Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be your coins for 2019?  (Read 23942 times)
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:07:12 AM

For me, ethereum, the new update will increase the gap of other rival smart contract coins, the other coins will have a hard time getting the spot from ethereum again, beside that i don't know any since i don't follow the update that much.

Yes, Ethereum is now on the second position and the difference between XRP and ETH is very closer now. It can beat XRP within few hours or days. So ETH can be your choice for 2019 as we are having news about some upcoming updates of ETH.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:08:02 AM

Hit me what new coins will you buy and take a chance in 2019?
Coin for me is TIX. New website and new ambassadors so I go with TIX. What about you guys?
I am sure you have researched and understood, be sure of yourself. buying coins must be based on understanding so that the choice in buying gets the best and has a future ability to compete in the market. my choice remains with bitcoin.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:54:47 AM

Until now bitcoin still occupies the top coins, so I feel that bitcoin still has the potential, for altcoin it is eth which has a strong community. One hope for the altcoin that will be present is Athero, even though it's a new process but great hopes for Athero can enter the market and have good value.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:06:01 AM

I'm not going to anymore if the market capital don't increase up to 200 billion. Right now, I'm holding BTC, ETH, ONION and some couple of shitcoins which I have bought in this dip thinking that will have some good profit. One is Snode which I'm hoping to reach $0.50 at the next bullrun. I have purchased 2k at $0.03 and having some good staking from PoS.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:35:39 AM

TRON,EOS and ETN i think will be more valuable in 2019. and all top 100 coins or tokens will definitely boost if market go green.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:39:54 AM

I have been quietly accumulating from the established altcoins such as ETH, NEO, OMG, ADA, XRP and supplementing those with some of the ICO coins from 2018 that have been heavily reduced in value. My favoured coin for 2019 will be SHR.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:41:24 AM

I will go with BTC, ETH, EOS and LTE well these are very much popular and have trending capacity in the future sometimes it may downfall when the market is red but it will come back strongly again for sure. Yes I do research before investing and I believe 2019 will be a great year ahead.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:58:09 AM

Many coins that are on the market and see the movements shown sometimes make fun and imagination always dances and peaks. Coins for this year just save BTC, EOS, ETH, Waves seems to still need a better recovery and correction process to have a high increase.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:04:03 AM

Coin for me is TIX. New website and new ambassadors so I go with TIX. What about you guys?
I may be less heard about TIX. But if the choice for investment then just select coins for the top position at crypto had great potential to generate profit. Neo, EOS, and the ripple is a great solution for the selection of the coins in 2019. but the ethereum certainly still be the first choice for investors chosen especially for the long term.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:28:23 AM

For 2019 many coins in market but i move with some good coins are :-- TRON,EOS and ETN . Both are very good coins and market is also very good and people also have full faith on it.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:34:55 AM

I have an idea about this year. Some coins has great advantages. For example HOT, MFT and NPXS. They have a very small BTC value. So they can quickly go up.

Hot is about 11 sats now. It can reach 100K and it will be great if happen.
mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:37:56 AM

I don't like taking risks and therefore I invest in reputable coins. My first choices will be Ethereum and NEO. Later I think maybe Waves and Stratis  Smiley

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:27:44 AM

I will surely GI for ethereum over and over again,it is best option as far as am concern especially with the hard fork coming,ethereum will surely go up again.
RAMONRA

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:38:37 AM

I will go for TRON and XRP
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:38:43 AM

i like chainlink and eos and tron and eth

Ethereum and Uniswap.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:43:06 AM

Nothing seems for me to be good for another buy from the altcoins now,instead i am planning of buying some tokens,and i have few in my choices

INFINITUS which recently added to exchange but doing better upto now

CRYPTONITY has an own exchange and having live sale now

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:50:54 AM

I bought some Ethereum because I hope it will grow slightly before and after Constantinople.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:02:32 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 08:21:12 AM by ðºÞæ

Thats  2018 data,
and how many percent of all coins sold in 2018, Coin emission rates (inflation)
https://i.imgur.com/SxeQ4VC.jpg

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:18:19 AM

I don't know how I should go next. In fact, I almost lost all of them in 2018. Whether it is long-term or short-term, at least from the market price, all my coins have dropped. This of course will make me panic,the only thing I can do now is to stick to it until the bull market arrives.
Today there was another leap in investment, maybe this is an indicator to start investing all the same, today it is more like a smooth transition to a bull market again. Let's see what happens next
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:19:01 AM

The time of hype has passed, who did not have time, he is in flight.
Now the real work begins, it will be tough, but honest.
Only those who have a real product and who can compete in such a weak market will remain.
Do not be surprised if this year there will be new players who can press the old men in the coinmarketcap rating.
In the meantime, it's too early to bet on anyone, except of course bitcoin and ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: