Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your New Year wish  (Read 436 times)
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

My wish is to increase my Bitcoin stoke. I wish the price falls down more so that I can buy more. I wish all these shitcoins disappear. I wish we have a great new year ahead

Happy new year!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

I want to personally wish that next year should be the year of crypto more than it was in 2017.I wish an early bull run,I wish that the level of scam in crypto should reduce to the minimal, I will we have the best of ICO come 2019,above all,I wish the ETF to approve the long awaited expectation.
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

I hope that by 2019 all the prices of coins can be returned at the highest prices and those who don't have a market can immediately be put on the market by the dev, because there are very many coins that have already been finished ico but no market.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:56:07 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2019, 11:49:39 PM by ataki

I hope that in 2019 there will be many new ideas and concepts coming true, many new investors entering the market and the negative trend will finally change into positive. Wishing all of us a bullish and profitable New Year ! Smiley
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

I really would like the market to start showing prices again and again we could make money on our favorite cryptocurrency market

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

Well, first of all I want to congratulate the guys who survived this difficult year, I think in the new year we will expect a lot of pleasant and positive. I don't think we just stayed in the market. I think everything will be fine. All happy New year and merry Christmas friends !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

My wish is let everyone in this forum make good benefit of cryptos also to those who bought BTC for $19k make some profit this year as 2018 as the saddest year for them. They are waiting for a long time Just only to see a good market and Let more good ICO's join which will be useful for the Investors.

Am I spamming? Report me!
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

Of course, I'm one of those people who wants the cryptocurrency market to rise from its knees in 2019

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

I think the year of 2019 will be a year where cryptocurrency will flourish unlike in the year, 2018. I think that institutional investors will also set their foot on the cryptocurrency, thus swelling the market. Likewise, many countries will start adopting cryptocurrency (many of them have already started accepting cryptocurrency). Overall, 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

Everyone here we want that but we don't seriously don't have control over the event of 2019. I just hope that market will be bullish and things will favor Cryptocurrency market in 2019 thereby giving us opportunity to recoup some of our losses in 2018

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

My New Year wish will be for everyone to stay healthy and crypto to be widely adopted, I hope to see more good news for crypto. Happy New Year to everyone and stay healthy.
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

I hope it will be very soon! In the first part of 2019 there are a lot of positive news and I wish the market volume will increase in The New Year. All top cryptocurrencies will start growing.

matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:54:04 PM

My New Year wish is simple, I will like to see ethereum become number one cryptocurrency and other ethereum based project become successful and been used for what they iriginally intended them to use for! Happy New year to every cryptocurrency enthusiast!

critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:16:58 PM

hope in 2019, of course many expect that market conditions can be much better compared to 2018 and hopefully these hopes can be achieved.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:23:35 PM

I think that we all here have same wish and that`s the recovery of the market. Since this year wasn`t the best for crypto community I think that we all would like a fresh start: new year, new beginning. I would like for my wish to come true, to see ATH and that`s collective wish of probably millions of crypto user. That means that we have a chance for our wishes to come true. Together we are stronger Cheesy
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:10:25 PM

I hope ICO has new trust from investors, even though eth and bitcoin prices are down.
there should be new regulations this year, so that ico is more qualified and there is no ico scam. I hope this year, hopefully there will be more quality ico.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:17:32 AM

Who among us is wishing that cryptocurrency will reach another all-time high, this year has not been good to all holders and traders so what are your wishes this year 2019 and do you think it will come true?

We are now entering 2019 and i will good thing happen in cryptocurrency market. I am still optimistic that cryptocurrency will rising again in 2019 and perhaps will reach highest price again in next few months
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:31:56 AM

I through the core of my heart wish everyone alongwith   their family on this forum happy new year 2019 ,may the year 2019 bring cheerfulness in the market and everyone enjoy the profit .

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:13:13 AM

Who among us is wishing that cryptocurrency will reach another all-time high, this year has not been good to all holders and traders so what are your wishes this year 2019 and do you think it will come true?
Crypto is deep and not good in prices.  Very dissapoint in the prices of my token, even I have many token in bounties still having small profit. So if given a wish. I want to the prices back to normal because doing bounties is not easy, need time and work so I want to again in much higher profit of my hardwork. That my wish this coming 2019 and byda way happy new year..
kewlia

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:05:48 AM

wish everybody happy new year 2019. many happy return of the day. personally i hope and faith that, 2019 year is our lucky year for all bitcoin holder. because long time bear market dumping after we are hoped, must 2019 year market can do again pump and we can do recover our capital and earn some profit.wishes all bitcoin holder again can do lovely smile just like as 2017 year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: