Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1  (Read 24203 times)
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:11:52 PM

It is very nice that the project administrators answer all questions and are actively working on the forum! Thank you.
As the project is just starting to work, we will follow this information and study it! Grin
I, too, are inspired by trusting projects where developers communicate with the community and help with various issues on the project. It speaks of serious intentions ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:23:54 PM

Right, Waves X have their own blockchain.
Your own blockchain is always good. I always prefer projects that have their own blockchain and unique code.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:38:08 PM

Please correct me if I am wrong. I am holding Waves in my Waves (web client) wallet. And I will get free x5 WavesX, it is ok?

And I wonder that when will you pass your mainnet completely? Or you will continue to with Waves Blockchain?
And what will be the distribution of the coins of this project for the holders of the Waves? It's great! I have some Waves in my wallet.
DiscoMan

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:52:22 PM

Read the General Rules in the bounty thread. If the conditions aren't met, then there'll be no payments.
Immediately after Fork we'll start the distribution.
There are so many steps required, and strict rules, but I will apply to join and try satisfying all those requirements.
Good luck and big achievements with the fork.
I was also very interested in the project, so despite the rules I plan to participate in Waves X. I think that in the future the project will be a success.
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:53:14 PM

Read the General Rules in the bounty thread. If the conditions aren't met, then there'll be no payments.
Immediately after Fork we'll start the distribution.
There are so many steps required, and strict rules, but I will apply to join and try satisfying all those requirements.
Good luck and big achievements with the fork.
I was also very interested in the project, so despite the rules I plan to participate in Waves X. I think that in the future the project will be a success.
The main efforts of the team itself, the right targeted advertising and then there will be the fruits of work in the future
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:03:41 PM

Your own blockchain is always good. I always prefer projects that have their own blockchain and unique code.

So is it totally separate from waves blockchain?
Are they part of the original waves devs or separate entities?
The struggle with waves dex is the popularity of use and the number of traders.
Very few coins are really active in their trading business.
I wonder how wavesx will change that scenario.
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:12:06 PM

As I understand, there are already applications on mobile phones? it is very interesting
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:19:16 PM

I got acquainted with Waves X in more detail, as for me that is a very interesting idea. I hope that your idea will be able to interest investors and become a successful project in the market.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:40:01 PM

I got acquainted with Waves X in more detail, as for me that is a very interesting idea. I hope that your idea will be able to interest investors and become a successful project in the market.
I also read white paper, the idea itself is interesting, the main thing is to keep the right direction and communicate with the audience.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:08:43 PM

As for me this is a guarantee of security, I agree to make your own blockchain system, this is a big plus for viewing your transactions
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:22:33 PM

This waves x project got me kinda confused ,I don't know if its real or not and as a matter of fact I don't know why team decided to go anonymous and I have no reason not to believe you have something to do with ETCV ,looks like same people to me
I do not think that they hide information from us about themselves, perhaps in the future there will be more detailed information about the team itself and their links to social networks
XXVXX

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:32:19 PM

Project that is indeed very interesting to work on.
I want to know whether anyone who holds a token or who has a wave token will get a lot of prizes?
Hopefully this year the wave platform will be more advanced than the previous year.
bruce81

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:15:47 AM

Carefully!!! Do not enter your seed on third-party resources. You will lose your waves!!!
Most likely it is a Scam project. Honest developers never hide their faces.
djoma

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:29:24 AM

кoмy и кyдa cлaть  cид фpaзy a тo y мeня нa кoшeлькe 1383 вaвeca и я  xoчy yчacтвoвaть в xapдфopкe........ a нa дoллapы и битoк фopкa нe бyдeт c кoшeлькa ДEX? a тo y мeня тaм  нa 1.5 миллиoнa pyблeй  биткa
houjinglong

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:41:47 AM

What is the relationship between Waves X and Waves, it seems to be trying to attract us with Fork, which reminds me of another thread I have seen, Waves X and ETCV are so similar, whether they are their ANN thread or bounty thread Almost exactly the same.

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:59:46 AM

What is the relationship between Waves X and Waves, it seems to be trying to attract us with Fork, which reminds me of another thread I have seen, Waves X and ETCV are so similar, whether they are their ANN thread or bounty thread Almost exactly the same.

This question has been raised in the previous post about the relationship between this project and waves but it seems there is none, the team of waves X are quite different and has no relationship with waves team, they are also anonymous as well, someone already point the similarity of wavesx and etcv template, who knows maybe they have same web designer.

Wether wavesx will be listed on waves dex at the end of the fork or some other exchange, waves dex not easy dex to use, most people find it confusing, it will be nice to be in other exchange.
Will be watching this project.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:42:15 AM

This question has been raised in the previous post about the relationship between this project and waves but it seems there is none, the team of waves X are quite different and has no relationship with waves team, they are also anonymous as well, someone already point the similarity of wavesx and etcv template, who knows maybe they have same web designer.

Wether wavesx will be listed on waves dex at the end of the fork or some other exchange, waves dex not easy dex to use, most people find it confusing, it will be nice to be in other exchange.
Will be watching this project.

this is an obvious scam project with copy paste from another scam project.
rinse, repeat.
very sloppy execution   

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089443.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5091554.0

muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:00:40 PM

Please correct me if I am wrong. I am holding Waves in my Waves (web client) wallet. And I will get free x5 WavesX, it is ok?

And I wonder that when will you pass your mainnet completely? Or you will continue to with Waves Blockchain?

OK. But How can you do this distribution for us? As a Waves token? I am confuse a bit. Please make a datailed explanation. So we can understand this project truely.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:39:15 AM

watch out everybody, most likely the 'wallets' will scoop your real WAVES out of your real wallets!

how do you think it is possible if you dont give the seed in their site ?
wavesx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:20:35 PM

кoмy и кyдa cлaть  cид фpaзy a тo y мeня нa кoшeлькe 1383 вaвeca и я  xoчy yчacтвoвaть в xapдфopкe........ a нa дoллapы и битoк фopкa нe бyдeт c кoшeлькa ДEX? a тo y мeня тaм  нa 1.5 миллиoнa pyблeй  биткa

Nobody needs to send anything, you just need to hold the coins in your wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: