Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:40:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1  (Read 24202 times)
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:30:31 PM

Fork is the easiest way to scam the community and collect the data of private key and steal their hard earned money. The team is under the shadow so there are so many concerns from the community about the future of this project definitely it looking like another scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:31:37 PM

Fork is the easiest way to scam the community and collect the data of private key and steal their hard earned money. The team is under the shadow so there are so many concerns from the community about the future of this project definitely it looking like another scam.
But the project has always chances, do you agree? after all, it also happens that the project seems scam, but in reality the team really works
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:37:40 PM

It will be necessary to learn the project in more detail. But perhaps it is worth listening to your opinion.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:43:42 PM

It will be necessary to learn the project in more detail. But perhaps it is worth listening to your opinion.
Someone will say that the project is a scam and no one will earn anything, but other people invest here, it has always been
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:04:12 PM

Someone will say that the project is a scam and no one will earn anything, but other people invest here, it has always been
Here you are right and here everyone decides for himself. Everyone wants to get these coins for free.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:09:18 PM

Sadly And I just wanted to take part. but now probably will not. Let's see what will happen
I can't understand what the risk is? You invest in Waves and get WVSX coins for free. Maybe I do not understand?

are you one of their shills or really this naive?

THEY ARE TRYING TO LURE NOOBS INTO SUBMITTING THEIR WAVES PASSPHRASE YOU IDIOT!!!!
Based on his post history, would lean move towards naivety, but he sure does seem to have a thing for shady threads. Makes you wonder if it's the get-rich-quick syndrome or there's a deeply rooted conspiracy at play here with some of these shillicious accounts
I do not think that this is a conspiracy, you can just keep an eye on everything, because nobody forces you to invest in a project, who wants to do it
You're stupid or what?
This is NOT AN INVESTMENT. It's a FORK!
But to claim the FORK, you need to give them YOUR PRIVATE KEY.
Giving them YOUR PRIVATE KEY means anybody can DO ANYTHING THEY WANT TO DO WITH YOUR WALLET, including DRAINING EVERYTHING INSIDE.
Now go ahead and give me your private key, Mr. Investor.
Amazing!
Just when you thought you've seen the depth of it all
Also seen that most of you guys have a thing for BiteBTC... beginning to see a pattern here
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:19:15 PM

Here you are right and here everyone decides for himself. Everyone wants to get these coins for free.
Well, here you can get them for free, or I do not understand everything correctly?
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:25:21 PM

Well, here you can get them for free, or I do not understand everything correctly?
You can get these tokens for free, but I don’t understand if I need to transfer my private keys or not?
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:33:50 PM

when tokens will be credited to the wallet? Will it happen today?
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:44:18 PM

Yes. if you decide to get these tokens then you can participate. But then everyone decides for himself.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:59:33 PM

If all goes according to plan, then the coin fork is scheduled for today!
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:05:48 PM

If all goes according to plan, then the coin fork is scheduled for today!

We will see how tokens will be credited to wallets, whether everything goes according to plan by the team.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:11:05 PM

Sadly And I just wanted to take part. but now probably will not. Let's see what will happen
I can't understand what the risk is? You invest in Waves and get WVSX coins for free. Maybe I do not understand?

are you one of their shills or really this naive?

THEY ARE TRYING TO LURE NOOBS INTO SUBMITTING THEIR WAVES PASSPHRASE YOU IDIOT!!!!
Based on his post history, would lean move towards naivety, but he sure does seem to have a thing for shady threads. Makes you wonder if it's the get-rich-quick syndrome or there's a deeply rooted conspiracy at play here with some of these shillicious accounts
I do not think that this is a conspiracy, you can just keep an eye on everything, because nobody forces you to invest in a project, who wants to do it
You're stupid or what?
This is NOT AN INVESTMENT. It's a FORK!
But to claim the FORK, you need to give them YOUR PRIVATE KEY.
Giving them YOUR PRIVATE KEY means anybody can DO ANYTHING THEY WANT TO DO WITH YOUR WALLET, including DRAINING EVERYTHING INSIDE.
Now go ahead and give me your private key, Mr. Investor.
Amazing!
Just when you thought you've seen the depth of it all
Also seen that most of you guys have a thing for BiteBTC... beginning to see a pattern here
How is this not a SCAM is completely beyond me? The wallet client is asking for the seed words users used to create their waves wallet:

And look at all that typo. You'd think professionals would care about language and presentation. Their telegram channel also confirms that they are asking for seed words.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:48:21 PM

To study it in detail, you need more information from the project administration, I hope it will be all later
BrieMiller

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:18:25 PM

listen to only your opinion, I have personal experience caught in a Scam, the best guide is yourself.
CiNik

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:24:09 PM

listen to only your opinion, I have personal experience caught in a Scam, the best guide is yourself.

Everyone makes their choice, in any project no one forces you to invest, and it has always been so
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:28:48 PM

Everyone makes their choice, in any project no one forces you to invest, and it has always been so
The most important thing is that the Waves X project is unnecessary to invest, you are given coins for free, this fact is worth noting.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:36:44 PM

The most important thing is that the Waves X project is unnecessary to invest, you are given coins for free, this fact is worth noting.

Of course, you are given coins for free, but you have to give them the seed words of a wallet that existed BEFORE THE FORK to claim this FORK. This wallet also has to be holding WAVES for you to receive this fork, so technically, it's not as free as you make it seem because we'll have to acquire waves somehow first. And as soon as you give them your seed word, bye bye WAVES.
This fact is worth noting too.
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:53:58 PM

Of course, you are given coins for free, but you have to give them the seed words of a wallet that existed BEFORE THE FORK to claim this FORK. This wallet also has to be holding WAVES for you to receive this fork, so technically, it's not as free as you make it seem because we'll have to acquire waves somehow first. And as soon as you give them your seed word, bye bye WAVES.
This fact is worth noting too.
This fact cannot be ruled out, I agree, there are risks in any project, but everything will be possible, suddenly the team really wants a normal project.
This fact cannot be ruled out, I agree, there are risks in any project, but everything will be possible, suddenly the team really wants a normal project.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:15:04 PM

You are right, everyone will decide whether he needs this project and whether the person will trust his secret word from the wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: