Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ?  (Read 15719 times)
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:34:25 PM

the way to get rich is indeed a place of crypto. However, for these objectives will not be achieved in a short time or not easily. It took a long process because crypto is not going his ride with ease. Sometimes it takes time to be able to give profit or crypto can become rich in just a moment.
Probably you have not so long ago learned about cryptocurrencies, because today the world of cryptocurrencies is something very weak and most likely nothing good will come of it here until today there is still the likelihood that all our money will not pay off.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 12:43:51 PM

Yes Crypto is a great Investment Instrument where You can be Super Rich , But I never going to agree about getting rich quickly. It should be a journey with Patience and Any one should invest with great knowledge after a good research on the Crypto and Blockchain.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:04:06 PM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

I don’t think Bitcoin was created to solve the problems of poverty. And for him, I think many have become a little poorer. Because a new system has been launched. Where, unfortunately, a lot of fraudsters.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:09:30 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 01:21:43 PM by ðºÞæ

Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ?
No, if you want to gain someone has to lose.
Crypto is a hedge against inflation loss. Used to be Gold but bitcoins supply halves every 4 years. Right now coin emission rate is still high.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:14:35 PM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
If you go through the whitepaper all this things has been resolved and it is because of the ways we reason and add that that makes us to see bitcoin as a way of getting rich quick. In trading we are told that we take advantage of each other in other to make money but this is quite different in bitcoin.  Bitcoin was invented to solve transactions problem.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:20:25 PM

I think you should read a lot and look for knowledge about bitcoin and crypto, oh yeah Bitcoin was created for financial transaction problems, especially in banking.
I think crypto will be massively adopted by all countries to become the main transaction tool in the coming decades
Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:30:03 PM

Any fact or/and phenomena include all aspects that we can think about, so if you think about crypto in any way - that is true for you and some other people. The task is to collect same type of thinking in one place and than forward it power to problem point.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:36:25 PM

Nobody know what purposse from satoshi when they or he created bitcoin but i think as long it good for all of crypto users then it would be fine for me however i was wondering sometimes why some people consider crypto are quick scheme to makes easy money because for me to learn crypto knowledge is not an instant and i think for those who consider crypto purposse is to get instant money then they have to leave it and crypto aren't suitable for them
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:49:37 PM

Yes for those bigtime investors amd for bigtime entrepreneurs on cryptocurrency .but for bounty hunters like us it takes time to be rich amd to earn millions of money.but for those bigtime instruments its easier to earn millions.

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:59:33 PM

I hope so, I do not know about better opportunity how to multiply your money. I still believe that this market situation is caused by manipulation because big investors want to buy cheap, nothing else.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:19:18 PM

You can definitely make money on crypto. However, if you lose or become rich, it depends not only on where you put the money, but also on the cycle in the market.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:35:20 PM

If you can make money from cryptocurrency , that is a good thing, there are a lot of people who get rich thanks to cryptocurrency, but there are many people who become poor from cryptocurrency, it depends on each person.

JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 02:40:04 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency was created to minimize the transaction fees when sending money anywhere from the world. And one good thing about investing in crypto is the possibility of making you rich if you invest in it early given the fact that its value fluctuates any time.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 02:54:23 PM

Cryptocurrency can make one rich and poor at the same frequency.
Although I agreed that Cryptocurrency investment is one of the top investments in terms of return on investment aside real estate investment.
But so many people thought it's a "get rich quick" scheme.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 02:54:57 PM

I think Crypto is not a way to get rich. but if you try maybe you will get good results. I never thought joining the crypto market could make me rich. because my target is only to get consistent profit. many lose in crypto because they think just by buying a few coins, they can get huge profits.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:04:19 PM

I think Bitcoin was originally created as a means of payment, but greed made it a way to get rich!
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:09:49 PM

I believe the bitcoin was created to overcoming the current challenges associated with the payment system, to give back power to the people and not to some capitalist who in turn lend them their own deposited fund and will still tax and charge them a high interest rate. The get rich quickly is just a human psychological inclination. I believe if we want to be truthful ourselves, you that created this topic wish you could make a quick return from the bitcoin bullish run in other to be financially free. But it's a wrong inclination that must be dealt with.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:12:02 PM

Could be the way to become a millionaire but in the time of bull run of the market. You should properly choose your coin to be invested then only you can get the more value of your invested funds.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 03:17:20 PM

bitcoin / cryptocurrency is not a way to get rich quick. this is only a technology to solve financial problems. if you think crypto can make you rich you're wrong. to get big profits from trading must have big money too. without crypto knowledge it will only be a grave for you.
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:20:02 PM

Cryptocurrency is really a chance to become a millionaire, but only for a very limited circle of investors.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: