Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Jesus God or the son of God?  (Read 547 times)
blackrockcrypto

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:26:54 AM

He is the son of God, it is written in the Bible, and in various prayers, and even songs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kross_K

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:16:02 AM

According to the biblical scripture - Jesus is the son of God
fajirmeye

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:07:59 AM

Jesus is just messenger of God
DayTrader27

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:13:37 AM

Real question is if he even existed? Cheesy
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:43:21 PM

Woke up to this trend on twitter Nigeria "Jesus the son of God" then surf through the tweets and it got me confused the more some tweets claim he's God while others claim he's the son of God.  For me I always believed he's both but can I get some clarification from the Christian loving brothers on this forum in the spirit of Christmas 🎄  ?

Season greetings to you all.

Think of it like this.

In the Very Beginning there was only GOD. And there was no other living being.

Then one day GOD thought to HIMSELF:

"I will separate MY Head from MY Body. Yet They still are ME. Just in different places. They are One".

"MY Head portion will contain the reasoning of MY Mind. And MY Body portion will contain the reasoning of MY Heart. Because the head is governed by the mind, and the body is governed by the heart".

"I will also complete both Parts by giving MY Head a body of Its own to move with, and I will give MY Body a head of Its owns to speak with".

"Now although there are 2, They are both One. One Mind and One Heart. They are ME."

"The HEAD I shall call The Father. And the Body I shall call The Son. And behold, this is the very beginning of MY new creation that I will call 'Family'. And from this blueprint will all things in creation be based on from hence forth.".

Now we know that bible says that God the Father is the Head and Jesus, His Son, is the Body - and yet They are One.

Notice how in this example That Jesus is the Body of GOD (Heart). And from the heart stems things like love, kindness, forgiveness, gentleness, peace. Just like His character was during His time on the earth.

And also notice that God the Father is the Head of GOD (Mind). And from the mind stem things like judgement, irritation, hasty decisions, heated thoughts. Just like His character was throughout the Old Testament. (Albeit - rightfully So!)

Perhaps this example might help to comprehend the matter a little easier.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:14:35 PM

Woke up to this trend on twitter Nigeria "Jesus the son of God" then surf through the tweets and it got me confused the more some tweets claim he's God while others claim he's the son of God.  For me I always believed he's both but can I get some clarification from the Christian loving brothers on this forum in the spirit of Christmas 🎄  ?

Think of it like this.

In the Very Beginning there was only GOD. And there was no other living being.

Then one day GOD thought to HIMSELF:

"I will separate MY Head from MY Body. Yet They still are ME. Just in different places. They are One".

"MY Head portion will contain the reasoning of MY Mind. And MY Body portion will contain the reasoning of MY Heart. Because the head is governed by the mind, and the body is governed by the heart".

"I will also complete both Parts by giving MY Head a body of Its own to move with, and I will give MY Body a head of Its owns to speak with".

"Now although there are 2, They are both One. One Mind and One Heart. They are ME."

"The HEAD I shall call The Father. And the Body I shall call The Son. And behold, this is the very beginning of MY new creation that I will call 'Family'. And from this blueprint will all things in creation be based on from hence forth.".

Now we know that bible says that God the Father is the Head and Jesus, His Son, is the Body - and yet They are One.

Notice how in this example That Jesus is the Body of GOD (Heart). And from the heart stems things like love, kindness, forgiveness, gentleness, peace. Just like His character was during His time on the earth.

And also notice that God the Father is the Head of GOD (Mind). And from the mind stem things like judgement, irritation, hasty decisions, heated thoughts. Just like His character was throughout the Old Testament. (Albeit - rightfully So!)

Perhaps this example might help to comprehend the matter a little easier.

This is a good way to say it. Are you ready for the flack when they start to contradict what you said?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
xxkaiwaxx

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:21:07 AM

This is a good way to say it. Are you ready for the flack when they start to contradict what you said?

Cool

But of course!  Wink It reminds me of the saying:

"Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather."

Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:08:45 AM

I guess it's kinda blurry how Jesus can be full God, the Son of God, God when considered with the Father and the Holy Spirit... all three being one God. Since we are not God, can we expect to be able to understand what God is really like?

We, the believers, will be found in Jesus. I think that the Heavenly eternity will simply be us, the children of God, growing up. God is so great that it will take all of eternity for us to grow up to be like God. But when that is completed, God will still be One.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
xxkaiwaxx

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:41:13 AM

I guess it's kinda blurry how Jesus can be full God, the Son of God, God when considered with the Father and the Holy Spirit... all three being one God. Since we are not God, can we expect to be able to understand what God is really like?

I suppose.

But when we take a look at these 3 entities:

- The Father is the Head of GOD
- The Son is the Body of GOD
- The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of GOD

:we just need to take a look at ourselves in order to comprehend how it is that all 3 can be one and the same.

For you and i also have a head, a body and a spirit. These 3 parts are what makes us, 'us'.

If i took a photo of your head and showed it to you, you would say that it is a photo of you.
If i took a photo of your body and showed it to you, you would say that it's a photo of you as well.
And the same would be the case if your spirit could also be captured.

They may be 3 different parts of you, but they are you nonetheless.

If any 1 of these 3 parts were to be removed, we could not function/exist. We would be dead in other words.

And its the same with GOD.

The only difference is that HE, unlike us, has the power to separate these parts of HIMSELF into 3 individual entities and cause each of them to have a conscience / life of their own. But that doesn't mean that they are now completely separate/unrelated to each other, if that makes any sense.

And i'd say the reason for doing that is so that HE can now have Them be Witnesses to anything and everything aside from HIMSELF. Otherwise it will only be HIS Word against the rest of creation. Witnesses are required if one is to be accused of breaking a law - in order for a trial to be fair.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:44:32 AM

I suppose.

But when we take a look at these 3 entities:

- The Father is the Head of GOD
- The Son is the Body of GOD
- The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of GOD

:we just need to take a look at ourselves in order to comprehend how it is that all 3 can be one and the same.

The Persons in God are different Persons. But they are so exactly the same in their life themes, that they are God, any one of them, or two of them, or all three.

However, I like your analogy.

The exciting point for us is that when we are members of Christ's body, this is bringing us into membership with God. Will the time ever come in the hereafter when we can be called God, individually, like the Father or the Son might be? I think that our understanding of this idea is incomplete enough in this life to be able to answer properly.

Cool

xxkaiwaxx

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:38:59 AM

The exciting point for us is that when we are members of Christ's body, this is bringing us into membership with God. Will the time ever come in the hereafter when we can be called God, individually, like the Father or the Son might be? I think that our understanding of this idea is incomplete enough in this life to be able to answer properly.

Cool

I believe that 'God' is more like a rank/title. The highest rank/title any living being could possibly obtain in creation.

I also think that a time will indeed come in the hereafter when we can be called (obtain the title of) God, individually, like the Father or the Son, just as you have mentioned.

Psalm 82:6
"I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High."

Isaiah 41:23
"Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together."

John 10:34-35
"34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;"

For in the end we will all be in agreement in regards to all things, both in heart and in mind.

Although as you say, it is unlikely that we will be able to understand it in its entirety during this temporary life of ours.

Yet all will be revealed in its proper time. And it shall be exciting indeed  Smiley
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 08:48:25 AM

I believe that 'God' is more like a rank/title. The highest rank/title any living being could possibly obtain in creation.

I have been called god many times.  Quickseller regularly prays to me.

Want more proof?  Say my name...    slowly....

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:15:46 AM

He is the son of God, it is written in the Bible, and in various prayers, and even songs.
I am a human,my son is human also right?a monkey is animan and hes son is also animal,

Jesus is Son of God so he is also a God

Maybe he was delivered by Human (Mary the Mother)but it was planned by the Father God for him to save people from sins
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 09:37:48 AM

Maybe he was delivered by Human (Mary the Mother)but it was planned by the Father God for him to save people from sins

Any maybe he was just made up, and his idea propagates through lower intelligence gullible people?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:37:30 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2019, 03:08:38 PM by BADecker

Cool

I also think that a time will indeed come in the hereafter when we can be called (obtain the title of) God, individually, like the Father or the Son, just as you have mentioned.

Psalm 82:6
"I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High."

Isaiah 41:23
"Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together."

John 10:34-35
"34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;"

For in the end we will all be in agreement in regards to all things, both in heart and in mind.

Although as you say, it is unlikely that we will be able to understand it in its entirety during this temporary life of ours.

Yet all will be revealed in its proper time. And it shall be exciting indeed  Smiley

One thing that makes this so difficult to understand, has to do with the almightiness of God.

God is all powerful; He can make or do anything.
God knows everything; nothing can set itself up against His knowledge.
God is everywhere at all times, superseding space and time.

In other words, God is almighty... maybe. "Maybe" because, is God almighty in lack of almightiness?

That is one of the major parts of God's almightiness... that He can be almighty in non-almightiness.

That is what God is in people. People are weak - God didn't want them to become so weak that they would fall into sin and die. Yet, as Elihu says in Job, "If it were his intention and he withdrew his spirit and breath, all humanity would perish together and mankind would return to the dust."

The word "breath" is also the Ancient Hebrew, the word for "spirit" and "wind." It signifies that freeish-from-God mankind (wind) was a spirit (like God) but also weak (beath). It's somewhat like God is saying spirit and spirit, the spirit of man being weak, but being constantly visited upon by the Spirit of God Who is strong.

In the fact of being like God and unlike God, mankind is the way God would be if God were not almighty. The fact that God's Spirit is with man's spirit (the double spirit in Job), is that God is experiencing and living the weakness right along with man. So, God is almighty in weakness, so that He can really be almighty in every way.

Will we ever become strong in Eternity, like God? Or will God always keep us weak, yet be right with us, so that He will always be shown to be strong in weakness. Where else in the Bible do have we this?

Saint Paul says in 2 Corinthians, "Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

Notice that God's strength is made perfect in weakness. I suggest that Jesus answered Paul by stating the same thing that I have been showing above... that our God-likeness in weakness, with God present with us at all times, is the way that God is making Himself have "weakness almightiness," so that God is almighty in all things, even in weakness.

Along with Paul I say that I don't want to be too strong in myself, but I want to be held up by God's strength, so that God's strength is made more perfect in my weakness.

Will this weakness be for the whole of eternity and beyond?... except that it will be in perfection in Heaven, of course. I don't know. But God does. And when we get to Heaven, we just might understand way more clearly. But even then, there might be some aspect of weakness that remains in us. Why? Because who can predict what the free will of God or a God-like person will dictate? Even Jesus was astonished at the faith of the centurion.

Cool

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 09:19:29 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2019, 09:33:03 PM by Vod

^ ^  

Great example of a single brainwashed person trying to brainwash others.

Lying is the only way this garbage spreads.

Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:50:14 AM

agree with you brother, jesus is messengers of GOD
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 09:47:55 PM

agree with you brother, jesus is messengers of GOD

Which god?   There are thousands of them.  Some even rape women to have children.

LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 01:57:36 AM

I think that Jesus is the son of God, the one sent, the one that God the Heavenly Father sent to the world and it was when they crucified him,
that is why when he was resurrected after 3 days, he lives in spirit, that is why he is: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:18:40 AM

In my own understanding of reading the Bible, Jesus is the son of God. There's a lot of bible verse that can prove it but since we have different beliefs regarding this matter, I still respect others perspective.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: