Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ?  (Read 15719 times)
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:51:42 PM

I don't think satoshi created bitcoin to solve poverty they can lose their money if they think bitcoin as a investment you know bitcoin is volatile so risky, I think he just created bitcoin for fast transaction in online. 
We still don't know who Satoshi Nakamoto is. I doubt he wanted to make quick translations on the Internet. It seems to me that the purpose of creating cryptocurrencies was the destruction of the monopoly of bankers and an attempt to resist the monopoly of the dollar in the world market. But as long as it will be possible to change bitcoin into dollars it is impossible.
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:57:02 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2019, 02:11:35 PM by TusharMali99

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

Ofcourse his intention wasn't to make a "get rich quick scheme". Bitcoin was invented to make peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks for making financial transactions worldwide.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:04:25 PM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

Many will say that I'm wrong. But it seems to me that the crypt now cannot make anyone really rich. Scammers falling market. Projects that are simply useless.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:16:11 PM

I don't think satoshi created bitcoin to solve poverty they can lose their money if they think bitcoin as a investment you know bitcoin is volatile so risky, I think he just created bitcoin for fast transaction in online. 
There's a sole purpose why Bitcoin was created not just a quick way to earned but to solve or help payment transactions, it can lessen the delayed and can be used from boarders to boarders with much lesser fee, if being adopted it will bring new options for most people to deal with overseas payment forms.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:17:50 PM

in my opinion the blockchain is a system to replace a system in banking. and the enemy blockchain is a bank. I can't explain the purpose of making BTC, but it's possible to replace payments

I am totally agree with you on this. The blockchain system found for solving decentralization problem and the system will replacing with the banks. Ofcourse you can make good fprtune with the cryptocurrency if you can make the right moves on the right times. The right word is "hope", thats why millions of people invested in this market and hoping to make money..
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 02:22:29 PM

I would say it depends on the angle from which each individual sees it. It is possible for some people to see it as a means to regulate financial transactions while some may see it as a way to become rich. As far as I am concerned, crypto goes beyond the level of making one to have financial freedom or become rich even though I joined primarily to make money from it,but I have come to understand that with the innovation of crypto, some projects that are highly beneficial to human and economic development could be more developed and stabilized through the blockchain operation. However, I would like to say that crypto is a good business investment that can terminate financial hardship if one knows how to trade and invest in it.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 02:24:18 PM

Well, it was but not sure if still is. If it can make millionaire then it can also bring you bankrupt. So be very careful. You never know which side you might fall on. So if moves made properly, and if you are lucky then yes you can become rich.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:32:16 PM

it is up to each other's perceptions, which obviously many people have taken advantage of through bitcoin, so if said satoshi creates bitcoin to eradicate poverty, then the answer is yes, and many also lose through bitcoin, so it's up to each perception.

raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:50:20 PM

Of course, Satoshi created Bitcoin as a model for the future. This is a model of the payment system which will be used by the whole world in a few years.
We all hope for this, because if we really didn’t believe in it, then we simply wouldn’t exist, today these are real opportunities that people would use, for the right financial sector, to increase transparency.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:08:33 PM

I don't think the cryptocurrency is created just simply to makes people to become a millionaire.
I believe the reason is deeper than just that.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:15:36 PM

Many people are in crypto to make it big,though having plan to make it big through crypto is not a bad idea but fooling ourselves around thinking that crypto is get rich scheme is out of it.I guess the primary purpose of blockchain and crypto is to eliminate third issue in transaction.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:17:37 PM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

Well, anything can be a scam, when stupid people jump in it...

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Simayi

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:25:45 PM

I don't think that when most of us follow the only "judgment", such "interpretation" may not be the most favorable for investment. Usually, we need to make the opposite steps to most people.
After all, there are only a few people who make money, and more people will lose money in the market.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:40:55 PM

I think the reason Satoshi created Bitcoin is to overcome financial system problems.
because as we know that Konvesioanal money has many shortcomings, for example, it is easily damaged and the amount is also unlimited, unlike Bitcoin which will not be damaged and the supply of bitcoin is very limited and more important from that is so that the world financial system can become more transparent and decentralized
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:51:12 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency is a new digital monetary system created to solve a financial problem that has arisen in our time. There is a possibility that due to cryptocurrency and blockchain the problem of fiat money will be solved. It remains only to observe whether this happens or not, and if something happens. But the appearance of blockchain and crypt is not exactly random.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:55:50 PM

Your idea is wrong. Cryprto means "future money," but you see it as a tool to make money? This is certainly not wrong, but I think a qualified crypto should see the value of the future.
When we all lose money in the market, the real crypto believers will not be scared. Similarly, when we make money in the market, the real crypto believers will be more calm and become the ultimate winner.

Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:58:33 PM

Well, anything can be a scam, when stupid people jump in it...

I agree. We usually forget how powerful stupidity is...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
anobtc

Activity: 1176

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 06:07:48 PM

It is possible, you can witness in the hit of 2017. But with the difficult market situation like last year, I think it will be much harder. It will only be for those with enough knowledge and skills.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 06:10:50 PM

How about you read Satoshi's original BTC whitepaper?
A quick google search will bring it up.
A lot of it jumps into the tech of it all, but he also states very clearly what his vision is.

For many years, BTC was worth ZERO dollars.
A small group of techies mined it and traded it amongst themselves.
The first time any monetary value was put on btc was when someone paid for a pizza with btc.
Google that story too, it's pretty interesting.

Today, fools only see crypto as a scam or way to get rich quick.
The vast majority of these won't ever become rich and are missing out on the true spirit of crypto.

seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:17:09 PM

I don't think that when most of us follow the only "judgment", such "interpretation" may not be the most favorable for investment. Usually, we need to make the opposite steps to most people.
After all, there are only a few people who make money, and more people will lose money in the market.
I agree with your opinion, basically everyone has a difference in doing things like investing in Crypto which I think is good. All certainly want profit and on the other hand we ignore many important things about the future of crypto, our views and beliefs are different. we want to be successful here, but Crypto has a large space for waves that has a positive or negative impact that makes it difficult to predict.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: