Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ?  (Read 15720 times)
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:42:11 AM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
According to the most popular theory Bitcoin was created to decentralized the financial system to avoid global financial crisis to be happen again thats the primary objective, since the global financial system are centralized so every nation is at risk if the global financial crisis will happen again. thats why decentralized financial system was more secure since the wealth was distributed to the people and not centralized entity. And the question is crypro a way to become rich? for me not all the time. In crypto-currency business you need a competitive capitalization if you want get a lambo thats for sure!
Okyaku

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:46:23 AM

A good way to become poor as well. People are not only earning but also loosing equal amounts of money, if not more...
nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:31:11 AM

Almost everything that is done is done for money
Someone invests in government bonds, some in medical companies, and some in cryptocurrencies.
So yes, the main goal for everyone who is here is to make money.
Opportunity to become rich is the majority. There really is a matter of luck and skill.
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:32:28 PM

For bounty hunters and for small time investors i think its no it takes time to become rich but for bigtime investors who can make a big investment i think yes if the pr3 they invest will succeed.now in cryptocurrency the only thing to get rich is hardwork and knowledge so every lesson you learned keep it it will helps you a lot on the future of cryptocurrency..
dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:39:35 PM

For bounty hunters and for small time investors i think its no it takes time to become rich but for bigtime investors who can make a big investment i think yes if the pr3 they invest will succeed.now in cryptocurrency the only thing to get rich is hardwork and knowledge so every lesson you learned keep it it will helps you a lot on the future of cryptocurrency..
Not all investments make you rich. many people are trapped in their investments because they don't make the right investments because they are more hasty in investing. they just follow people's words and don't do their own research, it makes the possibility of getting rich with the crypto market will be smaller.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:43:57 PM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
Satoshi created bitcoin for transparency and decentralization. And I'm not gonna deny it, I enter into crypto knowing that this will make me rich. But not really make you rich if you have done nothing. If you want to be a millionaire in this industry you must learn the in-demands job in here like blockchain developer.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:04:36 PM

For me it is not,Crypto is just another currency so why couldn'tyou use Fiat as a way to get rich?
Yeah we know that it is much more easier to earn online, But in order to do that you need to know how and where.
You still need to work and of course use your knowledge and skill.
Being successful in crypto needs a lot of things .
- Very precisely, the use and holding of crypto normally cannot create wealth because if wealth can come from such simple things, this society has no longer appeared poor, people have focused on participating in crypto and do not need to do more work. Crypto only creates more favorable conditions and more opportunities for us, and want to be rich from crypto, we will still need to do a lot of things as you say, and these jobs will require a lot of high knowledge and skills, that's why very few people can be rich and become millionaires with crypto

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:12:52 PM

According to my thinking, bitcoin was created as an effort to solve the problem of financial transactions. Through crypto currencies we can solve financial transaction problems easily, quickly and practically. We are also not burdened with huge tax costs. Bitcoin was created as an attempt to break the technological progress so that we are easier to carry out economic activities. I don't understand if bitcoin is said to be an effort to solve the problem of poverty. The problem of poverty will be complete if we want to work and try. I also don't believe that crypto currency is a scheme to get rich quick. Sooner or later, we become rich depending on our own efforts in trying. If we work hard then we will get rich quick, but if we just keep quiet without moving real then there is no way we will get rich even through crypto currencies.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:14:29 PM

Well, I'd like you to know that Bitcoin was made because of blockchain technology. This is the reason why Nakamoto Satoshi created Bitcoin to give opportunity to the people who are in need of financials problem. And to teach people to have savings in the future and lastly to have a financial resources too. That's crypto has a high chances to become a tools for us to become rich in the future, but there is a time due process, just be patience only.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:48:18 PM

As far as I know this is true, and perhaps cryptocurrency is a great chance. I am sure that cryptocurrencies are now of much more importance among the rest of the financial sector. I am sure that cryptocurrency will be in demand.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 02:50:55 PM

I think that everything is possible.  But it seems to me that this could be done in 2017.  But now it is very difficult to become a millionaire in the world of cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 04:19:21 PM

Yeah, of course it is a way to become rich, but most importantly crypto is not a get rich quick scheme. Irrespective of the niche of life you choose, you must have gained exceptional expertise in your chosen niche in other to make it really big. It all about how much you are willing to sacrifice for your success. Most importantly, do not forget they TIME factor because success does not happen overnight. Success is a process.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:00:42 PM

Yes I do think it can, because actually it did help a few people whom I have known to have become rich during those times when cryptocurrency was still doing very good reaching the all-time high price. But that was short-lived, now the time had changed and probably it will never be the same again. So it would not be as easy though the potential is there. Maybe we need to do more than just think of quick method of getting rich.

mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:50:10 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 10:40:53 AM by mdenys

I think it is quite real becoming maybe not a millionaire but a person with enough money for lliving and further investing using cryptotrading or cryptoinvesting or cryptomining with all above.Of course everyone cannot win but there's always a chance to become the lucky one,life is so unpredictable..
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:19:36 PM

I think that a cryptocurrency gives a good opportunity to earn. I do not think that it is very easy but it is possible. Also, much will depend on how much capital you already have.
Luis_eth

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:24:20 PM

First of all, we must understand what cryptocurrencies are, then we would definitely understand the importance of choosing the right cryptocurrency wallet for the cryptocurrency you are holding. Cryptocurrencies are the digital currency which can be sent or received, without the intervention of any third parties, through the advanced blockchain technology, with the help of a wallet address, which stores your private and public keys.More and more cryptocurrencies are evolving with a specific set of uses, and so are the wallets, but there are wallets which can store multiple cryptocurrencies, also.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:35:22 PM

Crypto was actually far from a get rich scheme but currently i think it is but you got to invest in quite a huge amount to be able to earn such profits. Care must be taken as the little funds can be lost due to the high volatility of the crypto market. The idea of cryptocurrencies was to design a digital form of payment that is very fast and secured. I wish we could see this happen in the next years to come, Cryptocurrencies as a medium of payment.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:22:21 PM

99% joined Crypto solely for the purpose of making money, to me Crypto can be a way to become rich/millionaire but it takes dedication, time, risk, courage and above all patience to achieve

True also if you want to achieve success you must accept the risks that will occur in front of us, to be honest I have lost money for investment because I was wrong to not know the strategy in trading and now the capital has returned.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:18:57 PM

99% joined Crypto solely for the purpose of making money, to me Crypto can be a way to become rich/millionaire but it takes dedication, time, risk, courage and above all patience to achieve

True also if you want to achieve success you must accept the risks that will occur in front of us, to be honest I have lost money for investment because I was wrong to not know the strategy in trading and now the capital has returned.
The fact is that in 2016 many users of cryptocurrency took to Oman the wrong informational attack, which further influenced our actions.  We chose the wrong strategy, and also acted inadequately, especially while chasing after big profits.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:36:36 PM

Crypto is indeed one way to become rich or significantly improve your financial situation. But it is not an easy and long way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: