Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price  (Read 12203 times)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 03:49:38 PM

I also think maybe Ethereum can hit 400$ until the of year, until then we need to wait and to get more coins if possible, but we need also new people to come and buy because without new money on market will be hard to grow.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:01:44 PM

Waiting for ETH to reach the price of $400 I suppose still long. But I will still save ETH and will not sell it. Currently, Ethereum is experiencing a very good price hike. While TRON is very slow and it is better to use the other funds to buy TRON.

ETH still has very good potential for the future, if we are able to sacrifice Eth by making a sale and can convert it to another altcoin like Tron, I don't think that's the best way we have to do it. what you say is true, using other funds to invest in other types of altcoins like Tron to be used as long-term investment assets is indeed much better because these two types of coins have good potential for the future

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:28:30 PM

Waiting for ETH to reach the price of $400 I suppose still long. But I will still save ETH and will not sell it. Currently, Ethereum is experiencing a very good price hike. While TRON is very slow and it is better to use the other funds to buy TRON.

ETH still has very good potential for the future, if we are able to sacrifice Eth by making a sale and can convert it to another altcoin like Tron, I don't think that's the best way we have to do it. what you say is true, using other funds to invest in other types of altcoins like Tron to be used as long-term investment assets is indeed much better because these two types of coins have good potential for the future
although choosing TRON as an option but I think Tron is also good, but eth is much better in any way. now eth prices are slowly showing good positions and maybe eth prices will continue to consistently rise to high positions.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:19:58 PM

I wish I would have bought double the ETH I did when it was at $84 a coin.  I got a $100 worth when it was at $84.62 a coin.  I intend to HODL it till it goes back up over $400.  After it reaches that I'm going to get more TRON with it.  I have been using Binance for my exchange.  I'm US-based, so I have to buy ETH through Coinbase then send it over to Binance to exchange for TRON.
most likely ethereum prices will reach $ 400 in the next few months as you target  because ethereum shows a trend up, at moment, ethereum's price is now $ 255, a litle again more touched $ 400

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:25:36 AM

although choosing TRON as an option but I think Tron is also good, but eth is much better in any way. now eth prices are slowly showing good positions and maybe eth prices will continue to consistently rise to high positions.
Both are very promising project for the future but that is future, I will rather talk about which one is more relevant and reliable right now and able to give good profit for my investment, which I think ethereum has more benefit in this regards.

I have studied all the market that was following bitcoin in its bull run and I have come to realize that ethereum is the only one that has ever gained the highest increase. I mean this short bull run we are having now, this shows that ethereum community is stronger and people will always prefer ETH as an alternative investment to BTC.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:39:55 AM

not too long, because in my analysis the price of ethereum will hit $400 in this Q2 of 2018
but remember this is not a financial advise always do your own research before buying  Wink
If bitcoin recover from this little correction which I see it gathering very big momentum to become pushy in the next value, ethereum will definitely get very close to that price in this second quarter. Ethereum has been the most responsive altcoins to bitcoin uptrend during this period.

It is very glaring that most bitcoin investors, as they pump money into bitcoin, they will always choose ethereum as their second option immediately, so I dint see ethereum really delaying any longer in reaching that milestone provided we continue with the momentum we have been walking on since the first of April.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:15:03 AM

ETH did look very underpriced vs BTC when it was $84. It still looks low vs BTC now, so I think there is more room for growth before selling. The difficult point if you're wanting to trade it for a third coin (TRON) is obviously the other coin also has its various highs and lows in the cycle vs BTC. So it is a case of looking at how both ETH and TRON vary against BTC and then picking your best moment to do the trade.
Although personally I prefer ETH, and would just stick with ETH at least until it has reached a much higher point vs BTC.

HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:54:38 PM

most likely ethereum prices will reach $ 400 in the next few months as you target  because ethereum shows a trend up, at moment, ethereum's price is now $ 255, a litle again more touched $ 400
if the market is still moving well I think in a matter of months it's very likely to rise at $ 400 but now ethereum and some other assets are holding on to the market. looks stable, but with very little movement.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:18:52 PM

if the market is still moving well I think in a matter of months it's very likely to rise at $ 400 but now ethereum and some other assets are holding on to the market. looks stable, but with very little movement.

Now ethereum prices look stable in the range of $ 250 - $ 280, up more than 250% compared to the initial price of the year, with the trend in the volume of transactions continuing to increase so I'm sure $ 400 can be reached in June.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:25:21 PM

Now ethereum prices look stable in the range of $ 250 - $ 280, up more than 250% compared to the initial price of the year, with the trend in the volume of transactions continuing to increase so I'm sure $ 400 can be reached in June.
we are waiting for repairs on the market next month. if the market moves to improve it might be better for ethereum growth next month. but if the market doesn't move or just like this, I think we have to wait longer to see ethereum going up to that level.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:07:40 AM

Are you really sure that it is transaction that is causing the increase of ethereum because if I may ask you, before bitcoin started surging, why was ethereum price struggling to increase, was there no transaction then, what would then cause sudden transaction for ethereum the moment bitcoin started surging in value? Do you think it is a coincidence? I don’t think so.

Ethereum was only surging because investors decided to choose it as an investment coin along with bitcoin, which is why you see that ethereum got this value after bitcoin increased, which is why it dumps too after bitcoin decrease, so we should stop thinking ethereum transaction is what is keeping the value high.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 08:23:58 AM

Well you are very close to your $400 dream

It is now $250
Another 60%+ and it would hit your target price
You are pretty safe on this trade i would say
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:13:05 PM

we are waiting for repairs on the market next month. if the market moves to improve it might be better for ethereum growth next month. but if the market doesn't move or just like this, I think we have to wait longer to see ethereum going up to that level.
If we focus on the growth rates of the cryptocurrency market, in particular, the prices for ethereum for April and May of this year, then there it can be compared to the growth rate of cryptocurrency prices in the second half of 2017.  If the cryptocurrency market will support this trend, then we will soon be able to reach last year's highs.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: