Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price  (Read 12201 times)
morggin (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

I wish I would have bought double the ETH I did when it was at $84 a coin.  I got a $100 worth when it was at $84.62 a coin.  I intend to HODL it till it goes back up over $400.  After it reaches that I'm going to get more TRON with it.  I have been using Binance for my exchange.  I'm US-based, so I have to buy ETH through Coinbase then send it over to Binance to exchange for TRON.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

I wish I would have bought double the ETH I did when it was at $84 a coin.  I got a $100 worth when it was at $84.62 a coin.  I intend to HODL it till it goes back up over $400.  After it reaches that I'm going to get more TRON with it.  I have been using Binance for my exchange.  I'm US-based, so I have to buy ETH through Coinbase then send it over to Binance to exchange for TRON.

Within three months you will see this value, so that you are doing everything right.  After reaching this price level, it will be possible to wait for the correction and buy it off again cheaper.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

It is so funny, why would you choose something worse other than your first choice? let's be real here if the upgrade is successful.
there are a few things that you need to know and understand which are;
-This upgrade intends to increase their transaction speed.
-Soften the transition.

just this two alone can boost the price and the technology up, while TRON? other than shilling about their partnership with those unknown 'merchants', they have nothing.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

I am truly amazed to see your plan and strategy in trading. Buying ETH when the price is low below $ 100, that means you have read a good opportunity. Now, you want to exchange it for TRON? Why do you want to have more TRON coins? Do you see that there will be high potential?
Thank you.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

why do you have to buy TRON for now, try to hold ETH for a while maybe you will get a fancy surprise from ETH and maybe ETH can be even more than $ 400 maybe you will be a winner
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

I think the current ethereum price is starting to crawl up, so I also still believe in my investment in ethereum, because ethereum is also a good coin for the long term
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

I think the current ethereum price is starting to crawl up, so I also still believe in my investment in ethereum, because ethereum is also a good coin for the long term
Yeah for the long eth is the best choice, in conjunction with bitcoin definitely be the best choice for investing next year. Guaranteed to know that waiting for the cryptoindustry in 2019, no one can. Analysts make a variety of predictions - how many people, so many opinions. Therefore, investors, as always, act at your own risk.
morggin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

It is so funny, why would you choose something worse other than your first choice? let's be real here if the upgrade is successful.
-Soften the transition.

just this two alone can boost the price and the technology up, while TRON? other than shilling about their partnership with those unknown 'merchants', they have nothing.

Because TRON is worth 0.00000522 BTC at the moment and I have only invested ~$200 in alt coins in total.  If TRON ends up being worthless, it's not going to ruin me.  I'm willing to wait 10 to 20 years and see what it will be worth then.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

400USD is not impossible to achieve it will grow more than that. You can try to add pundiX on your list after you sell your ETH.
Well, to be honest TRON is a good thing, it is a token to keep. But dont put everything in one. make sure to divide it.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

the work you do is very good and profitable, please make a large amount of purchases for ETH because many say there will be a hardfork at the beginning of next year, so save the ETH first after the hardfork is exchanged to tron.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

It seems that the price of ethereum of will start to increase now due to its new upgrade. I am also holder of ethereum and I just hold it to my wallet and I'm waiting to its ATH price. I still waiting to the moment where the price of ethereum will hit $1000 again.
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

I think he does the right thing.Tron can give more X's in the short run.Its price is now very small and with the rise of the market there will be more growth.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1288
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

Ethereum is expected to surge next year due the lineup of upgrades. If you believe in TRON, I think it would be better to divide your capital between ETH and TRON. But, I suggest to have more ETH than TRON.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:25:05 PM

Actually ETH has a lot of things to do in the future especially they are brewing something special. It could change the whole blockchain/Cryptocurrency. I hope everyone is eyeing on this one. Ethereum could be the blockchain monster next year. Believe it or not it will surge higher.
morggin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:33:53 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 05:31:32 AM by morggin

Ethereum is expected to surge next year due the lineup of upgrades. If you believe in TRON, I think it would be better to divide your capital between ETH and TRON. But, I suggest to have more ETH than TRON.

I have 1000+ TRON that is worth ~$0.02 per coin at the moment ... if it ever jumps to even just a $1.00 per coin in value it would be amazing. I know it's just a minow sized fish but give it time.
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175

guestcrew.com

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

it doesn't matter if you share some of your funds for several other altcoins like TRON. but I think the potential of ETH is greater than TRON, my advice is better if you buy ETH altcoin on a large scale. ETH is rumored to be experiencing another price increase, besides that I also believe in the potential of this ETH coin.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

-Soften the transition.

Because TRON is worth 0.00000522 BTC at the moment and I have only invested ~$200 in alt coins in total.  If TRON ends up being worthless, it's not going to ruin me.  I'm willing to wait 10 to 20 years and see what it will be worth then.

Then why did you choose TRON instead of ADA itself? I mean, if you ever read anything about ADA before. Their target is very clear, they are going to build a new kind of technology for the public solution, even though they have nothing so far. But, if they are truly achieve what they are trying to achieve in the future.
do not you think the price will be much more higher compared to TRON itself in the future? and even if it fails you, it will not ruin you.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
morggin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

it doesn't matter if you share some of your funds for several other altcoins like TRON. but I think the potential of ETH is greater than TRON, my advice is better if you buy ETH altcoin on a large scale. ETH is rumored to be experiencing another price increase, besides that I also believe in the potential of this ETH coin.
I'm happy with what I have of ETH so far which is not very much.  But to be honest it's still too volatile for me to consider putting much more than I already have into it. I normally only use it as a bridge to get to the other types of altcoins.  I just happen to grab ahold of a significant amount (for me) while it was extremely low but it's intended propose is still a bridge.  Just waiting for the bridge to grow back to its earlier size before crossing it again.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

I wish I would have held my Thousands of ETH I bought at $1... But life tends to find a way to prevent this...

The good thing is that you bought it while it was collapsing. Good price in, I would do some trading!
ETH and BTC are typically slower moving cryptos - TRON would probably move greater than ETH when a rally happens.

So If your plan is to trade ETH out at $400 for TRON, you might realize that TRON has moved to a much higher value.
It might actually be in your best interests to buy TRON now with the ETH, instead of paying a comparatively higher value later...

Just a thought. But your plan seems legit. Good luck  Wink

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

For analysis work perfectly like that then we could have all be rich but wish cannot kill a bird!  You have to buy when people are afraid and sell when people began to think the way you are thinking now.  Never invest when you become greedy and buy when others including you are afraid to put in money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: