Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin/Altcoin 2019!!!  (Read 944 times)
wildey

Activity: 1134
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:33:26 AM

I think that we need to gradually get used to the fact that now the rate of change in prices for basic cryptocurrencies will gradually slow down, the high volatility that was characteristic of the initial stage of cryptocurrency development will gradually disappear, giving way to a gradual growth.
well, hopefully it can make a big increase this year. many people expect the price of bitcoin / altcoin to rise again this year. maybe many people will be satisfied when the price of bitcoin returns to the price of $ 8000- $ 10000.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:36:18 AM

We have seen huge drop in crypto market and could see that the market is slowing moving in upward trend.

I would like to have some experts response on the topic of "Crypto Market Prediction 2019".

Hope your responses will create confidence to the investors in the market.
No man or software can accurately predicts bitcoin and cryptocurrencies market and we can just speculate to some extent.  Towards the end of last year we have many positive news that has not been transformed into pricing and I think this is more reason why bitcoin should pump.  ETF approval and bakkt are the two fundamentals issues we should watch over.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:28:54 AM

It is really hard to predict the values based on the current market trend. The past year had been very wild and vicious for all holders and investors. Bitcoin have dragged down all the other currencies with its downward trend amd what we can observe in its current movement is that it had stalled at $3800 value. Probably this is an effect of all the forks that had happened. For 2019, my prediction will bbe at $4000 to 5000 most likely within that range

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:26:55 AM

I would like to have some experts response on the topic...
There is no such thing as, "experts" when it comes to a speculative industry such as cryptocurrency. All you have people give out are based on either TA (technical analysis) or FA (fundamental analysis).

I think that this year the altcoins will show stronger growth than Bitcoin.
You must be kidding, right? Don't you know that altcoins move when Bitcoin moves. They dip whenever Bitcoin takes a plunge. Just know it now that Bitcoin is the Dictator-In-Chief in this crypto industry.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:22:28 AM

For those who speculate that bull run comes in year 2019 well its seem going to be real because these days we notice  bitcoin keep going upward trend and almost reach $6,000. We should prepare for this possible bull run coming and its really exciting to get awake those tokens or ICO'S who had been stack last year. I think this year will happen to put them on any exchanges and to make us earn.

Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:07:28 PM

Maybe this is a moment that we have been waiting for for a long time and I think this is the right time to immediately collect bitcoins and also altcoins or also ico coins that have long accumulated. Hopefully this bull run will soon become real.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:27:30 PM

For those who speculate that bull run comes in year 2019 well its seem going to be real because these days we notice  bitcoin keep going upward trend and almost reach $6,000. We should prepare for this possible bull run coming and its really exciting to get awake those tokens or ICO'S who had been stack last year. I think this year will happen to put them on any exchanges and to make us earn.
Oh my Goodness I really can’t wait, I am not waiting for bitcoin to rise because I need it, I know bitcoin will always be there come many years’ time, so I have confidently invested in Bitcoin for a very long-term, but the reason why I am waiting for BTC to rise is because I really need to get rid of those God forsaken coins that has been stacked in my account for a very long time.

These coins are really not encouraging as they are not responding at all, some have even not entered exchange, I learnt it is during their bull run they all enter exchanges, so I am really waiting for that time they will enter an exchange, hopefully by next year, we will get something out of them.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:54:54 AM

Maybe this is a moment that we have been waiting for for a long time and I think this is the right time to immediately collect bitcoins and also altcoins or also ico coins that have long accumulated. Hopefully this bull run will soon become real.
That is my prayers too.  The bearish trend that started in December 2017 seems to have ended and what we should expect next should be another long term bullish trend.  Some altcoins has started recovering and I think the generality of the market conditions is improving.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 02:34:04 AM

I think this year the price of crypto coins will keep grow, and we can have small grow and even if not happen to a fast grow maybe is more healthy step by step grow and a bull run can start if their are enough people who will come and buy.
BigBos

Activity: 1918

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:24:54 AM

I think this year the price of crypto coins will keep grow, and we can have small grow and even if not happen to a fast grow maybe is more healthy step by step grow and a bull run can start if their are enough people who will come and buy.
well, this year has indeed given a new spirit to crypto users. since the beginning of the year until now, the development of prices can be said to be quite good. other than that, the current price has also been higher compared to the beginning of 2019. well, I feel that the end of the year will be an increase that will benefit crypto users.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:51:15 AM

That is my prayers too.  The bearish trend that started in December 2017 seems to have ended and what we should expect next should be another long term bullish trend.  Some altcoins has started recovering and I think the generality of the market conditions is improving.
Market now improving and I think it will have more improvement will happen to the altcoins if we are now have unity.
If we compared the condition of the market now is more better compared 2018. But we need to maintain this because we have more months to recover the market.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:44:41 AM

well, this year has indeed given a new spirit to crypto users. since the beginning of the year until now, the development of prices can be said to be quite good. other than that, the current price has also been higher compared to the beginning of 2019. well, I feel that the end of the year will be an increase that will benefit crypto users.

Do you guys realize you have been saying this on repeat like since whenever,,, market is up, market is down, market is crashing, market is stable or market is volatile it makes no difference to some people. They will always say coins will keep growing. New spirit. New hope. It is such a ridiculous angle to have that no matter what you all think people need to be inspired and get benefits. Get real guys, get out before it is too late and leave crypto to the guys who actually have a realistic outlook.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:40:06 PM

Market now improving and I think it will have more improvement will happen to the altcoins if we are now have unity.

Unity to hold and not panic, I presume that's why you meant.
About the market situation, we have no control on that, let the whales start to pump the market again and it will become better.
After the bearish, here comes the bulls, I think that's pretty the situation in the past, and history will repeat.

If we cout we need to maintain this because we have more months to recover the market.

So far... however, we cannot conclude yet seems we still have more months for this year.
Hopefully there will be no more dump again like in 2018 and it should be a complete opposite of 2018 market situation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:09:05 PM

Do you guys realize you have been saying this on repeat like since whenever,,, market is up, market is down, market is crashing, market is stable or market is volatile it makes no difference to some people. They will always say coins will keep growing. New spirit. New hope. It is such a ridiculous angle to have that no matter what you all think people need to be inspired and get benefits. Get real guys, get out before it is too late and leave crypto to the guys who actually have a realistic outlook.
Everyone will have their own opinion and the person who has the opinion must have made an analysis and made a decision. Every coin does have the potential to experience an increase and a decrease, because the price change will be greatly influenced by the coin owner. When a coin gets support, it will have a positive impact and when the coin is abandoned, it will begin in the negative era. Throughout the first quarter I think there is a positive move, I hope this can go on for quite a long time and changes will lead to a much better movement.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:02:25 PM

Everyone will have their own opinion and the person who has the opinion must have made an analysis and made a decision. Every coin does have the potential to experience an increase and a decrease, because the price change will be greatly influenced by the coin owner. When a coin gets support, it will have a positive impact and when the coin is abandoned, it will begin in the negative era. Throughout the first quarter I think there is a positive move, I hope this can go on for quite a long time and changes will lead to a much better movement.
agree with you. I think if you ask about the development of bitcoin or altcoin in that year, the core of this is the price, and of course the price of crypto is really volatile, and that should be discussed. well, that is everyone's prediction. even this also involves holding, or selling quickly. well, everyone is free to express according to their own information or speculation for the price of this year. even I think that prices will be higher for this year, so hold on to all the assets we have.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:57:40 AM

Because it's cyclical, I mean bitcoin for example has this halving happening every 4 years.

So this alone will tell us the market will move every 4 years whether we like it or not. There will be bulls and then followed by the bearish trend.

It's good to advise people to get out, specially if they don't understand how the market works. But for those who have opted to stay here like the majority of us, we have patience in those 4 years because we all know that the end of the day, those patience and mental toughness will be paid off, specially if we peaked in the next two years or so.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:31:50 PM

I think most altcoins will never get back to there last all-time high, and for the ones that get there, most of them will be their last all-time high dollar price, not their all-time high bitcoins price.

New people buying there the first crypto each day and most of them want to have bitcoins, so the future for bitcoins in 2019 and beyond looks really good.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:38:12 AM

Seeing an increase in market capitalization that is quite drastic can provide a sign that crypto conditions are starting to improve, so for those who have crypto assets, it's better to hold it and don't be in a hurry to sell it. ( just my opinion ).

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:46:15 AM

Seeing an increase in market capitalization that is quite drastic can provide a sign that crypto conditions are starting to improve, so for those who have crypto assets, it's better to hold it and don't be in a hurry to sell it. ( just my opinion ).

Crypto market cap is rising on most coins but this does not mean that their value is also improving or will now increase because they still prone to fluctuations due to the fact that all cryptos are still volatile . Value can go down but it can recover and grow more ,  so your right .  Hodling is the key to victory and its more effective if it will be paired by patience ,dedication and other positive traits   .
BigBos

Activity: 1918

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:58:03 AM

after I noticed, the development of bitcoin and altcoins this year until now, the development is quite positive. well, the price increase that happened is pretty good for bitcoin. although for altcoin has a slow price development, I still feel that this year will be a very good year for crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: