Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ?  (Read 15719 times)
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:08:39 PM

Probably better to ask this question to Satoshi himself. He knows exactly what he created Bitcoin for, perhaps in order to replace the banking system. And maybe in order to help people become richer.
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1440

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:36:15 PM

Yep, crypto is allowing me to get rich ! Rich of knowledge  Cheesy To be serious, i don't think we'll easily become 'rich' but there is some money to grab, for sure ! By holding some good tokens, or trading Smiley
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:37:43 PM

I do not know what to answer this question because it is a question of the case who can earn a large amount in a day and some cannot earn in a year. Therefore, I believe that success plays a big role

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:42:09 PM

I see the cryptocurrency market rising from the bottom again and going very fast.
At the moment, if you know well the laws of the market, then this path can lead you to great success.
Competent investing and trading in cryptocurrencies is the key to success.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:55:14 PM

I think that there is no cryptocurrency is not conducive to a person become rich or a millionaire, it can be only a unit that luck really smiled and they earned a large amount but definitely not a million

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:03:39 PM

You can make a lot of money on the cryptocurrency, but to become a millionaire with the help of cryptocurrency you have to be very lucky

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:28:11 PM

Hopefully there is a satoshi or bitcoin that can help someone's finances to be better, and I also think maybe Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin to change the way of payment to make it easier. that in my opinion.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:55:47 PM

Maybe or maybe not it depends on you and many more prospective. Those who are the first adopters of Bitcoin they had a chance that with a little bit investment they could be millionaire. But the thing is changed now. Market is already kind of high so there is no possibility that you put 1000$ and with this investment you could be a millionaire in 2-3 years. Though this market is fully volatile and hard to predict. But if you have money and you are able to put a good amount of money then a 5x-10x or even 100x is possible but you have to have the knowledge the most rare thing in this market and a lots of investment.

3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 10:59:41 PM

There is a lot opportunity with crypto not just the way to become a rich millionaire over the night, It takes a lot of process to find and invest in project that will be profitable. but only if you are lucky you will find a project that will make you a millionaire.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:12:24 PM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

I think it’s not gonna happening for this month or this year. Many people gained a lot of profit at the end 2017 when the market is so massively good and the price was so high. But for now the price did increase but so slowly.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:19:37 PM

Every investment is a means to become rich and so is crypto. Crypto can make anyone a millionaire if you invest in the right coins or if you know how to trade.
saba1256

Activity: 189

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 11:56:05 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 12:13:03 AM by saba1256

Yes,Crypto can become you rich,if you have good investment in good coins than you can become rich in future and you should buy good altcoins form top 10.

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:41:15 AM

Crypto has changed lots of life positively - it has got the capabilities of making a person rich. To become rich out of crypto, the investor or trader must master all the fundamental principles with which crypto trading and investment works. From this, a tangible analysis of the market can be made in order to make the right decisions pertaining to when to invest, what to invest and how long to hold.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:19:51 AM

As I observe in many crypto believers its one of the reason why they invest in digital coins like btc, eth, one, to earn more money fast and become rich easily and not waiting for years honestly I can say its true..for example if you have $3000 to invest in IEO in Binance and once trading started and you sell it, it will easily reach up to 5x to 8x in just a month or weeks pretty fast than any other traditional business.   

sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:25:26 AM

there used to be many cases when people became rich thanks to the crypto currency because it cost a penny
Now this is a very controversial issue. It is not known what will happen to the price tomorrow.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 02:49:17 AM

Everyone asks this question lol.
Well, people are interested in money after all.

But to answer, NO, satoshi did not make crypto to become rich.
You should take a look at the original bitcoin whitepaper, it really sets forth what blockchain and crypto is.

As far as others getting rich off of it, yes that is definitely possible.
However, it is much more blown out of proportion than you think.

Yes, there are stories like the Winklevoss twins and the first btc real world purchase where the pizza guy got like 15000 btc or something.
But mostly, people who are in the game, are really in the game.
Meaning, they aren't cashing out, they just keep the wheel spinning forever and ever.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:16:09 AM

Maybe or maybe not it depends on you and many more prospective. Those who are the first adopters of Bitcoin they had a chance that with a little bit investment they could be millionaire. But the thing is changed now. Market is already kind of high so there is no possibility that you put 1000$ and with this investment you could be a millionaire in 2-3 years. Though this market is fully volatile and hard to predict. But if you have money and you are able to put a good amount of money then a 5x-10x or even 100x is possible but you have to have the knowledge the most rare thing in this market and a lots of investment.

When first created, i dont think satoshi create an investment instrument, i think he just creating a peer to peer currency. But right now cryptomarket became investment market but its better to hold our bitcoin or good altcoin for long term because project need time to grow
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:31:02 AM

if only you can manage it so you can make a profit, and if you fail you can't get money.
Crypto is one that can make money, but it's not easy and requires a process if you want results from it.
many people get rich by being in the Crypto world and many also fail.
those who fail are those who are unlucky and those who do not want to learn about the experiences they experience. they lose money because they don't want to study their markets and investments. most invest only follow what others say and they believe it.

Invest in cryptocurrency is like speculation, when we already make a deep research about a project and think its a good investment, but suddently, developers team member resign, its out of our hand.
Crypto is new investment market and i think choose coin with good daily transaction volume and i think invest in top 100 coinmarketcap is good choice

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:38:31 AM

I can't totally say that it is not. But I surely believed that being successful SOMETIMES is destined. If you became millionaire or billionaire because of crypto then its your fate. But if not, it doesn't mean that this not a way for you to become rich. As a continue to read their successful stories I was motivated but I didn't rely much my success here. Since, in the first place it is not a job with payment every month for a lifetime. This may be a way to become success if you really meant for this.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:45:30 AM

Yes cryptocurrency has been the way to become riches in a short span of time so far it seems. Most of the people have been involved in cryptocurrency with the primary purpose of amassing money. But unlike in the past when cryptocurrency was highly unstable, cryptocurrency will not make people riches overnight. It takes time as the market is becoming stable.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: