Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:21:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1  (Read 24203 times)
Loxness

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:49:59 PM

The project looks quite confident and very promising. I will continue to monitor its development with pleasure.
NedStrex

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:58:31 PM

The project looks quite confident and very promising. I will continue to monitor its development with pleasure.

New technologies have always been in great demand, both from investors and ordinary users.
AdamNelson

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:06:23 PM

I would like to understand how fast the transactions will be? If you compare with the ETH platform, transactions on Waves X will be faster and cheaper?
Moshen

Activity: 147
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:22:20 PM

Who cares about giveaway of yet another featureless token. Get this and dump for whatever it is possible to dump. Move along. Trillions of a forks are born around here every year. Chain splitting is done to make general sentiment about particular cryptocoin milieu more political, to introduce a seed of feud, disparity and slander, to decamp the integrity of current environment.
TimurBit

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:17:53 PM

I would like to understand how fast the transactions will be? If you compare with the ETH platform, transactions on Waves X will be faster and cheaper?

They Promise super fast speed. Up to 10,000 tps, even at peak load times– at no extra cost!!!
NeZoX

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:24:19 PM

They Promise super fast speed. Up to 10,000 tps, even at peak load times– at no extra cost!!!

Is that speed even possible? I am sure that if the administration of the project will be able to implement this idea, the project will be a very strong success and popularity.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:11:01 PM

I also like new technologies. Tell me, the project has personal official telegrams channel?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
BrieMiller

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:15:50 PM

Very interesting project. I am the holder of Waves tokens. Will I automatically receive a reward? DO I NEED WHERE TO BE RECEIVED?
Automatically receive if you hold Waves on local wallet or light web client.
Sounds very interesting. I've been holding the waves for a long time, so look forward to the free WVSX.
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:50:42 PM

Very interesting project. I am the holder of Waves tokens. Will I automatically receive a reward? DO I NEED WHERE TO BE RECEIVED?
Automatically receive if you hold Waves on local wallet or light web client.
Sounds very interesting. I've been holding the waves for a long time, so look forward to the free WVSX.

I am almost sure that WVSX will cost very cheap, but the prospects for this coin is, I have no doubt.
Zahmere

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:47:17 PM

In the end of 2018, the Waves showed itself well. Practically they alone made a good pump. Other coins showed an increase of 5 or 10%, and the Waves all 150%. I hope this year will also be successful for projects on this platform.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:08:08 PM

I understand that in this project is not planned for ICO or something like that? Will the tokens be distributed among all Waves holders? It's great! I have some Waves.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:10:46 PM

I understand that in this project is not planned for ICO or something like that? Will the tokens be distributed among all Waves holders? It's great! I have some Waves.
Does it make sense to buy Waves now to get a WVSX reward?
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:23:59 PM

You are absolutely right. Coins of this project will be distributed among all Waves holders. All who have Waves will receive 1 each coin in 5 tokens of this project.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:37:52 PM

I think it makes sense to buy Waves always. This is such an asset that should be in the portfolio of every crypto investor. And then there's a nice bonus in the form of the ability to get WVSX tokens. I think that it is worth taking this chance!
NedStrex

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:38:14 PM

Yes, of course, you can always invest in new and promising projects, but you need to take into account all the risks.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:48:35 PM

Yes, of course, you can always invest in new and promising projects, but you need to take into account all the risks.

Any investment contains a certain risk, but investments in new technologies have always brought maximum profit.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:01:59 PM

I think it makes sense to buy Waves always. This is such an asset that should be in the portfolio of every crypto investor. And then there's a nice bonus in the form of the ability to get WVSX tokens. I think that it is worth taking this chance!
You noticed it very correctly. Waves are a very promising asset. This is a very technological project with great potential and great potential. Who knows, maybe this Waves X project will be able to become even more popular than the original Waves?
NeZoX

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:28:18 AM

You noticed it very correctly. Waves are a very promising asset. This is a very technological project with great potential and great potential. Who knows, maybe this Waves X project will be able to become even more popular than the original Waves?
I do not exclude that the popularity of Waves X will be high, moreover, I very much hope for it.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:40:47 AM

I do not exclude that the popularity of Waves X will be high, moreover, I very much hope for it.

It all depends on the work of the platform, so is the value of the overall situation in the cryptocurrency market.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Loxness

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:40:05 PM

If you want to create your own hardware wallet for storage and operations with the coin Waves X ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: