Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be your coins for 2019?  (Read 23944 times)
romero7

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:00:06 PM

I believe that ethereum is also in question if they cannot provide a working solution for scaling. I have now decided to use seed investments, that is, I buy in limited quantities cheap altcoins, such as Adex, Waves, Pundi X and others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 05:17:41 PM

this year I'm more focused on ethereum, Waves, Cardano and bitcoin. I see the coins will give a surprise this year. I can't wait for that to happen, one of the things that has come true is that ethereum has returned to second place. hopefully another surprise will come true as soon as possible.
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 05:37:50 PM

I believe that ethereum is also in question if they cannot provide a working solution for scaling. I have now decided to use seed investments, that is, I buy in limited quantities cheap altcoins, such as Adex, Waves, Pundi X and others.
every coin does have its own advantages, especially if the amount is limited, and has a cheap price, surely they will be more likely to have the opportunity to develop again. the most important thing is the moment to invest

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 06:01:15 PM

I currently have several NPXS tokens in my personal wallet. I see Pundix has potential in 2019. I also plan to buy some ethereum, I hear ethereum will hold Hardfork this month. if my prediction is correct sooner or later ethereum prices will rise ahead of Hardfork.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:54:37 PM

Hit me what new coins will you buy and take a chance in 2019?
Coin for me is TIX. New website and new ambassadors so I go with TIX. What about you guys?
I have never heard of TIX, it seems to be a new coin, but why do you want to invest in a new coin? It's like you're investing in an ICO project, its risk will be very high but the profit is also very high, if I were you, I would invest in top coins because it would be safer and the profit is also good.
cryptodukeguy

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:10:58 PM

Coin for me is TIX. New website and new ambassadors so I go with TIX. What about you guys?
it seems to be a new coin, but why do you want to invest in a new coin? It's like you're investing in an ICO project, its risk will be very high but the profit is also very high, if I were you, I would invest in top coins because it would be safer and the profit is also good.

Hello, I would like to argue on that and maybe you could tell me your thoughts! I agree with you that ICOs seem to no longer be profitable. Lots of them simply fade away and they don't manage to make an actual business. However this happens with ICOs that only have a good idea and nothing more. Would it still be risky to invest in ICOs of companies that already exist and have a working business model (like TapCoin with Hooch)?
iknowsatoshe

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:33:51 PM

it seems to be a new coin, but why do you want to invest in a new coin? It's like you're investing in an ICO project, its risk will be very high but the profit is also very high, if I were you, I would invest in top coins because it would be safer and the profit is also good.

Hello, I would like to argue on that and maybe you could tell me your thoughts! I agree with you that ICOs seem to no longer be profitable. Lots of them simply fade away and they don't manage to make an actual business. However this happens with ICOs that only have a good idea and nothing more. Would it still be risky to invest in ICOs of companies that already exist and have a working business model (like TapCoin with Hooch)?

I'm not the guy you asked but I was thinking the exact same thing regarding ICOs. The ones that are still being developed and have "whitepaper coming soon" announcements and hype are probably not gonna make it. Actual businesses adopting blockchain to improve their services are the ones that stand a chance. From a quick search of tapcoin I saw that they have Lin Dai as their cofounder? I'm sensing we'll be seeing more of that soon.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:20:36 PM

XPX.I really like this project and I think that next year it will show good results. I think this is a good choice for long-term investment.
Hunky

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:26:15 PM

ADX is supported by a real project. The guys in the team are really cool and try to develop the project. Therefore, their coin is kept surprisingly stable.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:38:25 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 12:04:17 AM by kevinzxz

if I choose to invest in METM, because I believe METM is the best exchange system in the future, because for now METM exchange is still in beta and the development of a better system, so the price hasn't increased very high and this is the right time for you to buy METM coin, because if METM exchange has been launched with a full system and everyone who will trade in METM exchange can get all the benefits of the METM exchange, it will make everyone interested to using METM exchange and i believe the price of METM coin will increase very high and give you a big profit.

bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:22:11 PM

ADX is supported by a real project. The guys in the team are really cool and try to develop the project. Therefore, their coin is kept surprisingly stable.

I agree with you. I have few ADX tokens since I took part in the bounty. And I would love to buy more. Now I am looking for free money for this. If it works, then just as long as the market is at the bottom, then it's just the right time to buy tokens of projects that look promising.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:33:17 PM

this year I'm more focused on ethereum, Waves, Cardano and bitcoin. I see the coins will give a surprise this year. I can't wait for that to happen, one of the things that has come true is that ethereum has returned to second place. hopefully another surprise will come true as soon as possible.
Everything will be restored, for some reason I am sure of this, especially when serious pointers to new bullish moods begin to appear on the market. I cannot be sure that today the market will nevertheless accurately recover, but the very fact of the existence of such a direction already pleases.
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:02:48 PM

I have bought a lot of ETH. I think ETH prices will go berserk again in the next 2-3 years, and now of course it's a good time to start buying ETH. Be patient for ETH holders I think we will enjoy profit for the next 2 years.
I believe no regret for ETH holders no matter the prize in cmc,hodl and keep holding as long you can,the bull run will come on the best time,keep your ETH to buy luxuries.
lotfipro

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:42:05 PM

I think that Ethereum will be a coin of 2019. Team will launch gude updates, like Constantinople. New hardforks will be soon too! This blockchain will be in the rop between altcoims soon
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:08:30 PM

You see, in this 2019, I have taken that decision to bag enough Bitcoin and Ethereum. Am gonna keep them for a very long term hold. I have realized it's better to hold then selling off with little or no profit.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:21:55 PM

I am buying top 20 coins right now, beside Bitcoin. I do not think that Bitcoin will be pumped as hard as the most valuable altcoins like EOS, Litecoin or BitcoinCash. Cannot wait for the market to turn green again.

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:28:17 PM

I am buying top 20 coins right now, beside Bitcoin. I do not think that Bitcoin will be pumped as hard as the most valuable altcoins like EOS, Litecoin or BitcoinCash. Cannot wait for the market to turn green again.
it is very good if your home budget has another source of income, then you will invest much less in cryptocurrency as much as possible. You protect yourself from losing your finances for daily life.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:07:43 AM

I am strong supporter of ripple and bitcoin. So obviously i will go for both the coins in the year of 2019 considered a good year for cryptocurrency. Talking about ripple, it has performed very well in the recent past defeating ethereum and being in the second position by the market capitalization. It is projected to hit $200 to $300 in the next 10 years. Likewise, bitcoin will ever dominate the market. Go for both the coins.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:27:39 AM

I have had too many tokens so far,and all have no price at all, until I am confused by crypto's condition this year..and my hope that one of the tokens that I have can be a savior this year, besides that I also try to save one of the tokens BDTCoin which will be a good hope..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Salelo

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 04:32:20 AM

I currently have several NPXS tokens in my personal wallet. I see Pundix has potential in 2019. I also plan to buy some ethereum, I hear ethereum will hold Hardfork this month. if my prediction is correct sooner or later ethereum prices will rise ahead of Hardfork.
it seems that hardfork done by ethereum is currently different from hardfork in general, because hardfork does not produce new coins, but to increase the ethereum version, so there is no pump against ethereum

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: