Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:44:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS? - The better Ethereum?  (Read 18198 times)
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:30:21 AM

EOS is no way better than Ethereum in my own view, Ethereum has proven to be the best alt next to bitcoin, It has great developers, as well the real use case for smart contracts and dapps.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:36:20 AM

EOS is no way better than Ethereum in my own view, Ethereum has proven to be the best alt next to bitcoin, It has great developers, as well the real use case for smart contracts and dapps.

Ethereum is indeed undoubted, many have believed and have good development in their performance. For EOS, it still requires a struggle to attract the interested ones, the ability of EOS is actually also good but still in the process and will later become a coin that can compete with others.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:06:11 AM

I can say for sure that the blockchain is improving. Against the background of the fact that ETH began to rise up. I am sure that the transition to POS will be in the near future.
Barinerro

Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:32:20 PM

At the moment, of course I doubt that eos is better than eth, as there are still projects based on eth than eos, and otherwise I do not really like the EOS wallet yet)

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Garrixx

ONe Social Network

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:36:06 PM

I do not think that eos is better than ethereum since ethereum has long been on the market and is constantly in the top 5, and this suggests that it is a very attractive coin

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:45:49 PM

I do not think that eos is better than ethereum since ethereum has long been on the market and is constantly in the top 5, and this suggests that it is a very attractive coin

To clarify, Longevity of a certain is not an assurance. Yes, it is indeed that ETH has been out on the market for quite some time now, however, ETH's growth phase is quite alarming, if we are to base on the past trends and this year seems to be it's lowest. On the other hand, EOS well it's still early to say that it would be better than ETH, but it has the potential (Well, every coin has the potential) it's future will depend on how it will penetrate the market, and how would it make an effect on the mass.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:48:53 PM

Actually EOS is good too, but Ethereum now seems better than EOS. It is true that ethereum is now very good. This does not mean that EOS is not good. But only better than ethereum. And I always believe ethereum will continue to increase.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:01:31 PM

in the end ethereum will use POS. they cannot survive using only POWs. Big mining costs make miners think twice about mining. that's why POS is a way to create a better system.

ethereum might be imitating EOS using a system like this first. but all of that is just my speculation.

eos or ethereum is the best? I think all platforms are good. they have their own strengths and riots. the more platforms that have the same concept the greater the potential for development.

Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:02:54 PM

I prefer the Ethereum network despite its many flaws. EOS should not be able to compete with the ETH network in the future after the upcoming upgrade of the ETH network. Some friends have questioned the EOS development ability to freezing wallet in their network while some see it as a way to curb theft and deal with hackers and scammers. EOS might not be too decentralized like the ETH.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:03:22 PM

I never thought that EOS would be able to match ETH, even though ETH would still be the second best coin after the bitcoin and smart contracts would still be in demand

Ethereum gave a surprise suddenly. Really amazing matter that overtake XRP. Ethereum was very bad some days ago. I also said EOS is better than Ethereum. But now, my thinking fully changed. Ethereum is always boss than other altcoin.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:31:01 PM

I think for now ethereum is still better than EOS, although EOS's performance in recent times has increased significantly but I'm sure that ethereum is still better and more feasible to be the second alternative after bitcoin.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:39:13 PM

I don't think so, I mean EOS is a great platform but ETH is just simply overwhelmed, when it comes to the features though both ETH and EOS shows some of their own advantages and what I like about ETH is with their features on their platform, whilst EOS still has a long way to go, I will wait for about 3 to 4 years or even earlier too see if EOS would grow further.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:03:54 PM

I could say EOS is almost like ETH, I find it better which lead me to believe the reason why some dapps move to EOS. In terms of price of course its ETH that make its way up but for its technology I think EOS can be as great as ETH due to its scalability and interoperability. At short period of time they already got tons of dapps with them.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
EthanKai

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:08:40 PM

The EOS blockchain is ideally created as a better version of Ethereum. Fixing scalability issues of eth and providing better feature all throughout. Although it stated under the ethereum blockchain. But I am now excited to see how ethereum now matches EOS as ethereum blockchain is expecting a hardfork this January.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
spaycoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 05:52:05 PM

The EOS blockchain is ideally created as a better version of Ethereum. Fixing scalability issues of eth and providing better feature all throughout. Although it stated under the ethereum blockchain. But I am now excited to see how ethereum now matches EOS as ethereum blockchain is expecting a hardfork this January.

I agree, I have been studying the EOS technology and it seems to be really an advancement to ETH. Although I would even say, that you cannot directly compare EOS and ETH.

What's for sure: ETH needs an improvement. Let's see, if the Constantinople Fork can do this. The market is still sceptical.
spaycoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 02:11:52 PM

As I already wrote in another thread, the market manipulation of the big coin hodlers is really a bad thing. As you can, again, see it during the last view days. It destroys the idea of the crypto-currencies.

ETH now on 3rd place again. Although the development was good also concerning the coming up Constantinople fork, which will be very good for the ETH-network.

Concerning EOS, it seems that it is performing a little bit better and not getting so much market pressure than ETH.

But nevertheless, Roger Ver & Co. and their manipulations are desastrous to all good crypto-ideas, no matter if ETH or EOS.  Embarrassed
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:18:04 PM

As far as I know, the EOS project today has a very non-simple blockchain, most likely it looks like a regular registry in notepad, so I think that encryption is better with ETH. The same can be said about blockchain
spaycoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 02:56:16 PM

As far as I know, the EOS project today has a very non-simple blockchain, most likely it looks like a regular registry in notepad, so I think that encryption is better with ETH. The same can be said about blockchain

EOS, of course, needs to undergo upgrades, as ETH needed to do in the course of its development (now again with the Contantinople fork).

As I said in one of my replies before, I see different fields of use for ETH and EOS.
evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 03:07:52 PM

For how centralized and how poorly consensus is reached in EOS, it's remarkably slow. You might as well just pay a cloud provider, no need for a blockchain project.
Ethereum is actually trying to fill a niche that no-one else is filling.

Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:39:02 PM

EOS will not be any better than ETH, ETH is upgrading and growing rapidly every day. Look at hard fork 16.1 this will be a big change for ETH and it will create a distance from EOS
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: