Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:41:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1  (Read 24203 times)
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:24:12 PM

Looks like these scammers have upped their game a notch by bringing in the bots/threadbumpers to try and get to project under as many eyeballs as possible.
Sad truth is some people will still fall for it... a fool and his money are easily parted though
You are right, there are certain risks. If you think globally, any investment contains certain risks.

And no one knows how much a person risks his money, now on the market more than half of the projects simply do not live to the end
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:06:17 PM

Looks like these scammers have upped their game a notch by bringing in the bots/threadbumpers to try and get to project under as many eyeballs as possible.
Sad truth is some people will still fall for it... a fool and his money are easily parted though
You are right, there are certain risks. If you think globally, any investment contains certain risks.

And no one knows how much a person risks his money, now on the market more than half of the projects simply do not live to the end
Yeah, invested all the money, and then the project burst like a bubble along with your investment. Grin
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:38:24 PM

The project looks interesting. I would like to get tokens and I think this will be as secure as possible. Already have announcements about the exchanges?
so far, there is no information about the listing of WVSX tokens, but I am also waiting for news about this.

If not, then it will be soon, but yobit is always in priority, although a lot about the stock exchange is said to be bad, but I don’t know, I haven’t used it personally
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:17:33 PM

The project looks interesting. I would like to get tokens and I think this will be as secure as possible. Already have announcements about the exchanges?
so far, there is no information about the listing of WVSX tokens, but I am also waiting for news about this.

If not, then it will be soon, but yobit is always in priority, although a lot about the stock exchange is said to be bad, but I don’t know, I haven’t used it personally
At one time, there was a post on the forum that this exchange did not pay money to people, but after a while the post that they were being recruited to the team solved the problem promptly
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:04:26 PM

At one time, there was a post on the forum that this exchange did not pay money to people, but after a while the post that they were being recruited to the team solved the problem promptly
What kind of exchange are we talking about? You confused me.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:24:23 PM

Yeah, invested all the money, and then the project burst like a bubble along with your investment. Grin
An investment is different from a scam, bozo. An investment may fail to realize its vision and go burst, hence the risk. A scam on the other hand has no other intention that to exit with your funds. Of course you may argue that this is free, it's just a fork. But when the fork mimics the MO of another scam (nobody knows the team and they don't seem to be bothered with addressing concerns), you have a recipe for disaster. However, feel free to give them the seed phrase to you waves wallet when they come asking for it... unless you're in on the jig already  Cool
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:42:35 PM

An investment is different from a scam, bozo. An investment may fail to realize its vision and go burst, hence the risk. A scam on the other hand has no other intention that to exit with your funds. Of course you may argue that this is free, it's just a fork. But when the fork mimics the MO of another scam (nobody knows the team and they don't seem to be bothered with addressing concerns), you have a recipe for disaster. However, feel free to give them the seed phrase to you waves wallet when they come asking for it... unless you're in on the jig already  Cool
I don’t think that every second is making investments, no one is forcing anyone, you can just watch what is happening Smiley
Acura3600
Legendary

Activity: 2962
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:08:22 PM

https://twitter.com/biggzi/status/1085596463089045504
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:22:03 PM

I want to understand what technology is behind the Waves X platform ?
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:26:33 PM

In fact, nothing new in the plans of the guys to surpass the platform WAVES transaction speed, as they want to make a very low transaction fees.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:52:42 PM

Shots fired. The scam is on. Let the parting of fools from their funds begin.
Nice thing these guys have moved from fake ICOs to fake forks now. The number of forks was starting to get extremely ridiculous. With these guys prowling the industry now, folks are gonna start taking long and hard looks at forks now.
Btw, got tissues and very nice "told ya"s waiting on this end
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:03:04 PM

the WavesX site is still online, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR WAVES SEED ON THERE!
this will be another drama in the next days
BrieMiller

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:03:43 AM

In fact, nothing new in the plans of the guys to surpass the platform WAVES transaction speed, as they want to make a very low transaction fees.

What is the point of creating a platform if it does not bring new technologies?
Loxness

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:41:20 AM

What is the point of creating a platform if it does not bring new technologies?

To create better conditions related to transactions, speed and cheapness.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:41:55 AM

the WavesX site is still online, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR WAVES SEED ON THERE!
this will be another drama in the next days
Thanks for the information. Now I will study the project in more detail.
XXVXX

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:52:45 AM

A very interesting project, on which exchange will you listen?
As people know that this is a big step in digital currencies throughout the world.
So for the above reasons I will look forward to the development.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:10:07 AM

As people know that this is a big step in digital currencies throughout the world.
I would also be very interested when listing on exchanges? All the same, it is very important to understand that I can sell these tokens.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:49:51 AM

I would also be very interested when listing on exchanges? All the same, it is very important to understand that I can sell these tokens.
Let's see what happens in a few months, the development trend of this project will be clear.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:18:26 AM

Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:20:46 AM

It is sad. I think users should study projects more carefully before making a decision.
But then everyone decides for himself whether he needs it or not. In any case, the tokens can be purchased on exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: