according to my own personal experiences in dealing with bounty campaigns. Before the bounty payments are not a problem and not too lengthy, unlike this present time the bounties are not that smooth and you have too wait more time before getting paid or not being paid due to some unexpected reasons!
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

the best year of bounty hunting is last year few participants with high amount of rewards compare to this year huge participants many scam projects and poor rewards, im hoping that good bounty hunting will comeback this coming 2019.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

My friend told me who is in the bounty hunting since 2016 that is many ways better because legit project are those doing those ICO and some of them are paying by Bitcoin and ethereum but now we seldom see payment through Bitcoin all are just their token and investors and bounty hunters should first wait for months before it will have value in the market.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

If I should really make this comparison, I would say then bounty have value and there were less bounty hunters but what we have nowadays there are just few good projects, so it earns one almost nothing.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

for the better bounty and ico ones were better than today because of the fact that more legit bounty and ico have been released and the more bounty token was added to the bounty and just a few bounty scams unlike nowadays it appears that bounty scams and ico are so bad for investors to invest especially if they are not quite familiar with bounty scams or legit bounty views because today people are so fierce that money is so many investors and bounty hunter is afraid to join the new bounty and think that they may just scam and enjoy their hard work so if you just want to go with a bounty make sure and do research first so you do not have to worry about what you have done it will slow down the influx of new bounties that are released beware of bounty scams.

chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

Not really. You say that all bounty hunter are useless to this forum.  Angry

Any bounty hunter wants to fulfill the requirements of the projects they attend before the deadline. There are many projects that require 20-30 post per week and this causes the nonsense thread to appear.

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
cabron

Activity: 2842
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

People joining campapigns I think is lesser compare to last year. I think some are quitting already in crypto due to his bad market. When prices aren't looking so good, people starts to look the  other ways to earn money. If they see BTC trading ain't not favorable, they quit instead of sticking more to crypto  since the price is good for investing.

bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

Number of scam projects have a great impact on investors as well prizes of crypto hunters. Most of the projects either not reach soft cap or even hardcap so to find a good bounty is also a difficult job nowadays for bounty humters.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

Any bounty campaigns offers certain rewards which can make us earn but comparing the past campaigns last year and this year, I'd say that the previous year has a better rewards than this year. The bear market affected this year's campaigns and it hit us hard both bounty hunters and icos.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

Not really. You say that all bounty hunter are useless to this forum.  Angry

Any bounty hunter wants to fulfill the requirements of the projects they attend before the deadline. There are many projects that require 20-30 post per week and this causes the nonsense thread to appear.

But still there is a huge amount of shitposters around. As a legit member you can fulfill requirements with normal or hopefully high quality posts.

As for the topic. The effeciency of bounty hunting 1 year ago was way higher than nowadays. I'd say that now bounty can bring only 1-10% in comparison with the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018. So that's why I've made a break for a few months and now I'm here... again)))

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

well you can get a higher profit by doing a bounty campaign and joining an airdrop but in these months i got low profits because there are too many participants.
you can't complain, that's how it works, even without the bounty hunters the price would go down alot because investors also dump their coins, it wouldn't change anything, you can't also blame the project because they want alot of traffic to their website in order to accumulate a huge amount.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

Indeed! Bounty campaigns before used to give and reward participants with a large number of stakes. Large enough that you can trade it and receive a bigger reward. Also, before, when joining bounty campaigns, you can be sure that your effort will not go into waste. As you can be sure that you very really receive your stakes. Right now, it's a different scenario. Even after completing tasks, you can not be sure that you will receive your stakes later on.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

Every hunter is trying every possible means to make money however the crashed in the prices of Cryptos had not help matter most ICOs are struggling niw due to the unfavorable market conditions unlike before when bounty hunting was very profitable and lucrative I belief a lot of hunters are doing it now to hodl their tokens ahead of the bullish reign before dumping which is another better alternative to dumping them now.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

There is a big difference in bounty hunting nowadays and earlier. Tough market conditions make if difficult for the ICOs to
raise funds and there is much more hunters nowadays for the smaller slice of cake. Plus the rewards are reduced and have
less value when entering exchanges.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

And I like that it is very bad with bounty now, because I think that a lot of people came last year, as well as hunters and fraudsters. The market needs rest and cleaning
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: