Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ?  (Read 15720 times)
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:27:20 PM

I believe crypto was created to transfer value from one end to other. Its ability to make rich is just an unstable buy product. Depending on crypto to serve as a route to quick wealth will surely end in despair

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:33:05 PM

Cryptocurrency gives you the opportunity to earn good money. I do not think that it is too simple, but I think it is possible. If you get better every day, then you can get more and more profit.

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 651

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:08:43 PM

Cryptocurrency gives you the opportunity to earn good money. I do not think that it is too simple, but I think it is possible. If you get better every day, then you can get more and more profit.
The journey to become rich is easier here if you have the skills with you.
Never be too complacent with whatever you do, instead keep learning and improving everyday as that is your key to be successful.

Always be optimistic, you attitude is also important in order to initiate your plans properly.
It's not impossible to be rich here as other people have already proven it, so they should be our inspiration not to give up and keep pushing ourselves.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:08:49 PM

I think he wanted to solve the financial transaction problem. Its purpose was described in the white paper of bitcoin. It is created as an anonymous digital currency with which we can send funds anywhere in the world in just a few seconds. It was created for convenience.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:09:16 PM

We can't really ascertain his intentions but can only guess through the model he provided. Solving transaction problems looks more likely to be his intention, while solving poverty issues and get rich quick scheme were made up because of the financial prospects seen in bitcoin as a result of its successful high demand which commands good price.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:29:18 PM

That's the most popular and foolish statement at the same time in in this market. Most of the people come to this market mainly newcomers thought that they will invest a bit and after some time or overnight they will be millionaire. They didn't want to understand this market. And that's why most of the time they end up losing their money and start to complain and after sometimes they leave the market. And those people easily attracted by scammers with their scam because they don't have knowledge. Maybe this market can make you millionaire but if you have enough knowledge and time for this market. And still there is a risk factor.

CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:52:29 PM

We do not know what the true purpose of creating bitcoin is. Guessing is also a pointless exercise. However, in spite of its true purpose, the crypto has changed the world and have really made many people millionaires.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:56:30 PM

Newcomers to this community think crypto is a way to be rich. And therefore they leave the market with a loss. Because they do not think the price can also move down.
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:02:30 PM

Newcomers to this community think crypto is a way to be rich. And therefore they leave the market with a loss. Because they do not think the price can also move down.
Cryptocurrency can indeed make us rich but it is not easy to get it and there is nothing instant in achieving success.
need to process and work hard if you want great results from Crypto.
those who leave Crypto because of losses and when the market is in bad condition, they will regret later, because the market can still move better and there are still opportunities to rise high.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:09:05 PM

In my opinion it is true that crypto is a way to make you rich / millionaire, but crypto can also make you poor, because investing in crypto has a big risk even though the profits are also big, so if you are wrong to choose cryptocurrency for investment, the price will go down and make you lose for your money, but if you choose cryptocurrency correctly, so the price of cryptocurrency can increase 100% or even more than that and of course it will make you rich / millionaire.

siglesias

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:12:58 PM

Satoshi didn't find bitcoin for making people rich,he just want decentralized payment system
Exactly. The main purpose of Bitcoin is to "decentralized payment system".

which can save us from inflation which literally means our money will not lose value due to inflation.
Indeed, we avoid inflation from conventional currencies. But in crypto, we are threatened by very high fluctuations. So, this does not guarantee we not lose value at all, because both types of currencies equally have the same risk.

[ OOOBTC.com ] ● Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ● ● Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ● ● ▬▬
https://www.ooobtc.com
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:38:29 PM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
I think we need to erase off this mentality.
If that is our driving force for coming into the crypto space, it might lead us into making haste to commit mistakes.
Some because of that have found themselves invest in scam projects, because of the huge to get quick riches
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:59:18 AM

Of course you might get rich using crypto as a men's, but one shouldn't have that mentality all time, as you might do something unexpected, which will make you lose terribly.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 04:10:00 AM

Of course you might get rich using crypto as a men's, but one shouldn't have that mentality all time, as you might do something unexpected, which will make you lose terribly.
rich with crypto, many people have proven it. but there are also some of them who lose their money from crypto, remain cautious and sharpen their ability to keep up with the market. because the market will continue to grow and develop, following technological developments.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:35:13 AM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
I think we need to erase off this mentality.
If that is our driving force for coming into the crypto space, it might lead us into making haste to commit mistakes.
Some because of that have found themselves invest in scam projects, because of the huge to get quick riches
Yes, I agree, there are such results, no one is immune from this, everyone makes mistakes, but I think, before investing your money in any project - you need to check it, look at the team, what they represent, what they have, and better ready and working product, all these factors will lead your investment to profit. be careful and do not make hasty decisions, and the world of cryptoindustry gives everyone the opportunity to become a little richer, blockchain changes the world before our eyes, and we can become part of it.
Marilis

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:53:16 PM

I think that crypto is the better method to get copious in a fast age, on the other hand it desire depend on on the marketplace condition. Above the former single yr the marketplace has been in downwards tendency, so it has been hard to create net.
Asformu

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:07:13 PM

I anticipate that cryptocurrency presents you the chance to be copious. Representing this you get been trading successfully on the change representing a continued age. The many advantageous you are, the richer you desire get.
Tohave

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:08:54 PM

I assume 't recognise, no person understands the precise cause reason satoshi prepared bitcoin, on the other hand understandably cryptocurrency buoy ease matters and support to overtake poorness a small
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:12:57 PM

Well I don't where or who Fed you with such information but one thing I know and will tell you is that it's an investment opportunity and if you invest wisely, you will earn a good amount of money

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:19:30 PM

I think bitcoin is created so that there are no manipulation of money and in putting my mind into it I think it is for the people to decide what price the bitcoin will be and not for the government to decide. Bitcoin is based on how much trust the community gives to it well base from the price as of now it really has grown a lot from 0.08 $ now to thousands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: