Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ?  (Read 15719 times)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:50:02 PM

I think it impossible to get rich after 2017, everybody have lost the money after 2017, the market is disappointed, and now in the bad situation, no one want to invest it, no chance when the market is unstable.
It's possible dude, you don't know what will be happening with crypto in the future, bitcoin has already touched 20k for ATH price and remember a few years ago bitcoin has started from the pennies and this looks possible. Look at so many speculators are using ico as a way too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 03:58:48 PM

Is possible to be a way to become rich, but now will be needed a lot of money to invest or have a good luck to choose some coins that will grow a lot and also will be needed more time.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:15:05 AM

Bitcoin has long had no support except financial. People who managed to buy bitcoin in 2014-2016 are millionaires. And other people who have not had time to still suffer losses.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:41:28 AM

No it is not. You should be very patient and make good investment decisions to get profit on this market. It is a hard work and it is not an easy way of how to become a millionaire but hard work pays off anyway. Wink
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:14:41 AM

I think that much depends on luck here, that is, it is good to buy and sell the coin in time.

KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:24:02 AM

It is not a way to become rich, it is just like a gamble. You invest in an ICO or altcoin, it takes a lot of times until it grow up which can make you rich or millionare.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:53:50 AM

Satoshi thought less about the poor and their problems, most likely his main task was to come up with a new concept of money, which he coped quite well with. He came up with something that had never happened before, and this is his main merit. But Bitcoin is just a tool, and much depends on the people who use it.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:56:09 AM

I think blockchain and cryptocurrency were created to solve problems with finances and thanks to crypto you can improve your financial status.
people have got richer by using bitcoin and altcoins so far since they were invented. Cryptocurrencies were developed to make the financial lives of people better by offering a way to transact financial transactions without using banks or governments.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:00:53 AM

It is not a way to become rich, it is just like a gamble. You invest in an ICO or altcoin, it takes a lot of times until it grow up which can make you rich or millionare.

yeah crypto is not built to make us rich because that was not its goal . the devs of crypto wants a new type of payment system that is decentralized and not tied up to banks and governments thats why they created cryptocurrency   .

crypto is more than just a currency because it can also be used as an asset . this is the reason why many people mistaken it as an income oppurtunity because they see that the value of cryptos can grow but i agree that it is the same as gambling because we cant predict the future value if cryptos  .
zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:05:36 AM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
If we base in current year that's hard to get rich the market so dip and suffer from big market price failure, you can view that in CMC it is bloody and that's almost a year happening in the market of cryptocurrency. I believe that's possible on past year 2017. One of my friend gain more than a millions doing a campaign on that year compare now prices of token is decreasing and getting worse everyday.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:12:49 PM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

Ever since it's become tradeable and the price was attached to it, people are holding Bitcoin, and the plan of making money off it has become attached to it, so people thought that it's a get rich scheme, and it's what happening right now, but it's meant to be a payment processor.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:41:33 PM

Not exectly fast scheme to get rich, but on the other hand in crypto you can easily earn and it is happening everyday.
Unbelievable how people in crypto can catch luck and become millionaire
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:43:32 PM

The promise was that cryptocurency can make one rich and we have heard several tales of people making millions out of it from nothing. But as I got in, I realised that most of those were just optical illusion. Only very few get rich from crypto

RomanZil

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:51:04 PM

I hope that crypto will really reward the most patient hodlers:)
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:00:06 PM

Perhaps the crypt was a means of enrichment in the stormy year 2017. This is the year 2017, which will be remembered primarily by the unprecedented growth of the cryptocurrency market, the main leader of which was Bitcoin. It was Bitcoin's hour of triumph and all the script currencies. Now you are not particularly enriched.
In fact, I don’t know why Satoshi invented bitcoin, but the fact that many people became rich is thanks to him, a fact.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:02:14 PM

ICO is very powerful and we just have to wait because good things come to those who wait, patient is a virtue and always trust. We are entering now the Cryptoworld. Believe and trust always!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:12:21 PM

The cryptocurrency market is a huge number of endless possibilities dynamically changing in short periods of time. Whether you can earn money on it or lose everything depends on you.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:40:10 PM

That's a tough question but I didn’t saw in my eyes that anyone getting Millionaire by crypto.But I read in newspaper that cryptocurrency helped people to become rich.So, yes I think cryptocurrency can help one to become rich.     
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 05:48:50 PM

Actually, this question has both the answers, yes as well as no. Yes, because cryptocurrency had provided many people a source of income and no, because if not used properly or without proper planning, it can put you in a huge loss.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:56:29 PM

I can not say that cryptocurrency will make you very rich, but if you competently understand all the complexities of the market, you can earn decent money.
Of course, the volatility of the cryptocurrency market is very high and it is difficult to guess the moments at which the coins you invest will be at the peak, but with experience it will come.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: