Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:47:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1  (Read 24200 times)
Atimarieva

Activity: 251
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:47:24 AM

All WAVES holders will receive free WVSX after the hard fork on January 17, 2019. You will get  5 WVSX for each WAVES you hold in your personal wallet.

But where we must hold Waves? Snapshot will be made from Waves wallet? We do not need to import private key etc for getting airdrop? And where is your coin will be trading?
People wrote that if you use metamask it will be as safe as possible. Token is essentially interesting and I intend to take part in this.
Well, here everyone makes a decision for himself. You can explore the topic and draw conclusions for yourself. I just want to understand when these coins will appear on exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:50:31 AM

All WAVES holders will receive free WVSX after the hard fork on January 17, 2019. You will get  5 WVSX for each WAVES you hold in your personal wallet.

But where we must hold Waves? Snapshot will be made from Waves wallet? We do not need to import private key etc for getting airdrop? And where is your coin will be trading?
People wrote that if you use metamask it will be as safe as possible. Token is essentially interesting and I intend to take part in this.
Well, here everyone makes a decision for himself. You can explore the topic and draw conclusions for yourself. I just want to understand when these coins will appear on exchanges.

these scams  are targeting unsuspecting noobs, not veterans- this is not a fair assessment
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:31:33 AM

these scams  are targeting unsuspecting noobs, not veterans- this is not a fair assessment
This is essentially sad. Since beginners will lose their money and will be disappointed in the cryptocurrency market. I hope you are wrong and the developers will not do that.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:06:48 AM

Where you can read more about this token. I would like to understand if he has any public benefit or technical solutions, or is this only a speculative component?
BrieMiller

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:09:56 AM

Where you can read more about this token. I would like to understand if he has any public benefit or technical solutions, or is this only a speculative component?
I think that the entire cryptocurrency market is connected with speculation, and the Waves x project is not an exception to the rules.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:16:51 AM

What makes Waves X platform special? Why do you think it will be a direct competitor to the official Waves platform?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:22:19 AM

This is essentially sad. Since beginners will lose their money and will be disappointed in the cryptocurrency market. I hope you are wrong and the developers will not do that.
In the end, the result will be visible, how much they invest in the project - no one knows, but I hope that everything will be fine
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:53:54 AM

What makes Waves X platform special? Why do you think it will be a direct competitor to the official Waves platform?

As I understand it, it is more modern and has a number of advantages over the usual platform.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:31:22 AM

As I understand it, it is more modern and has a number of advantages over the usual platform.
Let's see how it will look in practice. The main thing that the team was able to realize what it promises.
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:34:54 AM

Let's see how it will look in practice. The main thing that the team was able to realize what it promises.
I also like the idea of the project, but it is very difficult to implement it from the technical part.
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:55:44 PM

The project looks interesting. I would like to get tokens and I think this will be as secure as possible. Already have announcements about the exchanges?
Sevreki

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:05:04 PM

With the modern market it is very difficult to fully implement your plans to the end, the investment is much less than before
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:25:56 PM

I also like the idea of the project, but it is very difficult to implement it from the technical part.

You can implement it, the main thing is that the project is real and other people do not have any questions.
Phileste

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:11:36 PM

It’s not soon on the stock exchanges, if I’m not mistaken, there hasn’t been an announcement yet, and even here every person will decide for himself whether he needs a project and should invest here.
Loxness

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:17:23 PM

The project looks interesting. I would like to get tokens and I think this will be as secure as possible. Already have announcements about the exchanges?
so far, there is no information about the listing of WVSX tokens, but I am also waiting for news about this.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:48:40 PM

so far, there is no information about the listing of WVSX tokens, but I am also waiting for news about this.

In any case, the fork tomorrow and those who want to get these tokens should have this in mind.
NedStrex

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:56:03 PM

In any case, the fork tomorrow and those who want to get these tokens should have this in mind.
There are several options, but it is best to just invest in WAVES, thus get WVSX for free.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:57:01 PM

Looks like these scammers have upped their game a notch by bringing in the bots/threadbumpers to try and get to project under as many eyeballs as possible.
Sad truth is some people will still fall for it... a fool and his money are easily parted though
CiNik

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:02:15 PM

Looks like these scammers have upped their game a notch by bringing in the bots/threadbumpers to try and get to project under as many eyeballs as possible.
Sad truth is some people will still fall for it... a fool and his money are easily parted though
But you can't talk people out of investing here, everyone makes their own choices. Smiley
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:15:46 PM

You are right, there are certain risks. If you think globally, any investment contains certain risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: