Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1  (Read 24203 times)
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:53:01 PM

I think it makes sense to buy Waves always. This is such an asset that should be in the portfolio of every crypto investor. And then there's a nice bonus in the form of the ability to get WVSX tokens. I think that it is worth taking this chance!
I honestly did not understand why the Waves did not become as popular as Ethereum. After all, this platform is not nearly as good for holding ICO. Maybe fork will fix the situation?
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:28:49 PM

I do not exclude that the popularity of Waves X will be high, moreover, I very much hope for it.
Anything can happen. Waves, for all their adaptability, are not a very popular asset. It is possible that the new project will be able to reach a new level of popularity.
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:47:27 PM

I do not exclude that the popularity of Waves X will be high, moreover, I very much hope for it.
Anything can happen. Waves, for all their adaptability, are not a very popular asset. It is possible that the new project will be able to reach a new level of popularity.
To date, many new projects and can not gain popularity, let's hope that Waves X is not one of them!
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:48:38 PM

I understand that in this project is not planned for ICO or something like that? Will the tokens be distributed among all Waves holders? It's great! I have some Waves.
There will be a distribution to Waves wallets. This will be done automatically for all Waves coin holders. Everyone will get 5 Waves X coins for 1 Waves.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:08:54 PM

Yes, of course, you can always invest in new and promising projects, but you need to take into account all the risks.
Crypto investing belongs to the category of highly risky operations. Everyone knows that. Here there is a chance to make huge money and lose money.
RazBOYnick

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:55:03 PM

To date, many new projects and can not gain popularity, let's hope that Waves X is not one of them!
It is possible that the team of this project will be able to implement what the team of the original Waves project could not realize. And then the Waves X will be much better known and more popular among investors.
BrieMiller

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:16:49 PM

How will the Waves X platform differ from traditional Waves?
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:42:00 PM

Waves X combines the speed, simplicity, and low fees of Waves with a range of advanced technological features for launching digital assets, trading, and deploying dApps.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:02:21 PM

Waves X combines the speed, simplicity, and low fees of Waves with a range of advanced technological features for launching digital assets, trading, and deploying dApps.
The speed of transactions and low fees of the system - this is all that is needed for the average user.
NedStrex

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:57:13 PM

I understand that in this project is not planned for ICO or something like that? Will the tokens be distributed among all Waves holders? It's great! I have some Waves.
Does it make sense to buy Waves now to get a WVSX reward?

You can consider this option, now invest in Waves and get WVSX as a reward, and then sell these coins and make a profit.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:31:04 PM

On what equipment will it be more profitable to mine Waves X? What Protocol will be used?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
NeZoX

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:09:26 PM

On what equipment will it be more profitable to mine Waves X? What Protocol will be used?

Thanks to the new PoS-PoW Protocol, you can get a high and stable income regardless of the type of your equipment !! This is really new technology.
Loxness

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:09:11 PM

Thanks to the new PoS-PoW Protocol, you can get a high and stable income regardless of the type of your equipment !! This is really new technology.

Many miners hope for PoS-PoW Protocol, but the old equipment will have to be upgraded for maximum profitability.
AdamNelson

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:48:46 AM

Are you working on developing your own wallet for Waves X, mobile or hardware wallet?
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:56:29 AM

Are you working on developing your own wallet for Waves X, mobile or hardware wallet?

Android and iOS wallet development is underway. But I would like to understand if these wallets will be completely secure?
BrieMiller

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:46:16 AM

Android and iOS wallet development is underway. But I would like to understand if these wallets will be completely secure?

The administration of the project should make every effort to ensure that the wallets are fully protected from hacking.
wavesx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:00:11 AM

Yes
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:03:45 PM

I can not even understand why the Waves could not become as popular as Ethereum. After all, technically they are almost perfect.
RazBOYnick

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:29:58 PM

Did you read the information in white paper and in the roadmap? There everything is described in detail with what and why this project is better than the original Waves.
Zahmere

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:03:04 PM

It is possible that the team of this project will be able to implement what the team of the original Waves project could not realize. And then the Waves X will be much better known and more popular among investors.
The Wave had a number of things that the crypto community did not like. Therefore, they have not become so popular and have not received widespread. I also do not exclude that the new project team can take into account all the problems and make everything better!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: