Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:20:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1  (Read 24203 times)
Sevreki

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:37:57 AM

Where you can read about the benefits of the token. How is it better than the standard one and what advantages does it bring to society? I would like to understand that the price will not fall after exiting the exchanges.
The most important advantages of the future platform are the speed of transactions and low system fees.

True, although now many projects are striving for this, to make the minimum delay in the transfer of finances, but in this nuance the main security
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:48:31 AM

Where you can read about the benefits of the token. How is it better than the standard one and what advantages does it bring to society? I would like to understand that the price will not fall after exiting the exchanges.
The most important advantages of the future platform are the speed of transactions and low system fees.

True, although now many projects are striving for this, to make the minimum delay in the transfer of finances, but in this nuance the main security
I think all the same to take part get their tokens. Do you already know when they will be credited to my wallet?
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:49:14 AM

The site looks pretty not bad. I probably support the project. I would like to still get tokens, but you just need to be sure that it is safe.
The site was done well, yes, but the more important point is that it can fully realize itself in the future.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:06:57 AM

.............. How is it better than the standard one and what advantages does it bring to society?

really unknown for me ;
if anybody can explain with arguments ?
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:07:35 AM

I think all the same to take part get their tokens. Do you already know when they will be credited to my wallet?
Tokens seem to be credited automatically if you have made an investment
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:14:06 AM

.............. How is it better than the standard one and what advantages does it bring to society?

really unknown for me ;
if anybody can explain with arguments ?
Yes, it is not clear to me. The token must have advantages in order to interest users.
Kirand

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:16:12 AM

As I understand it, the command has only telegram communication? or are there more social networks
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:29:35 AM

As I understand it, the command has only telegram communication? or are there more social networks
Of course the project has an official Twitter https://twitter.com/wavesx_platform

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:34:28 AM

Of course the project has an official Twitter https://twitter.com/wavesx_platform

The more social networks, the faster the project will develop, the range of information will be expanded
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:39:44 AM

Hey. Tell me when these coins will be received by users and is there any news regarding listing on exchanges.
CiNik

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:48:41 AM

Hey. Tell me when these coins will be received by users and is there any news regarding listing on exchanges.
I didn’t see news about listing, it’s too early to talk about this, first you need to determine which exchanges are planning to send tokens
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:55:13 AM

What are the conditions for obtaining these tokens. Can you tell me? I would like to understand how safe it is.
You do not risk anything, you just need to invest in Waves, and coins WVSX you get for free.

Very interesting system, how is the date assigned to the fork?

All WAVES holders will receive free WVSX after the hard fork on January 17, 2019. You will get  5 WVSX for each WAVES you hold in your personal wallet.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:55:33 AM

I didn’t see news about listing, it’s too early to talk about this, first you need to determine which exchanges are planning to send tokens
But still, I would like to be sure that I can sell these tokens. Then I am ready to take part ...
Phileste

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:00:31 AM

What are the conditions for obtaining these tokens. Can you tell me? I would like to understand how safe it is.
You do not risk anything, you just need to invest in Waves, and coins WVSX you get for free.

All WAVES holders will receive free WVSX after the hard fork on January 17, 2019. You will get  5 WVSX for each WAVES you hold in your personal wallet.
Thanks for the information, you will need to get a project token, perhaps in the future it can be sold well on the stock exchange, if possible
Albettazarya

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:29:02 PM

Thanks for the information, you will need to get a project token, perhaps in the future it can be sold well on the stock exchange, if possible
Yes, it seems it is worth attention. I would also like to receive these tokens. I think he has a future.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:10:48 PM

Hey. Great idea. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. Unless of course we will see him on exchanges soon.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:34:15 PM

It will have its own DEX too. Interesting but this time its just POS-POW. Waves took 3 years to achieve what they  got but  this one will somehow just fork  and instantly get it. Cool. How much WVSX is needed to stake?  

Is the team related to the ETCV team?

Most probably! Therefore, the same scammers! Stay away at all cost!

Take a more careful look at the patterns of this bounty and compare them with that of ETCV's, the supposed fork of Ethereum. Almost identical. The same people might be behind both scam campaigns! Again, stay away!
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:49:17 PM

Hey. Great idea. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. Unless of course we will see him on exchanges soon.
wvsx most likely won't get listed on any exchange, don't you see forks are nothing but a deliberate scam. if you try claiming your forked coins you will lose your waves, since forks require private keys.
Loxness

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:40:22 PM

Negotiations are under way with cryptocurrency exchanges on the listing of WVSX? Can I see a list of these exchanges?
NedStrex

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:47:34 PM

Are the project  WavesX directly or indirectly with the official platform of the WaveS?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: