Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to sell Ethereum & all coins , and buy Bitcoin  (Read 25017 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 09:13:02 AM

selling ethereum and all altcoins just to buy bitcoin? you know altcoins are more profitable than bitcoin, if bitcoin increase x2 then some altcoins will increase x3 or more, but it's up to you if you want to sell them and buy bitcoin

It may be a right idea after all

And still more so if we haven't yet seen the real lows. The point is altcoins are falling much stronger and it is not given or set in stone that when we start to rise again (or rather, if we start to rise again), altcoins are going to follow Bitcoin's lead. Personally, I'm certain only of Litecoin's imminent success as it will likely even outperform Bitcoin, while the rest of the pack will be slowly grinding behind, if at all
but to be able to get multiple profits in altcoin you need to be able to know the altcoin that can potentially increase prices, whereas if you already have ethereum and several altcoins but don't have bitcoin then wait until the bitcoin price can really go up and wait for the altcoin price also follows the price movements of bitcoin. after the price rises and becomes expensive you can sell it

Did you read my post?

I have specifically mentioned Litecoin as one (probably the only one) altcoin worth investing in. If you had looked at the date of my post, you would have noticed that it was written a little over a week ago, and a few days after Litecoin rose like 40% or so in just two days. But even before that, around a month ago in this thread I was telling folks that Litecoin seems to be the most promising altcoin at this point (as far as the term "promising" is applicable to this market)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:50:10 PM

There are people that find investing in alt very attractive from profit point of view, believing that the value of particular coin will increase so so much. It's easier to imagine that something with the price of 0.3 dollars goes on, I don't know, 500 dollars for example, than to see how bitcoin climb on fifty thousand dollars. Maybe it is the best decision to invest in bitcoin but there will always be people with different vision, especially if there is wide offer to choose.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:54:21 AM

There are people that find investing in alt very attractive from profit point of view, believing that the value of particular coin will increase so so much. It's easier to imagine that something with the price of 0.3 dollars goes on, I don't know, 500 dollars for example, than to see how bitcoin climb on fifty thousand dollars. Maybe it is the best decision to invest in bitcoin but there will always be people with different vision, especially if there is wide offer to choose.
Although it is always good to buy bitcoin and specially in such a low price but I think that there are so many other altcoin which are trading in low price but still they have good potential so low investors can also keep and hold such coins which have good potential. I think that Etherium price is also trading low and even if a person will hold Etherium they can also get good profit from there.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: