Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin/Altcoin 2019!!!  (Read 935 times)
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:42:56 AM

It is hopeful in 2019, but we cannot control demand and supply in the market. Today, the market is slightly down, but still at a safe level. There is still hope that the value of bitcoin and altcoin this year will be better.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:49:15 AM

I am not a great expert, but I have been investing in Bitcoin for more than 2 years.

I am sure that Bitcoin will grow by 200 - 250% next year and many new investors will come to the market
I don't share your optimism. All cryptocurrencies are still very volatile. The price of them is not very dependent on investors. All exchanges that trade cryptocurrencies use robots. They can make the price any. In such circumstances, it is impossible to attract large investors.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:57:18 AM

I regret for my ignorance of the market conditions or how to invest in crypto currency. I came to invest around October 2017 and decided to bought bitcoin directly without finding out how to invest properly in the crypto currency, I was only lulled at the bitcoin price movements at that time and never thought the price of bitcoin would go down.
bbenpieters

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:09:15 PM

happy new year!
pundit

Merit: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:38:51 PM

Although the below predictions are my personal opinion but same are based on some technical and sentimental analysis.
I consider this level of Bitcoin as bottom and I have written it in many previous posts of mine even when BTC was trading at $5.5 K.
A last deep drop was expected like it which happened few days back, I think this drop was to create panic in investors so that big whales could get cheap price, there may be slow recovery but it should happen from this level.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:50:57 PM

We have seen huge drop in crypto market and could see that the market is slowing moving in upward trend.

I would like to have some experts response on the topic of "Crypto Market Prediction 2019".

Hope your responses will create confidence to the investors in the market.

Tone Vays says that Bitcoin will drop to $1,300 eventually and Ethereum price will go back to it's starting ICO price of $0.2.

https://coincodex.com/article/2803/tone-vays-believes-eth-will-eventually-fall-back-to-ico-price/

Personally, I think Bitcoin can drop below $2,000 and most probably will. But Ethereum will not go back to ICO price, many altcoins will die since they are pure bullshit but not Ethereum.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:21:04 PM

The year 2018 was a one-year bearish market that showcased an 80% loss. Towards the end of the year, some sort of small recovery had been seen. Now, 2019 might be the make or break for cryptocurrency. The launching of significant upgrades and important government decisions might change the fate of cryptocurrency.
Yeah at the end of the year there were positive price changes even though it was a small change. we need a lot of support and pumping so that prices can go back up and recover. exactly as you say. we need government decisions, or statements from official agencies to legalize crypto. it can be a good thing to boost electability and marketcaps
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:31:35 PM

2018 has not been so good to crypto enthusiasts but In 2019, I believe all the potential altcoins will rise up when the bear market is over and bitcoin too will start rising up again and continue to rule crypto.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:44:08 PM

So far so good, a lot of investors suffered a massive loss in 2018, lets believe this year will give some positive results. Also let every country support this wonderful technology for the source of development, BTC should be motivated with large number of investors similarly Alts to follow the same.

Am I spamming? Report me!
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:41:07 PM

I expect the prices to reach the $20000 mark again this year. This will relax a lot of investors who had invested in bitcoins when the prices were at its peak.

Another benefit of the price increase will be that after seeing the growth more investors will come to bitcoin community thus helping its further adoption all over the world. Also, I expect clear regulations in those countries where there are still no laws related to crypto.
Peashooter

Merit: 257

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:54:41 PM

I am not a great expert, but I have been investing in Bitcoin for more than 2 years.

I am sure that Bitcoin will grow by 200 - 250% next year and many new investors will come to the market
I hope your speculation about the price of bitcoin will come true so we can really sight bull run for this year 2019. I suggest don't stick in investing bitcoin just try to look for another altcoin which you can also gain income. Try to invest in ethereum and in waves which have rapid growing price in this year 2019.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:59:33 PM

Well, I guess with such simple question you will attract attention of every one who has something to say, but not just a profy one. I have search for prognoses for the new 2019 year and the only conclusion I have is "maybe", but what it is going to be a raise or deeper fall nobody actually knows.
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:04:18 PM

Who dares to say that he is a great prophet, I bet that no one can do this. For the crypto market, there is almost no law to follow. This is just a preliminary stage. We can't ask for too much crypto, any The new technology is slowly developing. We may be too anxious, let us have more patience.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:04:19 PM

We have seen huge drop in crypto market and could see that the market is slowing moving in upward trend.

I would like to have some experts response on the topic of "Crypto Market Prediction 2019".

Hope your responses will create confidence to the investors in the market.

I'am not an expert but I can say that crypto still has a promising future. Many companies are now penetrating the crypto industry. Some money remittance centers around the world are now using some coins for money transfer.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:44:08 PM

Who dares to say that he is a great prophet, I bet that no one can do this. For the crypto market, there is almost no law to follow. This is just a preliminary stage. We can't ask for too much crypto, any The new technology is slowly developing. We may be too anxious, let us have more patience.

I guess states will start to regulate this sector. G20 meetings can affect other countries. And this can be start of new bull season for all market.

jubilarian

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 04:26:05 PM

I think no one can predict for the market in 2019 now, even they are expert. I'm sure that we saw a lot of bright prediction in 2017 for market 2018 but we have also seen a bloody market. For me now, I stayed out and see what will happen before buy. Let's pray and hope  Grin

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:15:03 PM

The year 2018 was a one-year bearish market that showcased an 80% loss. Towards the end of the year, some sort of small recovery had been seen. Now, 2019 might be the make or break for cryptocurrency. The launching of significant upgrades and important government decisions might change the fate of cryptocurrency.

At all time my only choice is bitcoin if anything happened to be kind always my support will continue for Bitcoin trusting some other kind will not be more comfort forest that's why Bitcoin will stable when facing all kind of problem it will continue to move on without any other distraction this quality will made more people attractive to Bitcoin
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 05:41:34 PM

Well, 2019 have started and there is no signal of bull market. Rather today the whole market is Red. Maybe it's the new year holidays and money will come in the market after the holidays, maybe by the end of first week of Jan.

gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:09:19 PM

In 2019 altcoin developers/ambassadors have to work hard, otherwise market is very cruel they will eliminate the in-active developers from crypto market. As 2018 was very bad for the altcoins, excluding few starting months of 2018. For BTC, big traders/market influencers should work for the BTC, as one move from their side will be helpful for the market, they should contact big economies for the regularization of the BTC. If they would do this and then only one rule amendment could be wonderful for BTC.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 06:13:38 PM

Indeed, in the last few months crypto has experienced a fairly low decline, but I still believe crypto will soon rise in 2019, now there is a lot of positive news and now the market has started to green again, so I personally believe crypto prices will definitely rise again in 2019 .

I also had the same hope in you because a lot of good news about cryptocurrencies was flowing on all places it seems to be good for hearing and their interest in investment was also increasing higher than before hopefully it will work then the all collapse will clear and the new form of cryptocurrency was developed to a good way.
I agreed with what you guys said because there acouple of countries which their government and central banks are working on creating their own national currency with this news crypto market will definitely experience some growth in popularity, price and market this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: