Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your New Year wish  (Read 436 times)
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

everyone here wishing for the upcoming year there will be new ATH for all crypto price at market.
let's just hope the market will recover in 2019 the sooner the better, many people got affected by the current market crash.
also many ICO got postponed or there some that got canceled due to not reach softcap, bounty hunter also affected by this.

2018 got a sweet start but a bitter ending...
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:50:17 AM

Who among us is wishing that cryptocurrency will reach another all-time high, this year has not been good to all holders and traders so what are your wishes this year 2019 and do you think it will come true?

Well, let's see. Will our wish come true? All new projects good luck in the new year. I hope many projects will be put on the market after the fall. 2018 goodbye.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:52:52 AM

I do not have any inflated expectations for crypto. I hope that in the new year, their growth is not a spontaneous and sudden but slow and gradual.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

I think the wishes of all the participants are very similar for this 2019 Smiley Personally I hope not only a bull market but also not to repeat the mistakes I made in this 2018. Good luck and happy New Year to everyone!
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

My new years wishes are very many but I will just take few.

1. I would love the see a bull run like the one of 2017

2. I want ICOs to be Regulated to reduce scam projects

3. I want a massive adoption of cryptocurrency by many nations of the world.
cjie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

Who among us is wishing that cryptocurrency will reach another all-time high, this year has not been good to all holders and traders so what are your wishes this year 2019 and do you think it will come true?
In the coming 2019, the world of cryptocurrency will be great. The prices of altcoin will increase drastically and it will be a surprise to all crypto holders.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

Hopefully will come all time high in 2019 . Wish everyone hapiness and alot of tokens to hold in 2019 . Accumulate as many as you can , who knows maybe it can change your life later . Happy 2019
keepandhold

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:23:26 AM

For the next year’s I am plan to earn 1 Bitcoin by trading and participating in bounty campaigns. Of course, I dream that cryptocurrencies would recover next year.
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

This is what we are all hoping for, a new all time high for all coins we are holding Grin However, i'm hoping it will not happen just yet. I'm still accumulating at this low bear market phase so hopefully the pump will start after a few months time

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

Personally, I wish that the cryptocurrency began its rise from a sharp jump upwards. So that all ICO worked and all projects were implemented. Since it's just that everyone is already tired of the wrong forecasts that the experts promised. I can say that for certain a person cannot know what will happen to the cryptocurrency in the future. I can say that sooner or later the growth of cryptocurrency will just need to have patience. And then all your desires will be fulfilled.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:53:39 AM

I don't know if I am just the only person here that doesn't really rely my future with cryptocurrency through bull run or ATH. What if we utilize our time more efficiently and just be happy if there is an ATH or bull run?

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

My new year wish is to have a successful investment this coming 2019, I bought alts during this bear market and I hope I made the right choice. I also want to see anothet bullrun next year.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

The market can improve because we know the market is down now. this year my request will be when in 2019 there will be changes in the market. and of course it is a big dream

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

2018 was not good for the cryptocurrency market for sure and we all lost.. Also i had very bad year in 2018 too, there was too many health isues with me and with my family. In 2019 i wish a healthy year to everyone first, and also i wish that the World have a great and a peaceful year.

For the market i wish a long bull run ofcourse and also we need to finish the scamming situation as well. The scamming people and ICO's have to stop in 2019 i really wish it for all of us.

spectremy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

Slowly recover from 2018 late nightmare would be good enough
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:43:55 PM

everyone hopes that next year it will become a resurgence of cryptocurrency to get better, by the end of this year it has begun to show good market movements because bearish has passed and hopefully next year there will be bullish.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

I expect that we will see new high levels only at the end of 2019, and at the beginning of the year we will not grow. I see that we will fall even lower

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

Well some are saying that 2019 will also end up not good regarding crypto market price but of course we all know that all of those prediction can be right or wrong. I wish of course that 2019 will be good for others to start believing that crypto and blockchain is the future.

terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

If it is customary here to talk about your desires, then I will start here. I understand that the standard desire for all would be the growth of cryptocurrency prices. But actually. I want the global financial system to start changing, because today it is the problem. Today, cash is a real evil, because we simply cannot understand where legal means and where not. Therefore, I hope that the world will change and I want this.

wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

the year 2018 was a traumatic year for investors, trader and bounty hunters especially to those who are new in the crypto space , we have a terrible year full of cryptocurrency regulations and banned in several countries and social media . l really wish all these set of people l have mention to regain their portfolio and gain back confidence on the cryptocurrency industry. i hope to see the year 2019 a greater year of bullish event compare to what we experience in the year 2017.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: