Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New year's eve, hoping for a change  (Read 1053 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:56:33 PM

Some positive things have happened since the inception of this year and more are still preparing to manifest. Take for instance, ethereum that some people have lost hope on. Little did they know that, it has been well established to the point that, it is very much in use. Updates are still coming up and we are eagerly waiting for that. Change at this time is inevitable and will surely happen.
It will happen eventually and we don't have to hurry for a change to come. Let it take some time because sooner or later we will eventually see the results that most people are hungry for the bull market. This year, the market will soon change everything and put a lot of light color green in our portfolios. Relax,  hodl, wait and see until the market starts to break its silence.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:00:35 AM

Year 2018 is the baddest year for crypto, the market is in red marks and the coins have smaller values, even me I'm forcing to do dumping of my coins due to market situation because if we do hodl the more prices go down. Hopefully this year is the recovery year for crypto, Im also expecting changes in 1Q this year 2019 to be more better for the revival from bearish to bullish.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:18:53 AM

After the turn of the year there is no news that market prices will go up or down, do you see news that market prices will go up or down?
Bull run's indicators for some coin are happening especially for Ethereum so this only says that the first quarter of ethereum will be good and hopefully for the rest of the year.

Live for the moment.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:28:41 AM

Year 2018 is the baddest year for crypto, the market is in red marks and the coins have smaller values, even me I'm forcing to do dumping of my coins due to market situation because if we do hodl the more prices go down. Hopefully this year is the recovery year for crypto, Im also expecting changes in 1Q this year 2019 to be more better for the revival from bearish to bullish.

I think it was the same as in 2013 when the crypto was not increased high, but the difference is bitcoin price was not higher as now. We are now in 2019 which every possibility can happen, and the rising of the crypto will comes soon. Many people still hope that in 2019, everything will change and will be better than before. So, we need to believe that the crypto will start to recover and the market will turn to the green chart as we want.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:43:36 AM

After the turn of the year there is no news that market prices will go up or down, do you see news that market prices will go up or down?

Maybe my question seems strange. But I really hope the price goes up a little.

Of course there are those of us who have sold altcoins, and there are also those who collect until waiting for the altcoin price to soar. I hope the New Year's Eve will change, it seems like I am too much daydreaming so I also hope the altcoin can go up even if only for a short time.
Does anyone think the same as me?  Smiley

Just wait, the bitcoin and altcoins is just gaining the strength to be bullish soon. The last year might be rough, but expect abrupt increase to this years. I hope whales do the work and let us do the ride on it.

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:35:18 AM

I think not only you but certainly many people who expect a lot of cryptos is going up this year. However, it should be aware that Crypto is not going to be changed in a short time all the time. just wait for the process and better results for crypto though it is not in a short time.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:43:52 AM

I think all the cryptocurrency community hopes to increase the price of altcoins. So as of now in the market there are only persistent members of crypto. The price will rise for 2-3 months.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:57:54 AM

when it hasn't reached the end of the year, many say that the price of bitcoin at the end of 2018 said the price of bitcoin could return to recover and become expensive again but it turned out that the price of bitcoin at the end of the year had a very severe price decline and many were disappointed with bitcoin, my hope in 2019, hopefully bitcoin can go back up and really recover.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:59:50 AM

It often happens that the market is falling for a very long time, but in 2019 new technologies and discoveries in the cryptocurrency sphere are expected and this should affect the growth of the market, we have to wait and watch all the events.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:21:42 PM

I really hope that the cryptocurrency market will be restored in 2019 and will acquire its former glory.
Coins will go to growth and all the players who have invested in them will begin to sell and make a profit.
When the market movement occurs is very good.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 04:28:22 PM

Well, I think you are daydreaming.
And I have no idea what you mean by no signs the market will go up or down.

There are tons of signs that show that the market will go down and no signs at all that it will go up.
One of the major reasons why there are indicators the market will go down is because of the global recession we are coming into.

If you haven't been keeping up with global economic news (if you don't, you should, every investor should) here's a super simple update:
It's bad.
The chinese and us stock markets have crashed not once but twice.
Loans are defaulting and we are basically at the same situation as the 2008 global crisis.

Yeah, in these conditions, no market is gonna go up.
So it's best to change strategy to expect a prolonged bear market.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:28:39 PM

indeed there is no news saying that after the turn of the year the market will rise, only a few people say that the market will pump this month but the reason they say that is because they saw the market chart that happened last year and assume that it will repeat in the year this

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:36:30 PM

New year's eve is already gone by, but there's always a change not exactly when we are expecting but maybe first quarter this year or next quarter. All we can do is continue hoping for the best and do not loss our patience because every now and then it will bump quickly that even yourself are surprised.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:06:46 PM

indeed there is no news saying that after the turn of the year the market will rise, only a few people say that the market will pump this month but the reason they say that is because they saw the market chart that happened last year and assume that it will repeat in the year this
I agree. The price does not show increase on the market. It would not easily recover and reach the price it has before. Bull run will not happen soon, but still hoping for it to come. You must invest again when the price is lower because that will increase again. Unlike waiting for more higher because you have old coins at it won't profitable now.

coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:21:53 PM

I see more and more coins are dying, I see ico getting worse and worse, I see the quality of the bounty is declining, I see more and more people are leaving crypto. For this market, it is far more cruel than I think. The bear market is so stubborn and long. I don't think 2019 is an optimistic year, it may kill more coins.
I can only complain that luck is moving away from crypto, away from us.

Loser
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:41:34 PM

The price does not show increase on the market. It would not easily recover and reach the price it has before. Bull run will not happen soon, but still hoping for it to come. You must invest again when the price is lower because that will increase again. Unlike waiting for more higher because you have old coins at it won't profitable now.
Things will not be having any big differences in just 5 days. We must give it enough time so that we can find any differences. I believe this year will not be that much frustrating like we had in last year. At the same time many people are speculating about sideways markets for this year. I believe many people will not be preferring that but we will not have any other choices other than experiencing that.

A new year is always meant for changes but we cannot expect anything to be changing instantly but hopefully this year will be a relief for most of the crypto adopters like myself. I want bitcoin to be trading above $10k levels and ethereum to be trading above $500 this year.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:10:21 PM

Hopefully. But, unfortunately, we cannot only wait for the hope. We must also support this current market by not going to be panic to sell the coins. Just think of the right time to sell and buy the coins on the market. This market in this year will always changing. So, we must be positive think if the market will run well, much better.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:38:56 PM

The massive fall is over and now we are slowly mowing towards the next bull run. I have so much hope for crypto currencies in 2019, because such major industry updates simply cannot be ignored by the market.
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:21:55 PM

The hope of entering a new year, one of the hopes of bounty hunters and investors this year is to improve the condition of the cryptocurrency market as well as the rise of bitcoin as well as other coins. Once this happens the bigger bounty hunters and more will earn more.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:29:03 PM

It is strange that you do not see news on the price of cryptocurrency. As for me, there is a lot of news, both about falling prices, and about possible growth. There is also a lot of news about the development of blockchain technology and its application in the real world. You just need to spend some time and look for information both on youtube and other information resources.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: