Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ?  (Read 15720 times)
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:32:47 AM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
There is clearly no solution to the problem of poverty, because many poor people do not even have phones, not to mention the cryptocurrency, but the problem of financial transactions cryptocurrency can certainly solve

boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:46:39 AM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
There is clearly no solution to the problem of poverty, because many poor people do not even have phones, not to mention the cryptocurrency, but the problem of financial transactions cryptocurrency can certainly solve
there is something more important, crypto is able to increase human resources and alternative choices of economic assets. not everyone can absorb it, but maximum benefits will be obtained for people who are able to work together well and not see any groups. relative wealth depends on how each user can learn to read the situation.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:50:31 AM

I think that initially Bitcoin was not planned to address issues of poverty, most likely only as a method of payment, bypassing the banks!
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:56:51 AM

I think they created Crypto because they want to provide technology that can make money. Already many people know Crypto especially Bitcoin and they have indeed experienced economic changes for the better. But to get it must work hard and have big funds.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:12:05 AM

There's a solution to the poverty, but cryptocurrency has nothing to do to address poverty. Cryptocurrency is not for everyone. It is for those who can understand about how cryptocurrency works. Those who are illiterate can't understand blockchain technology. Cryptos were not created to solve poverty, but rather to help people to have financial stabilities in life.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:26:56 AM

Many of us came in with the get rich quick mindset of which it prevents quite a number of us from understanding the basics and fundamentals of bitcoin. The idea I believe is to solve financial problems, and beyond that lies many opportunities by which both young and old are making cool money from it.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:31:06 AM

Many of us came in with the get rich quick mindset of which it prevents quite a number of us from understanding the basics and fundamentals of bitcoin. The idea I believe is to solve financial problems, and beyond that lies many opportunities by which both young and old are making cool money from it.

You said it right  .  people come to conclusion that bitcoin can give them easy money . that result for them to enter .  they buy and invest and whenever the market falls they start to blame saying that bitcoin is a huge scam blah blah blah  .  that result for them again to panic sell at a loss and never came back  .

I feel sorry for these guys  . if only they knew the true mechanics of bitcoin  . they wouldnt have suffer from bad  start .
tranthiky

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:36:39 AM

We don't know what he made bitcoin for. But now we are seeing bitcoin as a currency exchanged among people around the world. I think it can replace money for daily transactions with lightning network technology

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:03:33 PM

Possibility is there but it is not so easy as they think because it depends on how you approach and grab the opportunity here in cryptocurrencies , since there's so many ways on how you can earn money in cryptocurrency .
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:08:49 PM

One of the things that baffle me sometimes,  is seeing people who want to come and make money in the crypto space, just because they see some people who have made it, but they do not want to know the challenges. All they want is to become rich and this most times make them vulnerable to mistakes.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:04:06 PM

One of the things that baffle me sometimes,  is seeing people who want to come and make money in the crypto space, just because they see some people who have made it, but they do not want to know the challenges. All they want is to become rich and this most times make them vulnerable to mistakes.

It's a human thing to want to be rich and it's a human thing to follow others. Those who see others succeed try to do the same in hope that they will get lucky. Why do you think there was the famous gold rush? People saw others succeed and did the same but there was too many of them and not enough gold for all. I hope crypto will make me rich one day too.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:00:36 PM

I think that initially Bitcoin was not planned to address issues of poverty, most likely only as a method of payment, bypassing the banks!
Why not mate for me it is being invented for poor’s only as it gives good opportunities to us for making money and making our life better, it helps to increase our money and become rich as if you have 5000 dollars you can invest and buy some coins to hold later on you will sell it on more than 20k dollar so it will make you rich for sure.
Freeesta

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:08:59 PM

I fully support those people who believe that cryptocurrency is the currency of the future, which has saved some people from poverty. Thanks to cryptocurrency, most people began to engage in trade and in a few years became successful traders. All modern banks and shops are starting to accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment, and this is great! I am sure that soon cryptocurrency will be used throughout the world.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:18:26 PM

Cryptocurrency is a good way in making money and also its a way in losing money.
You need to me more conversant with how it works before trying to earn from it. If not it could all go wrong
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:22:50 PM

Yep. Investing in cryptocurrency is also one out of thousands way to become rich/millionaire but you can become rich/millionaire by investing in cryptocurrency only when you invested in cryptocurrency right way and right time. If you hope that you can become millionaire by investing in a random cryptocurrency/ICO project or any time in a year so you'll become homeless guy soon.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:28:41 PM

I think that newcomers will not be able to become millionaires immediately after entering the cryptocurrency market.
But every day the accumulated experience and knowledge will help to go towards this goal.
Given the high volatility of the market, there are always risks of losing everything.
But do not panic, believe in yourself and in the market.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:43:22 PM

There are a lot lucky ones who become very rich with Cryptocurrency. So it is possible.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 09:59:33 PM

Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme.. that's why you see so many people falling into the hands of scammers because they are greedy and wants the impossible to be possible.. Crypto is more about financial transactions and user privacy
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:02:07 PM

Almost everybody in here has his/her own intentions for investing into cryptocurrencies. Some have become very popular, famous and rich through the adventures of crypto so you decide for yourself why you are in here. Well i am here for the tech and the money lol. I hate it when i hear so many hypocritical comments saying i am only in here for the beauty of the technology.
I agree with that
My goal of being a crypto activist is of course because I want to make a profit and I think everyone is like that, but the ways and strategies we do are different.
I believe everyone's goals are the same, this is all about money, if not then no one will complain when the crypto price goes down as it is now

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:37:23 PM

Most of the people who didn't belong to this market think that crypto will make the millionaire over night. They come to this market and start investing without any knowledge and most of the time they finished with pure losses. So in my opinion crypto maybe can make you rich but its not the main purpose. The purpose of crypto is relief from institutional money and debt. A financial ecosystem which is run by the general people and for the general people. And the technology is also very important.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: